Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

uncurable mlady posted:

absolutely losing my poo poo at 'children welcome - antifa face painting'

contemplating bringing antifa face paint to the next peaceful protest...

ugh, prolly should wait until :corona: is over with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Heath posted:

There's a strange intersection between graphic design that looks authentically bad and graphic design that looks intentionally bad

the poster just looks like a template with some fire clip art on the flag

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1279871466935181312
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1279860278679801856

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I keep standing in the aoe of thrown masks during the rolex karen fight. Is there a tell in her animation so I stop dying?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

miniscule12 posted:

I keep standing in the aoe of thrown masks during the rolex karen fight. Is there a tell in her animation so I stop dying?

It's actually a really subtle audio cue, where she yells "THIS poo poo'S OVER"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

miniscule12 posted:

it's actually hella easy to cheese

if you summon the Target staff you can just stand behind the wall and create joinder with the navy flag

if you wanna git gud and solo her you just basically just slap her in the face when she runs out of masks. She'll just stand there and demand the blue spirits be summoned while you run circles around her and go "summon them bitch". When they show up they will end the fight for you

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

https://twitter.com/find_evil/status/1279142186609672192

absolutely losing my poo poo at 'children welcome - antifa face painting'

"Other so_called patriots"

They are soooo bad at flase flags

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

honestly the graphic design isn't bad for chuds

it looks more like low effort lib than anything

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

loving deliverance in a union state
https://twitter.com/YDSABloomington/status/1279908582893522945?s=20
https://twitter.com/FriesHigh/status/1279965803807457282?s=20
https://twitter.com/erikaheidewald/status/1279996228000813057?s=20

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
No way that guy's last name is Purdy.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

https://twitter.com/leftistmeme/status/1280035370562797569?s=20

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
It seems like this lady got into QAnon, her husband divorces her, and she melts down completely and starts trashing a Target store.

She seemed to have always been a maga freak, but the QAnon radicalization was extremely fast.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
We're going to see more brains crack if Trump loses and JFK Jr is busy adding worms to his collection to do anything about it.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
poo poo just go real:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-black-demonstrators-challenge-white-supremacist-militia-georgias-stone-mountain-park-1515494

nonathlon posted:

Not filled with great confidence that Jorp or Jorpette are reliable narrators or very clear on medical procedures.

Jorps specialty as a professor of psychology is addiction medicine. Take as long as you need to dwell on that, and appreciate once again what a deeply loving stupid individual he is.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

whose the guy not in uniform? He seems amused

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alan Smithee posted:

whose the guy not in uniform? He seems amused

That's her husband/boyfriend.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1279054013896495104?s=20

https://twitter.com/TIA_EWING/status/1279154034834898944?s=20

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Some new information has come to light about the brutal lynching of a Danish black man by two brothers on the island of Bornholm, so let me recap:

- The victim had his leg broken and his skull fractured, was beaten with pine laths and bottles, burned, stabbed and asphyxiated with a knee on his neck. The suspects have copped to violence resulting in death, but not manslaughter.
- Both brothers were known to express racist views and the younger one was widely known to be violently belligerent, having once served a treatment sentence for pepper spraying a caretaker at a group home.
- The older brother had a tattoo with two swastikas and the words "WHITE POWER" on his leg, would often sing The White Man Marches On to which he knew the full lyrics by heart, told antisemitic jokes, posted "White Lives Matter" on social media shortly after the news of George Floyd broke, by his own admission favoured ethnic cleansing and a white nation, voted for racist party Stram Kurs, posted a photo of himself cosplaying its leader and attended one of their events a few weeks prior, but was ejected for flashing his tattoo.
- They were acquainted with and drove the victim to the scene of the crime presumably under the pretense of partying.
- Support for the suspects is mounting among racists due to rumors that the victim had sexually assaulted a white woman.
- Police continue to insist that racism had no bearing on the murder, but was simply "a personal relation gone awry". According to one suspect's defense attorney his client has not even been asked about a racist motive.

This country is stuck somewhere around 1950s Mississippi on race relations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/1280080734464638978?s=20

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SplitSoul posted:

Some new information has come to light about the brutal lynching of a Danish black man by two brothers on the island of Bornholm, so let me recap:

- The victim had his leg broken and his skull fractured, was beaten with pine laths and bottles, burned, stabbed and asphyxiated with a knee on his neck. The suspects have copped to violence resulting in death, but not manslaughter.
- Both brothers were known to express racist views and the younger one was widely known to be violently belligerent, having once served a treatment sentence for pepper spraying a caretaker at a group home.
- The older brother had a tattoo with two swastikas and the words "WHITE POWER" on his leg, would often sing The White Man Marches On to which he knew the full lyrics by heart, told antisemitic jokes, posted "White Lives Matter" on social media shortly after the news of George Floyd broke, by his own admission favoured ethnic cleansing and a white nation, voted for racist party Stram Kurs, posted a photo of himself cosplaying its leader and attended one of their events a few weeks prior, but was ejected for flashing his tattoo.
- They were acquainted with and drove the victim to the scene of the crime presumably under the pretense of partying.
- Support for the suspects is mounting among racists due to rumors that the victim had sexually assaulted a white woman.
- Police continue to insist that racism had no bearing on the murder, but was simply "a personal relation gone awry". According to one suspect's defense attorney his client has not even been asked about a racist motive.

This country is stuck somewhere around 1950s Mississippi on race relations.

central and northern europe seem really hosed up right now, between Poland, Hungary, Denmark and Austria to name a few

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Tias posted:

Jorps specialty as a professor of psychology is addiction medicine. Take as long as you need to dwell on that, and appreciate once again what a deeply loving stupid individual he is.

There's an interesting article out there by an academic colleague of Jorp, who actually helped recruit him to the department. Key takeaway is that the colleague thinks Jorp is very talented and smart but now regrets recruiting him because Jorp can't distinguish between knowledge and opinion, wildly blundering out of one into the other.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
With the amount of hatred festering I'm surprised some vigilante or serial killer targeting white supremacists and Nazi's hasn't entered the fray.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SirDrone posted:

With the amount of hatred festering I'm surprised some vigilante or serial killer targeting white supremacists and Nazi's hasn't entered the fray.

Killing cops generates a ton of heat.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

also you gotta be able to fit in with them so as not to draw attention

which means fitting the profile of one of them but hating them enough to want to kill them

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

SirDrone posted:

you can only get about one or two before the guitar breaks and it's pretty expensive to keep replacing it

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Killing cops generates a ton of heat.

not everyone sprung for the version of real life which includes the map with all the Pay’n’Spray locations marked

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1279809827972231168?s=20

:chloe:

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

I will always remember the Yu gi oh thing as I still don’t understand what he was trying to say

Who's the r*tard now?

don't worry he's also super racist and homophobic

man i had completely forgotten about this guy. absolutely amazin' stuff

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I wonder what kind of brain disease that makes you care enough about your art to have dynamic and expressive poses and clean lines but to also devote a significant amount of time drawing a character's gums to make them more of a racist caricature

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Post the water one

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

sliami posted:

Post the water one

at first i couldn't remember what you were talking about and then i took a big gulp of my neutraceutical beverage, which is actually cellular o2 on demand, and i remembered

the WWII era asian racial caricature is the artists avatar, so its ok guys, its not racist.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

SirDrone posted:

Serial killers are in it for sexual gratification and basically are just rapists who need more stimulation than rape and violence can provide. Not many of those people would feel sexual pleasure at raping your typical white supremacist. Adult men are also just more challenging targets for rape in general, and most nazis would not be putting themselves on grindr or going to bars where they could be drugged etc.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

aware of dog posted:

From the mind that brought you Yu-Gi-Oh cards prove that evolution isnt real:
https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1279531293617897475?s=21

god thats so pathetic

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

a fatguy baldspot posted:

at first i couldn't remember what you were talking about and then i took a big gulp of my neutraceutical beverage, which is actually cellular o2 on demand, and i remembered

the WWII era asian racial caricature is the artists avatar, so its ok guys, its not racist.

Hoooooly loving poo poo I remember this dude. What a mess.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

god thats so pathetic

He got fired from DC comics for emailing slurs at a gay writer he was working with.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Filthy Hans posted:

central and northern europe seem really hosed up right now, between Poland, Hungary, Denmark and Austria to name a few

Now there's a news story that the suspects are receiving hateful messages on social media and the police have instated reporting restrictions on their names. They're also threatening prosecution for breach of privacy if people share their (public) pictures. I guess they're officially the victims now.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What are their names

All I can find is the mermaid

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1279666500337405954
love the dress on that one on the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

has trump ever retweeted any Q stuff? i wonder how he feels about it, like it must be really weird for people to make up a conspiracy theory about you that has no basis in reality but youre the hero?