Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Toad on a Roll posted:

No I’m not. He used to say I’m the sanest person he knew.

We support you. I'm sorry for quoting your texts in my podcast recap post. I'm sorry you went through all of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lord Stimperor posted:

Yeah was gonna say most of the money is probably the developed land + the air conditioning unit

gently caress it, I'd live on that plot

Yep, it's 7500ft2....and we all know how much lowtax likes his ft2.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Frank Frank posted:

Mindblowing to me that there are 252 people who still want to give this guy money. I'm going to assume they've just forgotten or don't read the forums or something.

Lots of people are embarrassed to be goons so they're not talking much about this outside of SA and SA offshoots. I hope a relatively big name internet person tweets about it to reach those who still don't know/forgot. There's no way there's that many goons who are fine with this poo poo.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The right part... that's the garage for 3 sports cars, isn't it?

Also he totally got a handful of new patrons after that interview. Thankfully, they can't afford to give him more than a few bucks each.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Toad on a Roll posted:

What happened isn't your fault and pay no attention to anyone who tries to gaslight you by making you doubt your sanity.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Walrus posted:

thats basically what I keep telling myself. that plus the blatant lies about his back and money. he's just a waste of time to even consider at this point tbh.

I'm not defending Lowtax, but a hosed up spine is no joke, and I feel like he's probably telling some truth about it, otherwise he wouldn't have easy access to pills. My roommate recently got the all clear after having her entire spine straightened out last summer and there's definitely still pain there, no where near as bad as it was even a couple months ago (and especially better than it was for years), but it's still there, and there will probably always be some.

kdrudy posted:

Yea, the only thing that the mental state of the women Lowtax has abused says is that Lowtax is a predator looking for women he can get away with doing this to.

This.

An abuser will separate the victim from their support structures and force the abuser to be their support structure. Lowtax has obviously done this with both Logan and Lady Ambien, it's a pattern.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Toad on a Roll posted:

Are you logan?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Horsebanger posted:

I'm pretty sure I built this with lego when I was a kid.

Now I’m imagining a kid unwrapping a Groverhaus LEGO set at Christmas and bursting into tears

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

1.16M dollar house in Missouri...like that's a LOT of house...there's also a pond and a ton of land.

Why do 'immobile' Internet addicts feel that they need all that space, it's just stuff to maintain that never gets used

I guess I'm just jealous in my rented condo. Corona lockdown has made me long for some personal garage space and green space, but it's so expensive.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Fartbox posted:

Are you logan?

that is Logan

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hammerstein posted:

God.

I've been lurking here since 2002/03 and regged in 05. I'm currently sitting through the podcast and this is some of the shittiest stuff ever. Grown men consoling each other like "Nooo, you're not a piece of poo poo, it's the people who called you out. You're innocent and a victim".

I think if you follow the recommendations of that one goon and listen to several years worth of this podcast you’ll find that while Dick rants and raves about firing up the ovens and sending people back to Africa and how beating women is actually good, Shawn is always “very level headed” and presents the counter arguments of “race realism” and “bitches be crazy.”

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

100% there are more than 252 people who would anonymously support Lowtax. Its yuck to think about but for every vocal "Mens Rights Activist" there are 100 more who just quietly support misogyny.

One of the biggest problems out here is even getting police or judges to acknowledge DV for what it is. Many are abusers themselves and are sympathetic to perpetrators.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pivo posted:

Why do 'immobile' Internet addicts feel that they need all that space, it's just stuff to maintain that never gets used

I guess I'm just jealous in my rented condo. Corona lockdown has made me long for some personal garage space and green space, but it's so expensive.

Why does one loser need three sports cars? Some people need big expensive things to prop up their ego. Of course the ego boost never lasts, so they buy something else.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

DickParasite posted:

Why does one loser need three sports cars? Some people need big expensive things to prop up their ego. Of course the ego boost never lasts, so they buy something else.

Because he can't be bothered paying his taxes or medical bills, even though he's got the money...he's a libertarian, which means, rules don't apply to him, but he's going to whine and ask for hand outs the whole way.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Toad on a Roll posted:

It's going to be really easy to only look at things criticizing you right now, but please know the vast majority of us support and believe you. :glomp:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Lord Stimperor posted:

Has Lowtax said "All Lives Matter" yet or is that the next episode of joining the alt right

He reads as more of an "I hate everyone equally!" guy to me.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

DickParasite posted:

dick small

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lowtax shitposting corner

Lowtax shitposting kitchen

this is a man who say's he's in so much debt he couldn't afford medical treatments and NEEDED YOUR HELP!!!!! :cry:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bronze Fonz posted:

The right part... that's the garage for 3 sports cars, isn't it?

Also he totally got a handful of new patrons after that interview. Thankfully, they can't afford to give him more than a few bucks each.

Is this really Lowtaxs house :psyduck:

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

DickParasite posted:

It's a bit sad on the financial side because if he were halfway competent he would have been able to monetize SA far better than he has, and if he invested it in a diversified portfolio most of that money would have come in right as the longest bull market in American history was getting started. He'd have been able to retire comfortably without having to work another day in his life years ago.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
perma Burt
demod Rene

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Is this really Lowtaxs house :psyduck:

I think yes, but it's listed as his dad's house, but there's another property (with a pool!) that his parents live at.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Iron Crowned posted:

An abuser will separate the victim from their support structures and force the abuser to be their support structure. Lowtax has obviously done this with both Logan and Lady Ambien, it's a pattern.

Like having an employee also live in their house with their fiancee?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Lowtax lives like a movie star and here I am sucking instant pho out of a plastic bowl because the noodles are too slippery and keep falling off the fork.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DickParasite posted:

To attract vulnerable women.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Lowtax lives like a movie star and here I am sucking instant pho out of a plastic bowl because the noodles are too slippery and keep falling off the fork.

use chopsticks you phokin moran!!!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Oh poo poo both his and his parent's house has a pool! :thermidor: the rich

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Wasabi the J posted:

Like having an employee also live in their house with their fiancee?

Yes. Logan was from Utah, Lady Ambien was from Canada, both would have uprooted their lives to live with Lowtax.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Toad on a Roll posted:

hey you're cool. it sucks that all this stuff happened to you. hope you're doing ok

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

gently caress SNEEP posted:

use chopsticks you phokin moran!!!

I have to use the fork that comes with the packet because I don't have chopstick money. I gave it all to lowtax and he has absconded with it.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Moola posted:

perma Burt
demod Rene

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I have to use the fork that comes with the packet because I don't have chopstick money. I gave it all to lowtax and he has absconded with it.

i wish i could use the money i gave to lowtax to instead buy you 10,000 wooden chopstick pairs. it would've been for a better cause

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh poo poo both his and his parent's house has a pool! :thermidor: the rich

Pool has the shape of a foot, interesting

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Please make me admin, I’ll perma Burt, demod Reene, and close every forum except ADTRW and Imp Zone

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Iron Crowned posted:

Yes. Logan was from Utah, Lady Ambien was from Canada, both would have uprooted their lives to live with Lowtax.

I was getting at an overlooked and reviled victim. But yeah. It's what makes parents great abusers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lord Stimperor posted:

Pool has the shape of a foot, interesting

Holy poo poo, it is! Wtf!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

It's going to be really easy to only look at things criticizing you right now, but please know the vast majority of us support and believe you. :glomp:

It's been pretty heartening that outside of a few people who registered specifically to complain or pretend to be lowtax (likely from an offsite), everyone has seen exactly what's going on here--like, hundreds of people see this for what it is. I haven't seen a reaction like that in a long time.