Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

hosed Away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

huh, I didn't know it's a silent S.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
do you think jeffery and gislaine ever hosed

i got bad news
Apr 9, 2020

human garbage bag posted:

do you think jeffery and gislaine ever hosed

hosed down a buncha blood, sure

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

guh len maxwell

stupid name

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Gülen Maxwell

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

has anyone actually seen maxwell since the arrest? like, proof of life confirmation? or did they already send her to a epstein’s new island

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

has anyone actually seen maxwell since the arrest? like, proof of life confirmation? or did they already send her to a epstein’s new island

As far as I can tell, the FBI were able to summon her like a demon into prison.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

supposedly there was a conference call and her voice has heard.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

human garbage bag posted:

supposedly there was a conference call and her voice has heard.

someone who answered a craigslist ad for actresses with english accents in NH

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

the carl marks venture capital fund

really

really

where is the avenging specter of communism when you need it the most

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

If anything actually happens with her in court, its probably going to be a light sentence in exchange for a limited hangout that shows how no-one in power is involved.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

prince andrew is the fall guy. everyone else is getting away

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
she was last seen by tmz at a in-n-out burger reading john bolton's book

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
:eyepop:

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Nov 8, 2020

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

KaptainKrunk posted:

He'd be sweating in fear of what's coming but he hasn't sweat since the Falklands

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Hardon Crime posted:

rare photo of Jared Kushner with Roger Stone and Ghislaine Maxwell

I've literally never seen a picture before of Roger Stone where he didn't look like a villain from a Batman film...

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

What about Maxwells siblings? She has several, how involved were they?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

KaptainKrunk posted:

as if the monarchy would hand over one of theirs

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

TeenageArchipelago posted:

He'd be sweating in fear of what's coming but he hasn't sweat since the Falklands

He redeveloped the ability.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hardon Crime posted:

rare photo of Jared Kushner with Roger Stone and Ghislaine Maxwell

is this some kind of joke? that doesn't look anything like Stone or Maxwell

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Relevant Tangent posted:

He redeveloped the ability.

It took a lot of intensive massage therapy

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Elderbean posted:

don't worry about christine and isabel they don't get up 2 much

"After Magellan was acquired by competing search engine Excite, in 1996,[7] she went on to co-found Chiliad:[8] a software company involved in the advance of on-demand, massively scalable, intelligent mining of structured and unstructured data through the use of natural language search technologies. The firm's software was behind the data search technology used by the FBI's counterterrorism data warehouse"

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Elderbean posted:

Pretty sure they're all involved in other unrelated ventures like a startup that sends any 911 call directly to epstein's replacement's cell phone.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The brothers seems like failsons compared to the sisters.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Well now have :10bux: at 10:1 odds on Maxwell not making it to August

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I've literally never seen a picture before of Roger Stone where he didn't look like a villain from a Batman film...

gradenko_2000 posted:

is this some kind of joke? that doesn't look anything like Stone or Maxwell

this is c-spam we do not "make jokes", thank you

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

crepeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

posted this like 10 months ago and gets truer everyday. how are you even meant to interpret any data points meaningfully just time to fill every flat surface in your house with drawings of intricate spirals

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

This hangout? yeah it's gonna be limited as gently caress

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

crepeface posted:

posted this like 10 months ago and gets truer everyday. how are you even meant to interpret any data points meaningfully just time to fill every flat surface in your house with drawings of intricate spirals

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

pancake rabbit posted:

this is c-spam we do not "make jokes", thank you

you have to admit Jared's mum is looking a little maxswelly maxwellish Maxwellian

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

StashAugustine posted:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Sounds like invoker..cool

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

StashAugustine posted:

aaaaaaaaand time for my month long break from this thread again

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

StashAugustine posted:

Thankfully it's easy to correlate all of this. The ruling class are monsters and have designed institutions to turn their children into monsters to perpetuate the system. There really isn't much more to it than that.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

How is she not seeing this in her mentions and she keeps defending Ghislane in numerous tweets :psyduck:

my mentions only show up for people i follow and i dont read replies, maybe she has it set to that.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sullat posted:

It's a hedge fund. Or vulture capitalists. Or a front for an international pedophile ring. Something along those lines, anyway.

gently caress you I choose to believe this is CARL MARK FORCE IV

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

uber_stoat posted:

I wonder if they fixed the cameras yet. surely!

VHS tapes are hard to find these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

lol