Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

from.the inside? the gently caress do you.mean by that

just take your balls and pinch them and push them outward which stretches the skin around them

its messed up that girls have to shave our entire bodies all the time and dudes barely know how to shave their balls once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i had to shave my balls smooth as eggs once for a vasectomy and the process sucked but the results were :thumbsup:

I want to do this but I'm terrified of an article I read once that said 15% of people who get the operation suffer chronic pain afterwards that no one knows why or what to do about it.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVDmVM9RtA hey lowtax they wrote a song about you

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Stalin-Chan posted:

just take your balls and pinch them and push them outward which stretches the skin around them

its messed up that girls have to shave our entire bodies all the time and dudes barely know how to shave their balls once
i do do that I'm just way worse with.words than i am shaving my body down. I think explaining things might be the weakest part of my already poor charisma

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
TIL this is what a baby stingray looks like

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Disappointed this wasn’t Lemondemon retracting their previous song.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
me: lowtax please just pay my invoice
lowtax: exterminating son
me, crying: please don't sing dragula my baby needs cheesecake
lowtax's mom, on speakerphone: conquering the worm

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

zer0spunk posted:

TIL this is what a baby stingray looks like

Is this what a shaved ballsack looks like?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Stalin-Chan posted:

not only that but we shave around/on our labias which are literally just deflated empty ballsacs

any 'i would shave my nards except can't figure out how' objections are just bs. if you were gonna, you'd have done it.

it's not loving rocket science, you're just lazy.

edit: i should clarify i'm lazy too, i just don't make excuses about it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I tried and nicked my balls a bunch of times so I sort of retreated from it after that. Excuuuuuse me, princess, I’m not an expert privates-shaver.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
the hell were you doing? using a straight razor for the first time?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
who uses a razor? Magic Shave is perfect for pubes

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
broke: straight razor
woke: magic shave
bespoke: Pedi Egg

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

the hell were you doing? using a straight razor for the first time?

It was the purple clippers my wife uses.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

there. that's goodbye pubes.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Pick posted:

who uses a razor?

god i hate this dumb superiority poo poo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
and yeah I know it says "formulated for black men" but you can also use it on white labias. it's not like laser hair removal, the skin color doesn't matter.

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

Once this is all behind us, there should be a gang tag for everyone who told Lowtax to gently caress off in the frontpage thread. It's literally my only meaningful contribution to the forums in 15 years, sorry!

drunken officeparty posted:

There is literally one place in my entire house I don’t want my cat to go and it’s on my nightstand and yet he is loving obsessed with it and I cannot get him to stop trying

~20 pages back now, but try taping aluminum foil to the top of the nightstand? Most cats can't stand touching the stuff with the pads of their feet.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Applewhite posted:

i cant say ive ever used clippers for that but guessing by the results, clippers seem horrible for this

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Applewhite posted:

just use a razor

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i use a belt sander for a smooth finish

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
man, if only dudes knew what epilators were if they think shaving their balls is bad try ripping all the hair out of your body violently with electric tweezers

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Stalin-Chan posted:

man, if only dudes knew what epilators were if they think shaving their balls is bad try ripping all the hair out of your body violently with electric tweezers

i want that

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I can't grow hair at all so I've never had to shave. I don't even know how. :smug:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Hold the gently caress on, gripping ball skin and strapping it to a tanning rack is one thing, using one of the boys themselves to stretch the skin around the orb and shaving that??? This is what you suggest?

I will never do this, sticking to keeping the sack trim and scruffy like my face & head. Until winter comes ofc. That's majestic beard time on both fronts.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

We're not here to cater to your fetishes, worm

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Hold the gently caress on, gripping ball skin and strapping it to a tanning rack is one thing, using one of the boys themselves to stretch the skin around the orb and shaving that??? This is what you suggest?

I will never do this, sticking to keeping the sack trim and scruffy like my face & head. Until winter comes ofc. That's majestic beard time on both fronts.

if you take a bunch of testosterone blockers your balls will shrink to be really tiny and its not a big deal to just put them back inside the box they came in so to speak when you shave

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
shaving my johnson by cockboxing a running ceiling fan, clinging to the sprinkler system like some kind of Turgid Spiderman

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

shaving my johnson by cockboxing a running ceiling fan, clinging to the sprinkler system like some kind of Turgid Spiderman

i vote 5 on this post

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
my spouse is really good at lying to our homeowner insurance agent

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Stalin-Chan posted:

if you take a bunch of testosterone blockers your balls will shrink to be really tiny and its not a big deal to just put them back inside the box they came in so to speak when you shave

new meaning to "shaving your muff"

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

DGK2000 posted:

We're not here to cater to your fetishes, worm
im not doing it for fetishism you gently caress

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jul 6, 2020

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

my spouse is really good at lying to our homeowner insurance agent

Is this code?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stalin-Chan posted:

Also do a lot of steroids ur balls also shrink but you 'll get jacked too.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
at first its scary but w/ practice you will begin to learn how to shave parts of your body you can't see by just feeling, but also yea an epilator would help if you can get one just be warned it's literally an electric tweezer and does hurt a lot at first

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Romes128 posted:

Also do a lot of steroids ur balls also shrink but you 'll get jacked too.

this is an optional step if you also wanna get jacked

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Stalin-Chan posted:

Yeah that happened to me once and it was not fun. I can jostle them outta the way instead.

Also it's pretty possible to shove the dong back if you're limber. Some tropical climate tribes people do this cause then you could just stick to one leaf to cover the tip and a cord for all your clothes and not die from sweat.

Probably helps with embarrassing hard ons in a social environment where everyone is as close to naked as possible & everyone is fit as all hell from hunter gathering for a decent portion of their calories

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i'm LivingWithStyle founder and owner, TheGunOwner, my ridiculously elaborate revenge scheme has finally succeeded. lowtax, you shouldn't have mocked my fun space for people who didn't have $10 but would like a small knife mailed to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
mine basically dont exist anymore