Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Come on over to Mau-Mau and celebrate Kidd's birthday! I'll keep the gate open until 9:30pm EST. I'll mostly be AFK.

Dodo Code: LV5LV

Kidd's house is directly to the left of the plaza. His favorite colors are grey and white. Stop by and wish him a happy birthday and maybe bring him a gift!

Nooks
Mountain bike (white; 5100), foosball table (dark brown; 2300), cypress bathtub (13,000)
Blue retro fan
Camp stove, magic kit
Turnips are N/A
Hot items are campfire and tall lantern

Able sisters
Crown (1 million), explorer’s shirt, floral skirt, gilet and shirt, suspender outfit

Fossils in the giveaway area
Amber, parasaur skull, brachio chest x2, ptera body x2, right megalo side x2, megacero torso, diplo neck x2, plesio tail, Australopith, sabertooth skull, triceratops torso, trilobite, right ptera wing x2, T. Rex torso, dimetrodon torso, ankylosis skull, myllokunmingia, left quetzal wing, megacero tail, parasaur torso

There's some other stuff in the giveaway area too, like some extra prizes from the Bug-Off that I don't want and limited items that were at Nooks earlier this week that I thought someone may want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Did somebody take a gnome from my catalog area? I'm missing one and now I don't have all the colours, and can't order one for tomorrow because I've maxed out my catalog orders for the day.

I was hoping to open up again tomorrow but I can't now. I specifically explained how it worked in my Dodo code post.

E: OK it was a new player/island visitor.

Please read the instructions though peeps!

WhatEvil fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jun 29, 2020

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

It kills me that there are no ferns in this game. I need them for my forest.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Soxingtown is open for the night! Details are in the PGS thread.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
I have Lopez in boxes today if anyone wants him. He's super chill and often spotted sitting under trees just reading. I just never talked to him much so never got to know him.

Let me know.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Likewise, if anyone would like to provide a kind home for this adorable frog let me know before the end of the day

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Reiley posted:

Likewise, if anyone would like to provide a kind home for this adorable frog let me know before the end of the day

Ahhhh I want her so bad but I don't have an empty plot

ghosttart
May 24, 2020
My girl Pippy is in boxes today. She's a peppy rabit with a sunny disposition.

Holler if you can give her a home.

ghosttart fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 29, 2020

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I forgot to call to arms that mitzi was leaving so she's been absorbed by the darkness.

I plan on getting her back but my island is winners and I wanted to pull the level again :ohdear:. Got Lolly today though so uh, one cool cat for another?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Would I be able to bum a Lilly poster off anyone? She's the only villager I let move away before knowing about unlocking posters at Harv's.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Hobo Clown posted:

Would I be able to bum a Lilly poster off anyone? She's the only villager I let move away before knowing about unlocking posters at Harv's.

Did somebody say poster?

I can have Lily's poster added to my pile by Wednesday. You're free to stop by and touch it then, so you can order your own.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

How do people end up on your in-game friends list?

I want to mail random crap to more people.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

GoodBee posted:

You have to be switch friends then one of you has to travel to the other's island. Either through a dodo code or an open gate for friends.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Zucker's in boxes, you can DM me in the goon discord about him - I put him up in the Departing-Villagers section.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

TwoSheds posted:

Did somebody say poster?

I can have Lily's poster added to my pile by Wednesday. You're free to stop by and touch it then, so you can order your own.

Sweet thanks! Hopefully I'll remember to hit you up on Wednesday!

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Opening up again today.

Now have gnomes, train sets and the full boxing/wrestling ring (red corner, neutral corner, blue corner and judge's bell) out for cataloging, plus a bunch of interesting stuff in Ables today.

Come water my plants! (Please!)

Code in the PGS thread.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

GoodBee posted:

After visiting, go to your profile in the switch os and you can invite friends from your played-with list; it should say their in game name there, too

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

WhatEvil posted:

Opening up again today.

Sorry for the comm errors, new code up now.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

We've got official shooting stars on Mau-Mau again, so the gate's open until 9:30pm EST. I'll be AFK except to check for communication errors.

Dodo Code: G9T7L

Nooks
Throwback race-car bed (white; 3900), foosball table (dark brown; 2300)
Yellow surfboard w/ pink hibiscus
Cream and sugar, fax machine (black)
Turnips are 87
Hot items are palm-tree lamp and standard umbrella stand

Able sisters
Gilet and shirt, prince’s tunic, casual chic dress, china poblana, jumper work suit, fedora

Kicks
Wrestling shoes (yellow), restroom slippers (green), ballet slippers (purple), kiddie socks (blue w/red-white stripes), aerobics leggings, color-blocked socks, crossbody bag (white), town backpack (aqua), hand-knit pouch (green), cloth shoulder bag (blue), hard-shell backpack (blue)

Celeste is currently on the southwest beach part of the island.

There's a Table-tennis in front of Nooks that is for cataloging only.

The giveaway area has a few new fossils (I sold all the leftovers last night) and miscellaneous items.

Ursula is making a DIY workbench. Her house is right in front of the airport.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Coming to Mau Mau for some Celeste DIY action, thanks!

Edit: the pink triangle is great!

Galaxy flooring! Wooo!!!

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

I got a statue I did not have out of a balloon earlier today. I am still in shock. Puts me at 23/43.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Galaxy flooring! Wooo!!!

Does she give out different recipes? I got a cancer table

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SilentChaz posted:

We've got official shooting stars on Mau-Mau again, so the gate's open until 9:30pm EST. I'll be AFK except to check for communication errors.

Thanks for opening, I forgot about the zodiac for a minute and had a :wtf: moment

night slime
May 14, 2014
Someone said they were leaving Mau Mau and my game crashed and actually closed...wtf...Resetti powers...

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Does she give out different recipes? I got a cancer table

Yeah it's random; BUT she will never give you a repeat recipe once you have all of the DIYs from her. You will only get star fragments from her instead. Also if you have a friend who is ok with you coming and going multiple times, you can leave their island to go home, time travel, then come back and get another DIY from Celeste. She checks your date with the date on the island she's visiting.

Sorry about the crash on Mau Mau, I was leaving to let other people get a chance and when I said I wanted to go home it got a communication error :(

night slime
May 14, 2014

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Yeah it's random; BUT she will never give you a repeat recipe once you have all of the DIYs from her. You will only get star fragments from her instead. Also if you have a friend who is ok with you coming and going multiple times, you can leave their island to go home, time travel, then come back and get another DIY from Celeste. She checks your date with the date on the island she's visiting.

Sorry about the crash on Mau Mau, I was leaving to let other people get a chance and when I said I wanted to go home it got a communication error :(

Code's still good so

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

night slime posted:

Code's still good so

Ah good, I'm glad it didn't ruin that.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Someone quietly left again, does this mean I lose all my shooting star progress?

night slime
May 14, 2014
Celeste gave me a Mums Wand DIY then the game crashed and it disappeared and I thought I'd get something cool then she gave me a pansy wand DIY on return.

Someone quietly left again, does this mean I lose all my shooting star progress?

Don't think so, I think only 20 show up on the beach anyway so you could regain it easily. If you haven't reached 200 yet you can check the cumulative total on the Miles achievement.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I still had my recipe when it happened earlier, I think it just depends on how recently you've hit an autosave before that point.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Wisp, you suck.

I spent like 10 minutes hunting the last fragment, asked for a new piece of furniture and got a mic stand which assuredly was not new.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

Wisp, you suck.

I spent like 10 minutes hunting the last fragment, asked for a new piece of furniture and got a mic stand which assuredly was not new.

it's a new color, so that counts for him.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

it's a new color, so that counts for him.

Well I'm the fool, it's actually that "Mic Stand" is not the same as "Silver Mic" that I already had.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
KL9F0

Acadiana is open for visitors!

You can explore pristine swampland, resort beaches, and perfect gardens, then experience the unique and vibrant Cajun culture at our mountaintop festival de Acadiens.

We have dozens of fossils free to take, if you have an extra stegosaurus tail which we need to complete our collection please bring it over.

We would also appreciate if you could water the rose garden by the statue of David.

Celeste is here too!

KL9F0

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you like the pink triangle. It's a little difficult to do stuff like that in this game, but it was worth it.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Thanks for opening, I forgot about the zodiac for a minute and had a :wtf: moment

Wait until you get to collect Cancer fragments on your beach tomorrow morning. :v:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ah, what's this on the beach? A.. cancer fragment!?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

All jokes aside I really need those cancer fragments, there is nothing more I want than a gold creb table :yeeclaw:

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

All jokes aside I really need those cancer fragments, there is nothing more I want than a gold creb table :yeeclaw:

When you're done hosting would you like to visit my isle? Metal Gear is my bible and I'd be honored to host the legendary warrior.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Sex Tragedy posted:

KL9F0

Acadiana is open for visitors!

You can explore pristine swampland, resort beaches, and perfect gardens, then experience the unique and vibrant Cajun culture at our mountaintop festival de Acadiens.

We have dozens of fossils free to take, if you have an extra stegosaurus tail which we need to complete our collection please bring it over.

We would also appreciate if you could water the rose garden by the statue of David.

Celeste is here too!

KL9F0
Thanks for having me over!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

Meteor shower has started