Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Alaois posted:

hello teenage america. I'm here to humbly request someone please find and quote the post about superman beating bizarro superman to death while crying. thank you in advance.

Hang on a sec

SlimGoodBody posted:

On that note, I think Bizarro, while maybe not a good villain to carry a movie, could be a tragic and beautiful piece of plot for a Supes movie. Someone (maybe Luthor, yawn) attempts to clone a Superman they can control, or maybe reverse engineer Superman-like abilities with a few drops of his blood. They want to use it to discredit the original Supes and turn public opinion against him. Bizarro ends up breaking loose and rampaging.

Don't make him evil, make him really dishearteningly broken in the head. He just keeps trying to "help" and "do the right thing," but he gets it all wrong because he's mentally deficient. Think Lenny trying to pet the rabbits. The plot arc culminates in Superman realizing that no amount of interposing will ever stop Bizarro from trying to do the right thing, just as no amount of interference would ever stop Superman from trying to do the right thing. We see Superman crying as he has to beat the life out of Bizarro, who doesn't understand what he's done. Superman doesn't want to do it, but it's a burden he has to bear in order to make the world safer. Supes has a period of reflection on whether he's any different, or if he's getting in the way of humanity moving itself forward by coddling it so much. He decides that he has to follow Bizarro's example and keep trying to do right, no matter what, and goes to take on the big bad guy that was responsible for/controlling Bizarro with a new sense of anger and purpose.

Or something. Whatever. You get the idea.

It's old enough that links don't seem to work

purple death ray has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

purple death ray posted:

Hang on a sec

thank you very much

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RFC2324 posted:

holy poo poo I think I just figured out wtf he was talking about.

she was squeezing the water out of her hair after she got out

PMing you an address, go to it at 6:30 sharp tonight. Tell no one what you witness inside or this door will be closed to you forever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

1stGear posted:

PMing you an address, go to it at 6:30 sharp tonight. Tell no one what you witness inside or this door will be closed to you forever.

Do you need to shower first?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

purple death ray posted:

Hang on a sec

This only works if, with his dying breath, bizarro gasps "hello, superman... hello."

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

purple death ray posted:

Hang on a sec

That's vaguely how the Bizarro of "Red Son" plays out, no? (The original comic, not the animated movie I just watched. I know they have to cut/re-arrange some stuff to make graphic novels fit into a movie, but that part irritated me because it was pretty drat powerful in the comics.)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You're thinking of "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow."

Red Son is kind-of rear end.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

RFC2324 posted:

You just solved a 13 year old interweb mystery. How does it feel?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always thought he just meant she asked if she had to put it in a ponytail, the doctor said no, and then she didn't. This pissed him off because then it would get in the way, or something.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Solice Kirsk posted:

I always thought he just meant she asked if she had to put it in a ponytail, the doctor said no, and then she didn't. This pissed him off because then it would get in the way, or something.

its the "fake tying back that girls do at the pool"

when you have long hair and its wet, collecting it all back in basically a ponytail and squeezing it out is how most people seem to handle it(long hair carries a shitton of water to try towel drying)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

mind the walrus posted:

You're thinking of "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow."

Red Son is kind-of rear end.

You know, any other villain would decide that Superman should be the dead one.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They should just write a fairy tale where the recurring theme is “oh hey look a woman hey she looks nice and is cool to talk to oh no wait she is actually not a woman she’s really a dog haha you are so loving stupid for not being able to tell she’s just a stupid loving dog your sexuality is loving stupid and your stupid loving parents are dogs too and gently caress your couch and gently caress you life I’m gonna disrespect all the poo poo you cherish and break all of your poo poo I can legally get away with and act the part of the shithead dog even though I’m not really a dog because I want to see if you know I’m a dog and I don’t really care if mentally break you because I really need to test someone who is never going to gently caress or have children with me to see if they’re cool or whatever.”

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

christmas boots posted:

You know, any other villain would decide that Superman should be the dead one.

Well, Bizarro am do things forward.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

just remembered the classic *points to my dilznick* post

Oh that's amazing. Right up there with the 'points to door' -- it was in one of the PUA threads when that was big, someone conditioning their girlfriend so all they had to do was point to the door and she would stop doing whatever it was. Op wasn't a goon but some wanna be PUA who'd posted it on their forum

Obviously 100 percent fake and one thousand percent creepy but funny

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
y'know, "elf dick weirdo" would be a good username when it's safe to buy again

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
By the Gods, if I weren't Vincent Van Goatse I should wish to be Elf Dick Weirdo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
That would be stolen elf dick valor.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

stolen elf dick valor

:mods:

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
It’s arrogant enough that I’ve gone by “elise the great” since I was eighteen, imagine what kind of hubris it would take for me to care about prehensile pussy plagiarism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

elise the great posted:

prehensile pussy plagiarism

Pastry, Platystemon pleads “please push ‘prehensile pussy plagiarism‘ posthaste”.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 05:30 on Jul 1, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Platystemon posted:

Pastry, Platystemon pleads “please push ‘prehensile pussy plagiarism‘ posthaste”.

The funny quotes are coming from INSIDE THE THREAD :derp:

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That would be stolen elf dick valor.

Please change my name to stolen elf dick valor tia.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*points at door*
*girlfriend leaves*
"heh, nailed it"
*girlfriend doesn't come back*

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

By the Gods, if I weren't Vincent Van Goatse I should wish to be Elf Dick Weirdo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Elfdicko
Jan van elf dyck
Henri de Toulouse-Elfdick
Elfdick Dürer

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Trevor Hale posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Elfdicko
Jan van elf dyck
Henri de Toulouse-Elfdick
Elfdick Dürer

Claude Monelfdick

Also Elf Dicko should clearly be two words

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

Rust Martialis posted:

Claude Monelfdick

Also Elf Dicko should clearly be two words

El Fdicko

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The rear end of Elfmontdickio

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Captain Hygiene posted:

The rear end of Elfmontdickio

The Cock of Elfamontilladong.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Unmentioned sixth brother, Elfdicko Marx.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I'm confident that 99.9% of you will not get the reference*: Fearless Elfdick

*without google

dee eight has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Jul 1, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MOUNTRESOR

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

Looks like any elf dick and Harry can make a joke in here

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

dee eight posted:

I'm confident that 99.9% of you will not get the reference*: Fearless Elfdick

*without google

I've heard the name that you're thinking of before, but I never bothered to look up what it was a reference to

And in the spirit of things, I won't now either

E:
Elfdick Whittington
Elfdick Whittington's Cat

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Elf on a shelf with a weird dick

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

RFC2324 posted:

I'm not quoting myself in the funny forum posts because I think it's a funny post I just can't be arsed retyping it

Splicer posted:

He had a day off from school and is mad he spent it at the doctor's office. He doesn't like showering, but he got up late and was told he could skip showering. He then had to get in water anyway and is mad at the (perceived) bait and switch.

He doesn't like tight clothes, but has heard of or seen his sister or other girls/women deliberately wearing tight or revealing clothing for inexplicable :females: reasons. If she'd held her hair up like in a shower he might have conceded that the showerlike situation might have outweighed her joy at wearing tight clothing, but since her hair was down she obviously must have been enjoying it.

So not only did he have to spend his day off at the doctors in tight clothes in water after being deceived into thinking he wouldn't have to get wet today, but his sister got to spend a whole 8 minutes in tight clothes and she didn't even have to hold her hair up.

:goonsay: :spergin:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cessna posted:

At my last command my Company CO was an absolute prick. I'd been in his company a bit in the Gulf War and hated him then; he was a not particularly competent Martinet, think "Frank Burns."

Two days before I got out I went blatantly UA (USMC for AWOL) and took an extended lunch. We were between classes so my platoon CO was okay with it, but the Company CO would have been a dick about it if he knew. I drove home (off-base apartment), took a loooooong lunch, then drove back to the base. As I was making the turn from I-78 to I-5 a van in front of me skidded and swerved off the road - and flipped on its side into the bushes. I stopped my motorcycle on the side of the highway and ran to help. I opened the door and pulled the driver and passenger out - a small fire had started - and gave them some basic first aid (hold here to stop the bleeding, etc.) A bunch of other cars stopped and called 911, an soon ambulance, fire, and police showed up. I told the firefighters what had happened and drove back to the base. I washed up and told my platoon commander what had happened; he said I'd done the right thing.

Unbeknownst to me one of the other cars that had stopped had a reporter for the Oceanside Citizen, the local newspaper in it. (It was the 90's newspapers still existed.) He'd taken photos.

The next morning - my LAST day in the Corps - I showed up to work. My platoon commander said, "The CO wants to see you." Huh, maybe he'll say something nice on my last day in.

There on his desk was a copy of the newspaper. "MARINE SAVES LIVES IN CAR ACCIDENT" was right there on the front page. There was a photo of me giving the driver first aid. My face and name-tape with my name were clearly visible. And, yes, the reporter had put down the time in the article.

Company CO tossed me a box with a Navy Achievement Award in it and said, "Sergeant _____, you are the only fucker I know who could go UA and get a goddamn medal for it. Get the hell out of my office."

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vulgar posted:

Elf on a shelf with a weird dick

That already exists though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

elise the great posted:

It’s arrogant enough that I’ve gone by “elise the great” since I was eighteen, imagine what kind of hubris it would take for me to care about prehensile pussy plagiarism

10/10 post/avatar combo there.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Randaconda posted:

https://twitter.com/aeshryver_/status/1277620854571126791
you could tell me there already was a YA series called Daughter of Glass and Bone and I'd believe you

Zil posted:

Song BoneBone

oldpainless posted:

Crossroads remix looking good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jedit posted:

10/10 post/avatar combo there.