Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i always though this was an adult lunchable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Why did they slice the gnawin' stick!?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

TheAardvark posted:

i am a millenial that eats a pizza lunchable twice a year out of nostalgia. last time i was doing it at the office when the head of my company made a surprise visit. a grown rear end man applying tangy ketchup with a little red applicator to a disc of "bread"

I don't know why you feel the need to make up a story about eating lunchables but I know you're full of poo poo because that little red stick has been gone for over a decade.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

i am a millenial that eats a pizza lunchable twice a year out of nostalgia. last time i was doing it at the office when the head of my company made a surprise visit. a grown rear end man applying tangy ketchup with a little red applicator to a disc of "bread"

they haven't had the little spreader in years and years, why the gently caress u lyin

e: try finishing the thread before posting, snoo

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

snoo posted:

e: try finishing the thread lunchable before posting, snoo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rodbeard posted:

I don't know why you feel the need to make up a story about eating lunchables but I know you're full of poo poo because that little red stick has been gone for over a decade.

you're right, it was the torn off corner of the sauce packet. I hope this correction helps you, friend

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Zil posted:

As a stoned meal that makes sense but I would prefer a little more crunch be added

Don't let the corn thaw.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
That Shakey's talk made me realize that I went to one in Tokio without knowing what it was. We just wanted some inoffensive Pizza for a change and landed there. I did have bowl of rice and curry just because I thought it was funny.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Reminds me of the penis fish, so time to share the video again.

https://youtu.be/Tohl-nFCugw

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spicy keto cauliflower salad

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Me gusta

edit: upon reflection, those shrimp will be hard as a rock and inedible

no me gusta

CleverHans has a new favorite as of 10:26 on Jun 30, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CannonFodder posted:

There are adult versions of Lunchables.

:laffo:

This is my adult lunchable:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/NotCammm/status/1276621195107086341

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

is that a tube of superglue under the utensils? or an empty napkin bag

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

what is that tube of superglue under the utensils?

its like salmon cum or whatever the gently caress they eat in freezing nordic countries

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
so back in 2004 the Korean branch of Kellogs put up an online poll to let people vote on what the new flavor of chex would be. the two choices were chocolate and green onion...

of course, poo poo posters came together in large numbers to throw the election to onion. Kellogs ignored the result and everyone got mad at them. years later....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IM_yd8eLPs

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

TheAardvark posted:

is that a tube of superglue under the utensils? or an empty napkin bag

Empty tissue bag. You can see the tissue in the top left.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I bet green onion Chex would make a killer Chex mix.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
I hate eating wet cereal so I just snack on the dry stuff and green onion chex sounds delicious for snacking as long as it wasn't sweet.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Okay I get that it's supposed to be pounded thin but this is too far.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I didn't know tacos could be depressed

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

so back in 2004 the Korean branch of Kellogs put up an online poll to let people vote on what the new flavor of chex would be. the two choices were chocolate and green onion...

of course, poo poo posters came together in large numbers to throw the election to onion. Kellogs ignored the result and everyone got mad at them. years later....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IM_yd8eLPs

my cousin is on the case will get report in a week or so

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil posted:

I didn't know tacos could be depressed

I wouldn't make fun of vegans if they didn't always make depressing versions of food with meat. Just eat a salad or some poo poo, don't make an inferior taco and claim it's good.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fashionably Great posted:

I hate eating wet cereal so I just snack on the dry stuff and green onion chex sounds delicious for snacking as long as it wasn't sweet.

:emptyquote:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

i have unfortunate report on the tendencies of my countrymen after like the 90s

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Randaconda posted:

I wouldn't make fun of vegans if they didn't always make depressing versions of food with meat. Just eat a salad or some poo poo, don't make an inferior taco and claim it's good.
Add some pico de gallo and lettuce and maybe guac in the taco, serve next to rice and vegan refried beans. There, a perfectly fine meal that tastes great, can have a good presentation instead of that lack of effort on paper plate, and still vegan.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Randaconda posted:

I hate it every time somone posts this stupid take.
Some people can't or won't eat meat. That doesn't mean that you suddenly don't want to eat tacos.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

There's really good fake meat out there too, I ate lots of it in East Asia. I don't know why it hasn't caught on elsewhere.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The best part about elementary/middle school cafeteria pizza was making it "extra cheese" by trading your milk or whatever for someone else's cheese scab. There were a surprising amount of people willing to barter with cheese and just eating the "tomato sauce" bread.

It tickles me to see you using the term "cheese scab", because in my middle school (early 80s) cafeteria, the pizza was known as "elephant scab".

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Scarodactyl posted:

Some people can't or won't eat meat. That doesn't mean that you suddenly don't want to eat tacos.

Ya but there are good vegan tacos and those ain't it. City I live in has an amazing vegetarian Mexican place and their vegan/vegetarian tacos are dope

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I dislike the idea of meat substitutes as in like fake textured protein wads but taco is a mode of food and there's no reason you can't pick up saucey vegetables in a tortilla.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scarodactyl posted:

You know good and drat well I'm full of stupid takes, ma'am.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Randaconda posted:

Ive had some jackfruit (tastes like pulled pork) tacos that are pretty drat amazing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ZombieCrew posted:

Ive had some jackfruit (tastes like pulled pork) tacos that are pretty drat amazing.

We cut up a jack fruit, proceeded to not like it, made a huge mess, then everywhere it touched got covered in near impossible to remove latex like material. Never again jack fruit.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

covered in near impossible to remove latex like material

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the jackfruit smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Tunicate posted:

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the jackfruit smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

it was unpleasant, sweet but somehow wrong. we knew it would make a mess so we cut it up in the garage, it got everywhere, and we cleaned it up, but that latexy residue adhered to the floor and the table...so that stuff emits a bottom of the garbage can type odor within a few days...it was a bad time.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, it is a close relative of durian, after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Randaconda posted:

well, it is a close relative of durian, after all

ugh, if I had know that...like seriously, it all makes sense now. it made our garage smell like a garbage truck for a long time.