Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

zer0spunk posted:

it was, "canx" was dumb and he knew it

i appreciated the detail

canx was the second-worst thing he ever did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Fall on your sword Reene, quit hiding behind Burts corpse!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

drat, we're still at Act 1.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

drat, we're still at Act 1.

Lend me some more flame and we can get this poo poo to....

Zone One Act TWO

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Britva Cutter
Jul 9, 2006

No, I'm in touch with humanity.
Unban everyone. Eat the rich (cookies). Crave the raw sexuality of gay horsepower.

Edit: this is my first post I’m goddamn years and I can’t find the smiley I want because because theres a million newfangled ones. Dang it. Where’s the old man smiley?

Edit 2: :tif:

Britva Cutter fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 3, 2020

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Hey buddy, which way to the beach?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

a dark land

the rom hack that will not load

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

when thumbs up isn't nearly enough

when you gotta thumbs right

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
crazy straw penis

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I've heard its difficult to pee with a boner. I've brought your solution, welcome the future.

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

This is the type of cyber I’ve been looking for do you have an onlyfans

Only if you have room in your heart and genitals for the one true lord and master of all things...

Satan.

Ohhhhhh Lowtax, the horrors that await you beyond this veil of tears are legion my friend.

Did you know Lowtax... the "experience" of the soul is synesthesia, innately. It why only the soul can bear the sounds, the light, the... caress of heaven and hell. Flesh is pathetically weak you see. The music of hell would blow out your ear drums and shatter your pathetic frontal lobe. The light of heaven would burn out your eyes and set your worthless brain alight in flames of purity. etc.

Anyways... synesthesia. Imagine if you will Lowtax every poo poo post on this site invading every particle of your soul and flaying it. Imagine the absolute FURY of all the perversions and ignorance and madness you spawned with this forum, turned against the core of your very being. Imagine FYAD memes and CSPAM poo poo posts funneled up your anus at the white hot speed of conception. Your endless screams echoing into the empty infinity of loneliness.

Imagine... the consequences you are going face soon.

I... imagine... its not hard for you to do so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commissar Of Doom
Apr 21, 2009

BEHOLD THE POWER OF SATAN GENITALS!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Applewhite posted:

M-me too! lol what a small penis.

:hai:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Commissar Of Doom posted:

Only if you have room in your heart and genitals for the one true lord and master of all things...

Satan.

Ohhhhhh Lowtax, the horrors that await you beyond this veil of tears are legion my friend.

Did you know Lowtax... the "experience" of the soul is synesthesia, innately. It why only the soul can bear the sounds, the light, the... caress of heaven and hell. Flesh is pathetically weak you see. The music of hell would blow out your ear drums and shatter your pathetic frontal lobe. The light of heaven would burn out your eyes and set your worthless brain alight in flames of purity. etc.

Anyways... synesthesia. Imagine if you will Lowtax every poo poo post on this site invading every particle of your soul and flaying it. Imagine the absolute FURY of all the perversions and ignorance and madness you spawned with this forum, turned against the core of your very being. Imagine FYAD memes and CSPAM poo poo posts funneled up your anus at the white hot speed of conception. Your endless screams echoing into the empty infinity of loneliness.

Imagine... the consequences you are going face soon.

I... imagine... its not hard for you to do so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mods please replace with goatse or another hosed up dick or something

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

lol i forgot this exists :peanut:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Turns out man has a penis ...wiith a hook!

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
We should all contribute to a fund to buy a farm and acquire some feral hogs. And then we should feed Lowtax to them.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Synthetic Dreams posted:

We should all contribute to a fund to buy a farm and acquire some feral hogs. And then we should geedvLowtax to them.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

They make medicine for this now but lol if youre an american good luck affording it

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

showing incredible concern over daughter being exploited by internet trolls, by having her be on his dumb youtube gaming channel and then driving her away with a personality so immature that even children find it repellent

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY SCREEN SAVER FROM FLYING TOASTERS TO DANGEROUS CREATURES

MY SON CHANGED THE THEME TO INTERNET FOXTROT (from the comics they are so funny and RELEVANT) TO SOME GOD AWFUL THEME ABOUT WILD ANIMALS WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD

PLEASE

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I THINK MY SON MIGHT BE A HACKER HE USES A

PROGGIE

CALLED

AOHELL

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Derpies posted:

They make medicine for this now but lol if youre an american good luck affording it

why would you want it lol, look at that thing

I mean peeing would be difficult but the novelty would be worth it, also how else do you expect to hit the F spot

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
HE PUNTED ME OFF THE FAMILY MAILBOX USING A PUNTER

HE CALLED ME A LAMER

AND HE BAZ0RED ME USING THE MATRIFCKS CODE

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
WHAT IS A LAMER

HELP ME UNINSTALL HIS PROGGIES

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

why would you want it lol, look at that thing

I mean peeing would be difficult but the novelty would be worth it, also how else do you expect to hit the F spot

I just look at that and think it would hurt.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
HE IS OUT OF CONTROL I SAID IF HE DOESN'T

BRING HIS GEOMETRY HOMEWORK SCORE UP HE CANT USE AOL

WHY IS MY MAILBOX FULL OF SAILOR MOON NUDES PUSSY CLITS

WHAT IS HENTAI

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

quoting to get to page 1000 so I can quote this on page 1000

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Derpies posted:

The american version is a hammer, a stick, and some duct tape

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

lite_sleepr posted:

HE IS OUT OF CONTROL I SAID IF HE DOESN'T

BRING HIS GEOMETRY HOMEWORK SCORE UP HE CANT USE AOL

WHY IS MY MAILBOX FULL OF SAILOR MOON NUDES PUSSY CLITS

WHAT IS HENTAI

I UPDATED MY WINDOWS TO MYSTERY BUT THE ONLY MYSTERY IS WHAT IS MY SON DOING IN AOL KEYWORD hAz0Rz pR00g13ES 4 lY4f3

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
WHAT IS A MAIL BOMBER'

I ASKED MY DEACON AT CHURCH TO TALK TO MY SON BUT HE ONLY WANTS THE FILEZ WHAT ARE FILEZ AREN'T THOSE ON MY SEE COLON BACKSLASH

WHY CANT HE PASS GEOMETRY

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

lite_sleepr posted:

I UPDATED MY WINDOWS TO MYSTERY BUT THE ONLY MYSTERY IS WHAT IS MY SON DOING IN AOL KEYWORD hAz0Rz pR00g13ES 4 lY4f3

ok i'm replying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bismuth posted:

The american version is a hammer, a stick, and some duct tape

You forgot a guy named Dale giving you whiskey and saying "dunn luk"