Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

DontMockMySmock posted:

Do the two sausage ends exist somewhere in that crust or did they use dark magic to somehow create a perfectly toroidal hot dog?

Antigravitas posted:

Do you doubt superior German meatgineering?

The Germans had to perfect the toroid—cut sausage is Jüdische Physik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

PainterofCrap posted:

Say what, now?

Content:

ACAB confirmed yet again.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's not a sedan.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's not a sedan.

And I don’t think that’s a real elf!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's not a sedan.

Legoman's eyes were cheated by some spell.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
I posted a review many years back about the Australian "party pie" pizza from Pizza Hut, but it is lost to the ages. I hated myself for eating it then, and I don't have fond memories now.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

This appears to have been generated completely independently from the classic SA comedy goldmine Lord of the Rings: ON THE GO! which proves memes are cyclical on a roughly ~15 year period.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The lands to the West are reachable only by the combination of safety, fuel-efficiency and offroad ruggedness of a Volvo sedan, and it was these that Ar-Pharazôn and his armies rode in their attempt to conquer Valinar. The Valar called upon Eru who transformed all sedans into wagons such that any man who drove one would look like an rear end in a top hat. Only the Elves can now recognize them for what they truly are, and as such only they and their carefully-selected guests have the ability to reach Valinar.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RandomFerret posted:

the fuel-efficiency of a Volvo

what the F U C K

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

johnnyratbastard posted:

I posted a review many years back about the Australian "party pie" pizza from Pizza Hut, but it is lost to the ages. I hated myself for eating it then, and I don't have fond memories now.

are
are those
pie sconces?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

They brought us one of these by accident once and we all had a piece as a dare. No one got more than a couple of bites in. poo poo is disgusting.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

This one gets me, because, as an American, I used to frequently get a frozen cheese pizza, cover it in spinach, then dump a can of tuna on it before throwing it in the oven. Everyone I've ever told about this thinks I'm insane and disgusting, but I'm pretty sure it was better than whatever this is, which apparently was pitched as a good enough idea to mass market.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Phthisis posted:

This one gets me, because, as an American, I used to frequently get a frozen cheese pizza, cover it in spinach, then dump a can of tuna on it before throwing it in the oven. Everyone I've ever told about this thinks I'm insane and disgusting, but I'm pretty sure it was better than whatever this is, which apparently was pitched as a good enough idea to mass market.

Sounds good to me, a fellow American. But on the other hand when I went to a pizzeria in Stockholm and saw they had a tuna pizza, I knew I had to order it! And it was very good!

IncredibleIgloo has a new favorite as of 04:13 on Jul 7, 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Had the kebab Oetker a couple of weeks ago and it was ok. As far as frozen 'zas go it did the job. It wasn't branded as Big Americans tho.

Anyway.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Phthisis posted:

Everyone I've ever told about this thinks I'm insane and disgusting

They're right.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You should probably stop telling people about it

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

As a Chicagoan who went to school in England, I was a bit dumbfounded by the tuna and sweet corn pizza I found there.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Dungeon Ecology posted:

are
are those
pie sconces?

I don't know what a sconce is but I remember that pizza came out at a time where there was a bit of an arms race between the pizza chains about what they could shove into their crusts. Like Pizza Hut came out with a cheesy crust then Dominoes came back at them with a garlic bread crust, and so on. That was the end result. The nuclear weapon of pizza crusts. Just put some loving meat pies in the crust, why not.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Formally petitioning the thread for Yakuza memes, preferably from 0, as my friend is playing it for the first time

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

The Thing is one of my two favourite films tied with Alien.

Just goes to show people in the past were garbo.

Also ebert didn't like anything that was at all like a slasher film because he was a big dumb nerd.

Ebert couldn't love slashers because his heart was too full of love for enormous bouncing tits. I can respect that, even if it meant he missed out on some good movies.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Phthisis posted:

I hate you

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Good tuna is savory tasting like any other meat. The stinky fishy stuff is the cheap stuff, marketed as "light" tuna.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Ebert couldn't love slashers because his heart was too full of love for enormous bouncing tits. I can respect that, even if it meant he missed out on some good movies.

The Things was also one big sausage fest. no wonder he hated it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Phthisis posted:

Tuna on pizza surely isn't that weird? It's basically salty meat, which you put on pizza anyway?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

OwlFancier posted:

Tuna on pizza surely isn't that weird? It's basically salty meat, which you put on pizza anyway?

I think it's just the idea that fish is not something you'd think of as a good pizza topping.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

its all nice on rice posted:

I think it's just the idea that fish is not something you'd think of as a good pizza topping.

Yeah man, like anchovies...weird and gross.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

That reminded me of this ad I found in an old magazine at my grandma's:

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF
Anchovies own... for about 2 slices.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I really hope you posted these in response to the request for more Yakuza 0 memes, because if so, bravo. :golfclap:

there is a chicken you can unlock to help you manage real estate, yes you read that right, Yakuza is the best game series ever made

e. have this Kiwameme

Code Jockey has a new favorite as of 06:13 on Jul 7, 2020

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Trevor Hale posted:

As a Chicagoan who went to school in England, I was a bit dumbfounded by the tuna and sweet corn pizza I found there.

That’s a jacket potato topping. Tuna sweet corn and mayo on top of a roast potato.

It’s really good.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Dungeon Ecology posted:

are
are those
pie sconces?

They look like those little shortbread thumbprint cookies with the raspberry ham in them.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

poonchasta posted:

Anchovies own... for about 2 slices.

It's too strong of a flavor. My one attempt at eating an anchovy pizza had the right amount of anchovy flavor after taking the anchovies off.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Rabble posted:

Yeah man, like anchovies...weird and gross.

Yeah that thing everyone jokes about being disgusting on pizza and no restaurant has.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
anchovies are, in fact, delicious on pizza

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

They look like those little shortbread thumbprint cookies with the raspberry ham in them.

Just quoting this for disgusting record.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

rodbeard posted:

It's too strong of a flavor. My one attempt at eating an anchovy pizza had the right amount of anchovy flavor after taking the anchovies off.

Yeah, same. Even as I was on medication that infamously makes a salt lick seem like a good idea.

I wonder if all the people buying anchovy paste are on to something. Maybe that’s the right amount of anchovy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crass Casualty
May 9, 2004
The artist formerly known as Iron Stalin
I like anchovies on pizza. I also like to put them in spaghetti sauce.

Who wants to fight me?