Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Sex Tragedy posted:

Acadiana is open for visitors!

This is a very fun island! I love the theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Bob Socko posted:

Thanks for having me over!

Fitzy Fitz posted:

This is a very fun island! I love the theme.

Thank you for visiting and for the kind words.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
The Diplo parts I took weren't right so I finally looked it up. It's the Pelvis I'm missing. >_<

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
As far as Diplo goes, we only have the neck left.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

War Wizard posted:

The Diplo parts I took weren't right so I finally looked it up. It's the Pelvis I'm missing. >_<

if you give me like 20 mins I can get you a diplo pelvis

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sex Tragedy posted:

When you're done hosting would you like to visit my isle? Metal Gear is my bible and I'd be honored to host the legendary warrior.

Just saw this after I logged off for the evening, but :respek:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

War Wizard posted:

hey, if you're still online or checking this thread, I got one of those sitting around. Let me know if you still want it.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

madeupfred posted:

hey, if you're still online or checking this thread, I got one of those sitting around. Let me know if you still want it.

Sure! May as well. Wanna throw up a dodo code?

Edit: yaaay! Complete fossil record!

War Wizard fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 30, 2020

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

War Wizard posted:

Sure! May as well. Wanna throw up a dodo code?

J7610. I also have a bunch of Bug Off items laying around if anyone wants them.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
hey thread. I'm trying to fill up my island with cool little areas but there's still a few lots of empty space that I have no idea what to do with. Please post lots of cool little areas of your island so that I can see them, appreciate them, and maybe steal your ideas

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
I have Eunice in boxes today. If you want an *adorable* Sheep on your island, then Skyhold is open for a while:

[closed]

Turnips prices are in the gutter, and nothing of note in Nook's or Able's. Fruit is currently in (except Coconuts), so if you're missing something from your island, by all means harvest such that you need.

Edit: Also, Leopold is making Gold Flooring.

magimix fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jun 30, 2020

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Eunice rules hard. Her house is a laundromat!

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Tall Tale Teller posted:

Eunice rules hard. Her house is a laundromat!

I'll miss her as a resident, but as she is one of my first-five, she just has the basic house. I'm gradually rotating out my first-five therefore. Eunice is being replaced with... Some mouse called Limberg. Wierd looking character, but whatever - I'm resolved to see all the first-five *EXPUNGED*!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Hobo Clown posted:

Sweet thanks! Hopefully I'll remember to hit you up on Wednesday!

Got it a day early. I’ll open up tonight.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
So do goons sell or trade for gold nuggets in any capacity?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
My brother is opening his island up for turnip sales at 532 each!

Dodo code is in the PGS thread!

Snazzy Frocks posted:

It's worth a shot, but you have to keep in mind that money is much easier to come by than gold nuggets. I was able to buy some from some generous goons awhile back for... I think it was 5X their selling price?

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

Will trade blue rose 4 gold.

In fact I trade most things for Blue roses. I got a full garden.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Saved all my heart crystals for today and they just took off after the final anniversary celebration. Looks like I'm stuck with these until next year.

Edit: Never mind, I'm able to talk to Harvey and take another set of photos.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh poo poo

On a related note, will trade heart crystals for cancer fragments

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
good riddance het island

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Oh man you can only buy so many things from Cyrus per day. Whoopsie.

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Normy posted:

Wait, really? I've been saving all my crystals till the last day. What the gently caress?

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Lugubrious posted:

Wait, really? I've been saving all my crystals till the last day. What the gently caress?

I bought 3 wedding benches, 1 table and a few chairs and he was like, "I need to get the stuff you ordered ready."

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Hey y’all, Tangy the Peppy superstar said that she needs to go explore the world and experience stuff if she wants to be a crazy famous pop star, so she’s in boxes today. I posted this in the goon discord as well, so PM me there if you want her!

Edit: she’s been claimed. So long, my friend!

BlackPersona fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 30, 2020

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I'm pretty sure I got at least one copy of all the wedding stuff already, minus some of the color variants. If I didn't I probably won't get too bent out of shape because none of it looks great unless you're specifically building a wedding chapel on your island.

I won't miss needing to fly to Harv's every day, that's for sure.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

I don't really want any spoilers but I know that there is some type of mushroom event. I've seen people with mushrooms just growing in their town. This is the second game in a row for me calling my town Shroom; last game I got to grow shrooms on my own to decorate with but this time I'm guessing it's an event?

Does anybody have any way of getting me mushrooms to put up around my town? Please and thank you.

BlackPersona posted:

Hey y’all, Tangy the Peppy superstar said that she needs to go explore the world and experience stuff if she wants to be a crazy famous pop star, so she’s in boxes today. I posted this in the goon discord as well, so PM me there if you want her!

Omg I miss her so much from my older games. I wish I had room for her.

ruinous orchid
Jun 30, 2020

Snazzy Frocks posted:

How many gold nuggets do you need? If you are trying to make something that uses gold, I might also have the crafted item I can sell direct.

Sleep and Lights
Jan 1, 2020

Poque posted:

good riddance het island

:emptyquote:

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

ruinous orchid posted:

How many gold nuggets do you need? If you are trying to make something that uses gold, I might also have the crafted item I can sell direct.

I want to make a robot hero but I'm pretty far off from both the gold and rusted parts and I guess wherever you get golden armor. So basically all of it. I just started recently though so I have no idea if there's an economy or what how things work in that regard

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Oh heck, I think I missed out on some wedding stuff? I did it enough until I got the day where you invited everyone, then didn't go back till today because I wanted to spend my remaining crystals. I got the wand and fence DIYs, as well as being told about customization, I assume there isn't any more items that unlock, but there's some outfit stuff I don't remember seeing before and I totally don't have enough crystals for. Ah well, it would have just rotted in storage one way or another.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Normy posted:

Yeah he has an 8(?) item per day limit. You get a copy of most (but not all) of the items during the event, but you need to buy extras to really do anything with them. The color variations are just customizations thankfully, so you only need the base items.

I ended up making my basement wedding themed to scam HHA points.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

The Sean posted:

I don't really want any spoilers but I know that there is some type of mushroom event. I've seen people with mushrooms just growing in their town. This is the second game in a row for me calling my town Shroom; last game I got to grow shrooms on my own to decorate with but this time I'm guessing it's an event?

Does anybody have any way of getting me mushrooms to put up around my town? Please and thank you.
IIRC, mushrooms are a fall seasonal event a la cherry blossoms. The only way to get any right now would be time traveling to whatever month has them active or getting some from someone with a southern hemisphere island that saved some up.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Live Free posted:

hey thread. I'm trying to fill up my island with cool little areas but there's still a few lots of empty space that I have no idea what to do with. Please post lots of cool little areas of your island so that I can see them, appreciate them, and maybe steal your ideas

I'm not sure how big 'little' is, so here's a bunch of areas I've worked on

ruinous orchid
Jun 30, 2020

Yeah, the Robot Hero is a huge resource sink. The Rusted Parts alone are a pain in the rear end to farm - you can only get them from Gulliver, who doesn't show up all that often.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I just started recently though so I have no idea if there's an economy or what how things work in that regard

There's a couple of Discords and subreddits for trading, and people trade EVERYTHING on there. The currency most people use is Nook Mile Tickets. You could probably even find someone to trade you an already built Robot Hero but they won't be cheap. I'm a filthy duper and trade a lot.

The Sean posted:

I have a bunch of mushrooms and mushroom items I can trade you, but there's no way to show you what anything looks like without spoiling, so... and if it helps, as far as I know, it's similar to how Summer Shells wash up and now there's Summer Shell recipes.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

BlackPersona posted:

When Tangy does this, quote if you agree

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

E-flat posted:

I'm not sure how big 'little' is, so here's a bunch of areas I've worked on

these are awesome, thank you!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
The goons in the decorating-chat in the discord are also very helpful and can even help you get items you may need. Really. We love giving people things.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
I wish there was a way to get screenshots out of the Switch that didn't involve either using social media or physically removing the SD card (or phone pictures of the screen).

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

For anyone who doesn't keep an eye on the discord, I have an Antique Catalog party going on right now. I have full sets of the Brown and Black Antique sets out for you to catalog. Head to the #lloid-listings channel in the discord to get in queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh poo poo

On a related note, will trade heart crystals for cancer fragments

I have some extra cancer fragments if you want to stop by and pick them up sometime. Don't need anything in return.

Also, Redd is visiting. The paintings he has left for sale are fakes. Dodo code and details in the PGS thread here