Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gorman Thomas posted:

https://m.twitch.tv/hasanabi

Matty C, Liz and Brace are on twitch rn talking Epstein

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/668025106?t=05h51m04s

vod for those that missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

a lot of this conspiratorial stuff does injustice to the fact that rich people are tacky as hell and dumber than gently caress and not in positions of power because of inherent virtue -- something which goes against the capitalist social narrative

be careful not to deprive too much incompetence valor from the idiot socialite class imo!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mournful tits

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Cnidaria posted:

Thankfully it's easy to correlate all of this. The ruling class are monsters and have designed institutions to turn their children into monsters to perpetuate the system. There really isn't much more to it than that.

wealth is a poison

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ive said this before but even the most absurdly naive view of the epstein thing still shows that the ranks of the rich and powerful are hilariously incestuous

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mollycrabapple/status/1278902418776961024?s=19

Lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Gorman Thomas posted:

Anyone catch this? There was a bit at the end where they speculate on why Dr. Disrespect was banned from Twitch. Apparently he talked about some crazy conspiracies like COVID not being real yet activated by 5g waves and some weird cube protecting you from it (wtf???) also mentioned David Icke books. Now I want to see that last stream of his..

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress current affairs

all my homies hate current affairs

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

Anyone catch this? There was a bit at the end where they speculate on why Dr. Disrespect was banned from Twitch. Apparently he talked about some crazy conspiracies like COVID not being real yet activated by 5g waves and some weird cube protecting you from it (wtf???) also mentioned David Icke books. Now I want to see that last stream of his..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGBwDVmzRA

He sees something on his phone about 2 minutes in and his demeanor changes. The Icke stuff is later.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

LOL

https://twitter.com/Jackscarab/status/1278897521587367936

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Wrex Ruckus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGBwDVmzRA

He sees something on his phone about 2 minutes in and his demeanor changes. The Icke stuff is later.
Thanks for the link. Kind of weird but he only mentioned Icke in passing and didn't go into the subject matter.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Dr disrespect is a boomer

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
anyone read crazy days and crazy nights blind item blog? he's been talking about Epstein and Maxwell for some time

(I've noticed this blog is popular with the Qanon chuds online so take it with a grain of salt)

there was an interesting item a few weeks ago

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Gorman Thomas posted:

the TrueAnon patreon episode is a banger and brings in Equatorial Guinea, Thatcher's son and all kinds of things. Worth the fiver, frankly

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

she waited until literally days after her buddy replaced the head of the SDNY. this seems like an unworried person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

theflyingexecutive posted:

she waited until literally days after her buddy replaced the head of the SDNY. this seems like an unworried person

the TrueAnon episode had me cracking and pinging all over the place

in 2018, Trump fires Preet Bharara, and replaces him with Geoffrey Berman

just very recently, Bill Barr tries to fire Berman, but Berman says that Barr doesn't have that authority, and Berman goes to Trump, and has Trump fire Berman instead

the expectation is that Berman is going to be replaced by Jay Clayton, who is currently Chairman of the SEC (and wouldn't know a thing about being US Atty for SDNY), but instead Berman is replaced by his deputy, Audrey Strauss

however, both Berman AND Strauss previously worked under the office of Lawrence Walsh while he was independent counsel investigating the Iran-Contra Affair

that investigation never yielded any significant punishment for the persons involved, because they were all pardoned by George HW Bush on December 24, 1992, literally days before Bush was supposed to step-down from office, and the pardons were issued on the advice of Bill Barr, who was Attorney General under HW Bush, from Nov-1991 to Jan-1993

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gradenko_2000 posted:

just very recently, Bill Barr tries to fire Berman, but Berman says that Barr doesn't have that authority, and Berman goes to Trump, and has Trump fire Berman instead

the expectation is that Berman is going to be replaced by Jay Clayton, who is currently Chairman of the SEC (and wouldn't know a thing about being US Atty for SDNY), but instead Berman is replaced by his deputy, Audrey Strauss

however, both Berman AND Strauss previously worked under the office of Lawrence Walsh while he was independent counsel investigating the Iran-Contra Affair

that investigation never yielded any significant punishment for the persons involved, because they were all pardoned by George HW Bush on December 24, 1992, literally days before Bush was supposed to step-down from office, and the pardons were issued on the advice of Bill Barr, who was Attorney General under HW Bush, from Nov-1991 to Jan-1993

lmao

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

this thread is like cspam's dark wizard cave where you go to hear terrible truths and learn dark things human minds weren't meant to know

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

neutral milf hotel posted:

anyone read crazy days and crazy nights blind item blog? he's been talking about Epstein and Maxwell for some time

(I've noticed this blog is popular with the Qanon chuds online so take it with a grain of salt)

Robert Downey Jr. is apparently the author of this blog btw, lmao

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

Starting to think more people want to gently caress kids than adults

my theory about why this is that people who have a strong desire and ability to accumulate vast wealth are constantly looking for the next way to express and embody the power that that wealth represents, and one of the best things about that is rules not applying to you because you're rich. So expressing that is breaking those rules, because they don't apply to you and you can do whatever you want. The ultimate expression of that power is to break the ultimate taboo, loving and probably murdering children. I'm probably overthinking it though, but how else could people with such a profoundly hosed up sexual urge be so functional and able to grasp the things they need to do to attain great wealth and power and status if it weren't something like this? I think that billionaire pedophile rings are the inevitable result of it being possible to accumulate wealth past a certain point, for this reason in particular.

But again I'm probably just trying to make some kind of sense of an entirely senseless thing or impose some kind of order on our chaos universe. I don't know what it's like to be rich or be a pedophile so all I can do is guess

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8qGC48DG4

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

favorite dumbass CDAN is someone claiming Dan Harmon's a pedophile* based on the cover of a Dream Daddy (a gay dad dating simulator game which Dan Harmon has nothing to do with) coloring book or whatever

there's some better hits usually although I'm still waiting on whether anything actually comes up from that Michele Miscavige posting they did.

*if anything Justin Roiland's the primo suspect of such a crime

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

yea dan harmon is just an abusive drunk, roiland though? got 17 private sketchbooks full of klurfs somewhere, I bet

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

StashAugustine posted:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

empty whippet box posted:

my theory about why this is that people who have a strong desire and ability to accumulate vast wealth are constantly looking for the next way to express and embody the power that that wealth represents, and one of the best things about that is rules not applying to you because you're rich. So expressing that is breaking those rules, because they don't apply to you and you can do whatever you want. The ultimate expression of that power is to break the ultimate taboo, loving and probably murdering children. I'm probably overthinking it though, but how else could people with such a profoundly hosed up sexual urge be so functional and able to grasp the things they need to do to attain great wealth and power and status if it weren't something like this? I think that billionaire pedophile rings are the inevitable result of it being possible to accumulate wealth past a certain point, for this reason in particular.

But again I'm probably just trying to make some kind of sense of an entirely senseless thing or impose some kind of order on our chaos universe. I don't know what it's like to be rich or be a pedophile so all I can do is guess

the psychopaths who singlemindedly pursue wealth/power probably have no issues with using heinous crimes and exploiting the most vulnerable for initiation/blackmail.

StashAugustine posted:

this is a direct lovecraft quote right? i think i remember it.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

wow is there anything that man can't do?

:allears:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

favorite dumbass CDAN is someone claiming Dan Harmon's a pedophile* based on the cover of a Dream Daddy (a gay dad dating simulator game which Dan Harmon has nothing to do with) coloring book or whatever

there's some better hits usually although I'm still waiting on whether anything actually comes up from that Michele Miscavige posting they did.

oh I'll need to dig up that miscavige item.

I usually give up reading that blog since every third item is about Meghan markle. there's definitely some people you can tell he dislikes cuz he'll pounce on some tiny little thing

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

crepeface posted:

this is a direct lovecraft quote right? i think i remember it.

Opening lines of Call of Cthulhu.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Sir Tonk posted:

my mentions only show up for people i follow and i dont read replies, maybe she has it set to that.

If you have a blue check your mentions are divided into mentions from other blue checks and messages from plebs. Probably most people don't ever click on that pleb tab.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:perfect:

loving the steven pinker

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Taintrunner posted:

oh come on you can’t just claim something like this and not tell us more

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Lightning Knight posted:

oh come on you can’t just claim something like this and not tell us more

it has been a rumour for years, enty is just the front man in a manner of speaking

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

isn't the rumor specifically that rdj is one of the most informative commenters on there under the name himmmmm or something

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Taintrunner posted:

that would make sense

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If you have a blue check your mentions are divided into mentions from other blue checks and messages from plebs. Probably most people don't ever click on that pleb tab.

oh weird, thats hilarious

animist
Aug 28, 2018

empty whippet box posted:

I'm probably overthinking it though, but how else could people with such a profoundly hosed up sexual urge be so functional and able to grasp the things they need to do to attain great wealth and power and status if it weren't something like this? I think that billionaire pedophile rings are the inevitable result of it being possible to accumulate wealth past a certain point, for this reason in particular.

rates of childhood sexual abuse are horribly high in general, RAINN says it's 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 7 boys will experience some sort of sexual abuse before reaching adulthood, and only 1 in 10 of them will report it. so the urge may be more common than you think.

somebody's prolly said this before, but; i bet a lot of it happens because of the inherent power imbalance between children and adults.

people who lack empathy may gravitate towards children as victims because they lack tools to fight back -- their social skills are less developed, they have fewer connections to report you to and get you in trouble, they're physically small. so if a person is willing to commit assault, going after children could be a tactical choice, at least initially.

also, often sexual abusers aren't solely looking for sexual gratification. it's just as much about feeling powerful, feeling in control. so it makes sense they would seek out victims who are automatically less powerful than them.

for billionaires, "lacking empathy", "ruthlessly exploiting everyone around you", and "wanting to feel powerful" are, like, defining character traits. so institutionalized pedophilia is a natural fit for an illegal initiation activity.

hell, half of them have probably already been doing it. bet when they get brought into the ring they're just like "oh you guys all do this too?"

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
The Western world has long had a culture of sexualizing adolescents (at the least). How many goons were champing at the bit for the Olsens to turn 18? Come on son. And that was comparably better than the extreme sexualization of an 11 year old Emma Watson, also on this website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol this one from yesterday gave me the nice jolt of crack ping i needed this morning

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/todays-blind-items-too-close-to-sun.html#disqus_thread

quote:

Every year I am hopeful that someone will finally face charges for killing this permanent A list director. The reason he chose to cast the two leads in his final movie is because he assumed they would do everything to protect the director. It is why he shared his story to the female lead of the film. His story was the story that people have been hearing more and more the past couple of decades. The director had recordings both audio and video from dinners and parties he attended or hosted. He had hundreds of pages of notes. All of those were used to make his final movie. The female lead of the film said the director often told her there were a group of hundreds of men around the globe who all know each other's secrets. There is no way out for any of them. You are in it until you die. The director wanted to expose it. He wanted to expose the life of those men. He wanted to show the world what was happening. What he showed was a very watered down version of it. He couldn't make it any more powerful if he wanted to get the movie released. Oh, he shot a lot more scenes that really shone a light on things, but he was forced to make cut after cut. He was killed because of that movie. Too many secrets exposed. Too much knowledge in the hands of one person who was not in the group.