Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Iron Crowned posted:

I figured that was what I was supposed to read, but it clearly doesn't say that because OP is an idiot who can't read

Yeah, I thought it would be a sword/sword situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I was going to make a post about how he likely died in comfort surrounded by his loved ones but it turns out it was cancer and it became blessed again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Iron Crowned posted:

I figured that was what I was supposed to read, but it clearly doesn't say that because OP is an idiot who can't read

I still don't get it. I guess goth clowns are a thing. Is that something that everyone is supposed to know about, much less knowing a series of words that are just similar to it?

How is that a thing? More importantly, how is that blessed in any way?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Some people default to reading

C l o t h

G o w n s

As

G o t h

C l o w n s

for some reason and people think it's interesting. There's nothing else to get.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

When you first glance at it, it's very easy to read it as Goth Clowns, maybe because of the way our brain scans words. But then you take a second look at it and realize that it says something else. That's it. That's the entire joke.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the dress is a way better derail magnet than goth clowns

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Robo Reagan posted:

I don't want to bite, but what are the real colours again? I'm getting white and gold.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Beachcomber posted:

I don't want to bite, but what are the real colours again? I'm getting white and gold.

Your brain is broken because the real colours are black and blue.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I see blue and gold so v0v

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

McGavin posted:

Your brain is broken because the real colours are black and blue.

And the picture just changed on me. Weird.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beachcomber posted:

And the picture just changed on me. Weird.

after seeing it in thumbnail it changed on me too

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Answer:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I still don't get it. I guess goth clowns are a thing.

Am I being :thejoke: when I point out your username

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

davidspackage posted:

Am I being :thejoke: when I point out your username

I'm not goth bitch.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What an interesting topic. Let's talk about it for pages and pages. Surely some novel and interesting opinions will arise.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

What an interesting topic. Let's talk about it for pages and pages. Surely some novel and interesting opinions will arise.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Cocaine Bear posted:

And when we've finished, perhaps we could discuss regional variants of fast food in the united states!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

I will brutally kill you if you put pineapple on pizza

wait sorry got my cue cards mixed up

The dress is black and gold and I will fight you to the death if you disagree

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dress looks like a Pop Toob.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/3cIdiPg.mp4

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol after years of searching old emails and stuff I finally found the picture of me on Google maps where they blurred out my pipe

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Sid Vicious posted:

lol after years of searching old emails and stuff I finally found the picture of me on Google maps where they blurred out my pipe

Majestic.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Just hanging out, playing with a pine marten

https://giant.gfycat.com/CavernousOrderlyElephant.webm

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

nice. heres my apartment on google street view currently. also sid i used to live on ontario st for one of the worst years of my whole life, in um lets say 2008. love that area though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

nice. heres my apartment on google street view currently. also sid i used to live on ontario st for one of the worst years of my whole life, in um lets say 2008. love that area though.

The Ward is actually turning around really nicely they've got some community gardens and small churches which isn't my cup of tea but it's better than trap houses

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sid Vicious posted:

drat they even made you look better.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

The Walrus posted:

nice plants

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Freddy didn't die, he just got real old.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

McGavin posted:

Freddy didn't die, he just got real old.

That's the real final nightmare

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Carth Dookie posted:

It's cute, but I'd much rather they be inside playing with Lego or whatever instead of what looks like an alley cooking their own food when not even 5 years old.

Kids should have life skills. Besides, you think it's a third toddler holding the phone?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Look at these idiots who don't know how many extra hearts you get from durian.

https://twitter.com/DannyDeraney/status/1279813079262322688?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Same energy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

OMFG FURRY posted:

nice plants

i got nothing smokable out of it at all but it was fun to have in the front window

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Beachcomber posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
https://i.imgur.com/kHdEPlS.gifv