Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

As long as /r/blackwolffeed is still up I’m good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1277661070635696129

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:blessed:

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1277664318503432193

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/uhshanti/status/1277662694447869952

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Looks like an interior from true detective season 2

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Actually Elmer Fudd uses a scythe now

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

https://pursuitist.com/rush-limbaughs-14-million-nyc-apartment/

Getting some flashbacks here.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Money is wasted on the rich.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
had anyone photoshopped the gun lawyers standing outside groverhaus yet?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

What if we get the r/cth losers to go to D&D? They deserve each other

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Now we are the most embarrassing community online for discussing chapo :smug:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Now we are the most embarrassing community online for discussing chapo :smug:
Confirmed

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol I logged on to reddit to enjoy the tears and even that was dull and depressing. redditors loving love upvoting rebuttal comments that are like "do you know what an analogy is?" what a terrible place

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/aniceburrito/status/1277639984573566978?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

he's loving done now, we finally got him

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I choose to believe Wallace Sean was dressed and in character as Grand Nagus Zek for that entire episode

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Was it Matt or Virgil who was screaming about nothing about the Pinnochios making sense because they give them more Pinnochios rather than making his nose longer?

This new designation just adds to the problems with the metaphor. A Bottomless Pinnochio is ... a Pinnochio with his dick out?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the wallace shawn ep was nice. i met him once. he is a very nice man

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
infinite porky pigging pinocchios, the most lying lie possible

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Trump vs Facts final battle: Infinite 100% Pinnochios

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1277729353481109505?s=21

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

PostNouveau posted:

This new designation just adds to the problems with the metaphor. A Bottomless Pinnochio is ... a Pinnochio with his dick out?

Does it get harder/longer the more lies he tells?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Sorry boys.. the Salmon-polo rifle man looks good.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

matt says "David Jeter" in the latest episode

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I swear to fuckin god every time I read a bad take from the boys getting discussed here and then listen to the episode it bears no relation to anything they actually said

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

matt, daryl strawberry hasn't been in the league for two decades!!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Does it get harder/longer the more lies he tells?

Yes.

Wooden Gear Pinnochio.

EDIT: Why did Chapo hate the reddit? Any reason beyond reddit being a shithole?

hooman fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jun 30, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yes why wouldn't they like cloying worship interspersed with stupidpol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

it's not really clear but there's several reasons (it's like rashomon)

- They want to both-sides the_donald being banned
- spez is an idiot
- Users (allegedly, possibly, maybe? unclear) were doxxing people or harassing offsite. They 100% do tweet at people whose dumb posts are shared or capped and shared on cth. But that's what twitter is. So, Doxxing, IDK.
- The memeing of John Brown and full-throated support for "KILL ALL SLAVE OWNERS" was quote-unquote a "call to violence"
- it's a bad website
- The "KILL ALL SLAVE OWNERS" thing evolved a little, briefly, into "KILL ALL LANDLORDS" which caused much friction and scared a lot of people (who were dumb)
- It was actually a super active sub despite it not having that many users. cth posters post hard and post often, and would go into other subs and cause poo poo pretty often. Again, this is what the site is for, I don't see the issue. You're not like, locked to one subreddit. It'd be like posting in RGD excluded me from being on YOSPOS or GBS. I don't get the issue, perhaps it was more co-ordinated.
- whatever man poo poo's boring who cares
- bad site

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I wonder what percentage of listeners actually have any idea what Felix is talking about when he says to go and sign up for a better forum than Reddit that maybe has a $10 entry charge

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
apparently cspam has 200 more people online so.... 200.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

peanut- posted:

I wonder what percentage of listeners actually have any idea what Felix is talking about when he says to go and sign up for a better forum than Reddit that maybe has a $10 entry charge

Yeah I dunno how widespread bread and roses is on the general net. I doubt they'd want all those redditers on their alive queer forums.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

i say swears online posted:

Stupidpol is... actually more in line with Chapo Trap House the podcast and the podcasters themselves though?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LMAO I would bet anything that Felix thinks SA is cool and B&R is Soy-face Valhalla

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

well why not posted:

it's not really clear but there's several reasons (it's like rashomon)

- spez is an idiot

spez is, in fact, a Nazi. Big difference. His idiocy is intentional and pointed. Its intention is to deny others rights based on things outside of their control or things which are abjectly good (like being a leftist).

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

i say swears online posted:

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I'd never looked at it. Thanks.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

LMAO I would bet anything that Felix thinks SA is cool and B&R is Soy-face Valhalla

If there's one thing I would actually want to cancel Chapo over, it'd be importing the fascist soy fixation over to the left. It might have started ironically but half the time when it comes up now they sound indistinguishable from alt-righters complaining about pussified beta-males

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Bust Rodd posted:

I'm sure your podcast friend agrees with you on everything, email Virgil about it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah but those people did co-opt/ruin the leftist discourse over the last 5 years, so gently caress ‘em. They’ve made it impossible to have many real or important conversations about actual injustices in the world because to them all outrage is equal, which is itself a deeply toxic and problematic ( and :siren:privileged:siren:) worldview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Virgil's email awaits your brilliant deductions even if I do not. Idpol is the cheat code to solidarity. Idpol erryday