Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ikanreed posted:

Only because that's the height the remaining residents could reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

ikanreed posted:

Lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
how fast do you think Christie could get on a Slip N Slide with a few beers in him? I think definitely fast and awkward enough to break a bone, easy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bio force ape posted:

how fast do you think Christie could get on a Slip N Slide with a few beers in him? I think definitely fast and awkward enough to break a bone, easy

Looking back I don't think those are meant for adults. Part of the action of going on one is that as a kid, you don't weigh enough to break any bones by plunking down on the ground like that. I would say most goons are in the Christie camp as far as the potential to get hosed up and not due exclusively to body type but rather the fact those things will get you hosed up as an adult regardless of anything

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

ikanreed posted:

hachi machi

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1272635874040336398

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Looking back I don't think those are meant for adults. Part of the action of going on one is that as a kid, you don't weigh enough to break any bones by plunking down on the ground like that. I would say most goons are in the Christie camp as far as the potential to get hosed up and not due exclusively to body type but rather the fact those things will get you hosed up as an adult regardless of anything

Are you of the belief that it is of great difficulty for an adult to perform a slide, headfirst or otherwise

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ALFbrot posted:

Are you of the belief that it is of great difficulty for an adult to perform a slide, headfirst or otherwise

I believe it would be exceedingly easy. doing so without inducing injury, more difficult

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I think he’d be at minimum fast enough to get a v gnarly rash

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/agent-poso-issue-1-presented-by-jack-posobiec#/

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Bonus C-Spam lol if you've been following Phiz Khalifa's frontpage meltdown

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1278821316154527746

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Daikloktos posted:

Bonus C-Spam lol if you've been following Phiz Khalifa's frontpage meltdown

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1278821316154527746

What has been happening for those who didn't follow it?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
mitt romney being mocked (from the right!) for speaking fluent french

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qy8vv

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Stunning Honky posted:

mitt romney being mocked (from the right!) for speaking fluent french

Lol they did this to John Kerry as well

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol they did this to John Kerry as well

who could’ve imagined what they’d have done for our nation’s first gay polyglot Maltese-American dem nominee?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

An insane mind posted:

What has been happening for those who didn't follow it?

Its been taken down now, but from the thread about it, apparently Phiz wrote a big giant soppy unironic apology letter to furries on the front page, and may be one of those folks that wants to add an F(urry) to LGBTQA? Cant read the article anymore, so i'm getting this secondhand from various threads.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

and may be one of those folks that wants to add an F(urry) to LGBTQA?

lol forever

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

trump jr dating a woman who looks like melania

shes actually older than melania too

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Its been taken down now, but from the thread about it, apparently Phiz wrote a big giant soppy unironic apology letter to furries on the front page, and may be one of those folks that wants to add an F(urry) to LGBTQA? Cant read the article anymore, so i'm getting this secondhand from various threads.

Whatever it was, Lowtax appeared in the SA Front Page Discussion forum to claim credit for deleting it and then had a meltdown when an endless stream of posters appeared to tell him to go gently caress himself

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Mantis42 posted:

lmao

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when Ben Shapiro kept begging AOC to debate him

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I just remembered cropping a pic of trump to isolate his neck folds / dewlap which looked like the world’s most heinous pussy, posting it in D&D and immediately getting angry replies and reported to moderators

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mantis42 posted:

Makes sense, according to the internet, horny for stepmom is the normalest possible kind of horny.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember when it looked like Corbyn and Bernie might win?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
hmm not really no

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when Ben Shapiro kept begging AOC to debate him

"I can't get up to greet you because uhh reasons!"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1222224528065155072

West Bank-Gaza Tunnel

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Donald Trump mocked the appearance of a handicapped journalist, didn’t apologise, won the Republican nomination and then won the US Presidency.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

britishbornandbread posted:

Donald Trump mocked the appearance of a handicapped journalist, didn’t apologise, won the Republican nomination and then won the US Presidency.

And Ann Coulter publicly defended him by claiming it wasn't a specific impression of that particular disabled journalist but rather a generic impression of a disabled person, using a slur that we no longer tolerate on this forum.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
"standard retard"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
John Ashcroft and tittygate

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Does anybody remember the original tweet about like a funny animal video and a rose emoji account responding "please don’t share this, [whatever type of animal] only does this when they’re VERY SCARED"

I would like to see that tweet again

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

old towel islamic prayer mat found on southern border!!!!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

old towel islamic prayer mat found on southern border!!!!

*Will Smith voice* he’s in a cab!

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
in the wake of 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld somehow lost or misplaced one billion dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

John Ashcroft and tittygate

John Ashcroft losing his Senate election to a literal dead man.