Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Where's that "breasted boobily" one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Data Graham posted:

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

I know it's coming and every loving time :lol:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

Someone said kidney stones? yowza!

https://i.imgur.com/TtkXaCr.jpg

^ note, that kidney's not in a body now

So I was curious about this and asked my dad (an MD) wtf was going on with this

quote:

the condition is called hypernephrocalcinosis and is caused by a metabolic disorder of calcium and/or magnesium (both increased).

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

McPhearson posted:

The guy who made that made a series of those. They got posted awhile back in the meme thread.

He also changed the ending of Frankenstein that makes the rounds occasionally.

https://twitter.com/tedgioia/status/823581200367448066?s=21

Fun fact! I am in one of his comic books.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.
Does anyone have the cartoon of a rabbit, a sun and a flower all frowning with some Russian above them? TIA

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

This one had me giggling for a good 7 minutes.

Data Graham posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of this.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gorilla Radio posted:

Does anyone have the cartoon of a rabbit, a sun and a flower all frowning with some Russian above them? TIA

Like this:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnzKgcWDcl4

"No seatbelts; We die like men, and man's best friend :manning:"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/4fUws0B.mp4

Sound very much required

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Washboard playing for the modern age.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

The "breasted boobily" text always specifically reminds me of how League of Legends characters used to have their lore pages be these short stories about them, and Miss Fortune's original one from like 2010 opened with this

quote:

Miss Fortune spills into the Great Hallway with the same tenacity that she spills into her silk blouse, both taxed to contain her.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Woozie66 posted:

Me, My Flaps, and Irene.
I've seen that movie.... No wait...

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Metaline posted:

He also changed the ending of Frankenstein that makes the rounds occasionally.

https://twitter.com/tedgioia/status/823581200367448066?s=21

Which one?

Chip's run on Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man was incredible.

He, Ryan North, and Matt Fraction are probably the best guys in the biz right now.

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 11:07 on Jun 30, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Wasn't there a real one that had something like "She started blowing me and did a great job in that regard"

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

AFewBricksShy posted:

Wasn't there a real one that had something like "She started blowing me and did a great job in that regard"

They always exaggerate. It was probably more of a small job.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

HenryEx posted:

They always exaggerate. It was probably more of a small job.

She did a great job, he just made a small contribution.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I don't know if it was intentional but that beat because of the page breaks before the last one is great.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Lobok posted:

I don't know if it was intentional but that beat because of the page breaks before the last one is great.

The working man’s poetry.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Trump is a bad president.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

That's the one! Thank you!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Don't kinkshame Debbie.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Metaline posted:

we keep telling you, just because it's called Sex Criminals doesn't mean it's about you.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

"No seatbelts; We die like men, and man's best friend :manning:"

:doit:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

"It's a UA and a stool sample"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Confession time - I had something like this happen to me.

Whenever I paid a bill through my bank you could enter a couple lines for a reference. Obviously, you're supposed to go "power bill" "rent" and so on.

I was typing in "loving bullshit bill" and similar and one day got a very polite email from my bank informing me that the payee could also see what I had typed in.

Now there's a little note in the bank's online payment page telling you that the other person can see what you type in.

Though, to be fair, I think this is the sort of critical information which should have been shared with me earlier. Like before I spent I don't know how many months insulting everyone who was sending me bills.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 16:36 on Jun 30, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What was the bill

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
All of them.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Whenever I paid a bill through my bank you could enter a couple lines for a reference. Obviously, you're supposed to go "power bill" "rent" and so on.

I was typing in "loving bullshit bill" and similar and one day got a very polite email from my bank informing me that the payee could also see what I had typed in.

Now there's a little note in the bank's online payment page telling you that the other person can see what you type in.

Though, to be fair, I think this is the sort of critical information which should have been shared with me earlier. Like before I spent I don't know how many months insulting everyone who was sending me bills.

A) Lol
B) Actually, just more lol

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Megillah Gorilla posted:

My bank (and I guess others here) have separate fields for the message to show the recipient, and your own note, thankfully.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Love my country

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
what's an "A&E"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

what's an "A&E"?

Accident and Emergency, where the ambulance takes you.