Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yeah if she actually wanted to be hiding and totally incognito, there are worse places to choose on Earth than fuckin rural goddamn New Hampshire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i dont understand why people like this, with multiple passports and infinite money, dont just leave the country and go to some country where they can easily bribe their way into never being extradited. why stay in the US?

she was exactly where the bribes were easy

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Starting to think more people want to gently caress kids than adults

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shovelbum posted:

Starting to think more people want to gently caress kids than adults

The entire world isn't England yet

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I'm 99.9% convinced that this is an op. She'll cut a deal to implicate a few fall guys and take a nice 2 year vacation at a Ritz Carlton prison. She was in New Hampshire this whole time lmao.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Gorman Thomas posted:

I'm 99.9% convinced that this is an op. She'll cut a deal to implicate a few fall guys and take a nice 2 year vacation at a Ritz Carlton prison. She was in New Hampshire this whole time lmao.

yeah and there's no way the feds didn't know and approve it

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

can't they just cite that court case saying all co-conspirators are blocked from prosecution?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article242017036.html

that seems the likely angle to get her out. someone will definitely try to kill her tho

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Karl Barks posted:

can't they just cite that court case saying all co-conspirators are blocked from prosecution?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article242017036.html

that seems the likely angle to get her out. someone will definitely try to kill her tho

that's only the 2007 charges. unclear whether or if any of that bears on these charges because we don't know who the victims are.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mdemone posted:

yeah if she actually wanted to be hiding and totally incognito, there are worse places to choose on Earth than fuckin rural goddamn New Hampshire
this is also the plot of "in the mouth of madness"

selec
Sep 6, 2003

celebrated the arrest in a group text this morning and a couple of friends were incredibly glib; one’s first reaction was a defense of Stephen Pinker’s reputation. it disintegrated from there, and after they decided the problem was I read too much Twitter, am a conspiracy theorist, and that they don’t care about “rich guys loving seventeen year olds lol” I told them both they were callous assholes who can suck my loving dick.

known them both for about 25 years, or thought I knew them.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

selec posted:

celebrated the arrest in a group text this morning and a couple of friends were incredibly glib; one’s first reaction was a defense of Stephen Pinker’s reputation. it disintegrated from there, and after they decided the problem was I read too much Twitter, am a conspiracy theorist, and that they don’t care about “rich guys loving seventeen year olds lol” I told them both they were callous assholes who can suck my loving dick.

my friends don’t defend pedophiles but to each their own

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

selec posted:

do your friends work at harvard or something? this is the one political thing I can talk to psycho right wingers and communists about and get the same reaction

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yeah and it's 6 year olds

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
every time I read this thread I continue to question my own sanity and understanding of reality

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
There's a non-zero chance that Ghislaine claims to be Q at the hearing.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

"Suicide Island" aka SDNY smuggling her to whatever island Epstein is currently retiring on

she will b smoking doinks and cheersing with michael jackson and jeffie in argentina in like 2 weeks

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Karl Barks posted:

do your friends work at harvard or something?

please, this is the epstein thread--they work at MIT

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

nut posted:

she will b smoking doinks and cheersing with michael jackson and jeffie in argentina in like 2 weeks

harmony korine puts bad makeup on them and then claims the home movie is fictional with impersonations. larry clark is in the corner with his pants down.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-ghislaine-maxwells-swanky-new-hampshire-hideout?ref=home

Was this posted yet

quote:

“They said they didn’t want her name known, so I thought it must be a movie star,” the broker said. “She wanted to know what the flight patterns were over the house, which was very strange.”

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

selec posted:

only response in my group chat today was "lol she dead"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/joshrogersNHPR/status/1278782594704957452

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pancake rabbit posted:

lol, but this made me actually go and look at their latest report

the loving pinkertons lmao

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

ok now they’re just loving with us

nut
Jul 30, 2019

lmfao

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

quote:

In 1925, a young entrepreneur named Carl Marks started a foreign securities exchange business in the heart of New York City. Today, Carl Marks & Co. is one of the investment community’s most experienced merchant banking firms, operating in principal investing and advisory services. Throughout its history, Carl Marks has created value through clear thinking, creative advice and adept execution of plans, all built on a solid foundation of uncompromised integrity that has endured over time.

The company remains family owned and operated.

It's a hedge fund. Or vulture capitalists. Or a front for an international pedophile ring. Something along those lines, anyway.

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010
It's pretty sobering that the discovery and arrest of the biggest known co-conspirator of the entire operation is itself a limited hangout. Barr's replacement of That One Dude last week is a pretty strong signifier, but it all still begs the question--why now? What the gently caress?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

OregonDonor posted:

It's pretty sobering that the discovery and arrest of the biggest known co-conspirator of the entire operation is itself a limited hangout. Barr's replacement of That One Dude last week is a pretty strong signifier, but it all still begs the question--why now? What the gently caress?

Barr wanted TrueAnon to go on Chapo again

Alternatively, he was starting to think that TrueAnon was getting stale

nut
Jul 30, 2019

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Barr wanted TrueAnon to go on Chapo again

Alternatively, he was starting to think that TrueAnon was getting stale

he got as mad as me at the desyncing audio in the portapique ep

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this is also the plot of "in the mouth of madness"

Lightning Knight posted:

every time I read this thread I continue to question my own sanity and understanding of reality

lol i hope y’all like lovecraftian horror movies

you’re in one

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Lightning Knight posted:

ok now they’re just loving with us

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

sullat posted:

It's a hedge fund. Or vulture capitalists. Or a front for an international pedophile ring. Something along those lines, anyway.

Tomato, tomato, tomato

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

only response in my group chat today was "lol she dead"

yeah that was the reaction from all but those two.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Looking forward to Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. being indicted shortly for riding the Lolita Express, with Ghislaine Maxwell as the star witness.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

[David McGowan voice] They cut the deal on April 29th, one day before Walpurgisnacht. Enough time for the terms to be satisfied before the contract's conclusion on, of all days, Halloween.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Second half of 2020 starting strong.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
https://m.twitch.tv/hasanabi

Matty C, Liz and Brace are on twitch rn talking Epstein

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Anyway who bought the house for her and when are they getting charged for aiding and abetting

Other than never, of course

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Anyway who bought the house for her and when are they getting charged for aiding and abetting

Other than never, of course
Got it in one.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

hobbesmaster posted:

Is she actually wanted in England now?

we don't prosecute our deep state pedophiles we give them knighthoods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

wow in bradford NH there is literally lake "massive cum" massaecum.