Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Practicing for the next birthday party??

lmao savage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Whats it like, I wonder, being owned by the comedy forum you created?
its gotta be worse than having "eat the eggs" following you everywhere.
not to mention that same forum having grown and matured and left you behind.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

I'm sorry Lowtax.

Sorry you can't stop being lovely to the women in your life. Who you're supposed to love, and also not be lovely to. Like, I've been married to the same woman for 20 years, and I *still* cannot imagine a circumstance in which I would ever come even *close* to getting physically aggressive. And I have brain problems.

You had the perfect thing going, and all you had to do was not be a total piece of poo poo. And you managed to gently caress that up. :wtc:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I heard we were posting dicks in here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 9, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
you can tell a lot about the number of sexual partners the females of a species have by the shape of the male's penis

humans are somewhere in between monogamy and everyone constantly banging everyone else, like you'd expect

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also fuk u, Lowtax.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

smell ya later lowtax

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey Richie I want to apologize for calling you a pigfucker before calling you a pigfucker that way you can't get mad at me you pigfucker.

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

cheetah7071 posted:

you can tell a lot about the number of sexual partners the females of a species have by the shape of the male's penis

humans are somewhere in between monogamy and everyone constantly banging everyone else, like you'd expect
Only bonobos have us beat in terms of raw sexual energy. Edit: among primates

RadCatHoarder fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 4, 2020

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

weird dick

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 9, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

RadCatHoarder posted:

Only bonobos have us beat in terms of raw sexual energy.

nah there's tons of species where the females have bajillions of sexual partners

like female horses, after getting pregnant, will have sex with every nearby stallion in order to fool them into thinking the foal might be theirs, so that they don't kill it

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

This looks like something out of Schoolhouse Rock.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jul 9, 2020

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

cheetah7071 posted:

nah there's tons of species where the females have bajillions of sexual partners

like female horses, after getting pregnant, will have sex with every nearby stallion in order to fool them into thinking the foal might be theirs, so that they don't kill it
Sorry, I meant among primates specifically.

louis friend
Oct 7, 2005

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

Stay safe poverty ghost

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 9, 2020

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Hey Lowtax I gave a glance to your FB page out of curiosity a few days ago and saw your thing about that podcast; I put it on as background noise. For shits and giggles alone why didn't you talk the founder of KiwiFarms since they had him lined up to join in? It's not like you gave a poo poo what any of the KF crew ever thought of you. Wasn't creating content for us to devour the whole point of this SA endeavor? What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Telebite posted:

weird dick

True enough, but I have to say I think Phiz Khalifa hasn't really succeeded in lighting the front page on fire.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 9, 2020

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i heard lowtax was transferring the forum i thought 'well, at least he is giving some care to the community. not something i expect from a domestic abuser'

but him coming back in and trying to act like normal wrecked that. please leave, richard.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

imagine someone wanting to read about the front page and seeing every goatse image lol

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Telebite posted:

weird dick

this image has been digitally altered to shorten the penile length and i for one am against it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jul 9, 2020

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

pog boyfriend posted:

imagine someone wanting to read about the front page

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

your rear end is grass now for disrespecting the Fine Authors of ... uh, never mind

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jul 9, 2020

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i knew of mr johnson's work but had never seen the full album until now. really enlightening to see the realization of his vision, on this small scale at least.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
lmao how do you run this site, THIS SITE, for 20 years without learning when to keep your big dumb mouth shut

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nastyman posted:

lmao how do you run this site, THIS SITE, for 20 years without learning when to keep your big dumb mouth shut

“””””run”””””

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah he didn't run poo poo

ran to the wine & pills couch every day

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I’ve never posted a picture of a giant gaping rear end in a top hat before, mostly cause I don’t wanna be banned. But it looks like we can post them in this thread with impunity, so I’m just going to cross this off of my bucket list. Still spoilered though, just in case.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Well, never knew goatse was part of a sequence before.

Also, go away, Lowtax. Nobody wants you here.

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos
In before Lowtax deletes the entire forum out of ragespite.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr. Fowl posted:

Well, never knew goatse was part of a sequence before.

Also, go away, Lowtax. Nobody wants you here.

lol goatse is a more welcome sight than Lowtax.

And I do NOT consider goatse a welcome sight at all!

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Took you long enough to get here lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Posting in a Lowtax thread

Belbos Computer
Nov 20, 2005

Fiat Lux, Big Bang, seven days, seven minutes, seven seconds, and a universe is born before your eyes.
Slippery Tilde
Can we stop with the derail and get back to the subject of phiz kalifa's godawful prose?

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Practicing for the next birthday party??

Lmfao

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Lowtax posted:

Posting in a Lowtax thread

we'd all really prefer you didn't

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Lowtax posted: