Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/shermancourt/status/1280548882720722958?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

is the whole movie shot like this

go watch it instead of filing a brief or whatever its way better than lawyering

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

NoneMoreNegative posted:

...fffuck'n...

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dustcat posted:

imagine a place where posting bill mitchell gets you a sixer but posting jk rowling is allowed

yeah good point, bill mitchel should probably be a 24

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

lorn Wayne posted:

the caviar part anyway not the weird family underwear gifting

you explicitly used the word "behind", don't you lie to us

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Reminder that when Hillary was asked to say something nice about Trump at the end of one of the debates her answer was "his family."

what a dumb answer, has she not seen don jr?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

old beast lunatic posted:

why do democrats even exist? It's pathetic.

To provide the illusion that we're not a one-party state.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

This isn't sufficient information.

What kind of underwear do you think Trump would gift his stacked female niece?

mens underwear with the Ross price sticker half peeled off

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
starting to think this turmpu fellow doesn't necessarily follow 'norms'

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

D1E posted:

edible ones

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Take: It is, in fact, possible for the children to be wrong

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mayor Dave posted:

X-Men was owned by fix which Disney purchased, Deadpool is coming to the mcu eventually

I think they're both supposed to end up in the MCU and that sounds like a huge mistake to me. X-Men and Deadpool carved out a real niche while out on their own and it doesn't feel like it will ever jive with the MCU without just plain ol' rebooting them. Which might work for the X-Men but won't for Deadpool.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
All of the courts hedging is to look reasonable when they cut off anyone trying to release Trump financials.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

D1E posted:

says it was a three-pack, so it was probably men's XXXL boxers he grabbed from his closet getting ready for the party

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Reminder that when Hillary was asked to say something nice about Trump at the end of one of the debates her answer was "his family."

That's weird, it's very unlike Hillary to be wrong or stupid

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
turuamp

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

well, is she?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Squizzle posted:

the entire legal system systematically excludes the input of people opposed to carceral and punitive outcomes. concepts of justice are parameterized to fall w/in a narrow set of moral views, all of which endorse the structural problems of the system

Having worked in the court system in two states I can verify that. In superior court, people that don't agree with marijuana laws are removed prior to trial in any marijuana case, even when they constitute the majority of the jury pool, and I have seen that happen. Also, as somebody stated above, anybody that doesn't agree with the death penalty has to be removed in capital cases prior to trial. It's state-implemented jury rigging.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dustcat posted:

says it was a three-pack, so it was probably men's XXXL boxers he grabbed from his closet getting ready for the party

That's how I do my christmas shopping.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol the cameraman doing a frenzied impromptu Hitchcock style zoom because hes scrambling backwards while zooming in with the camera.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

luv to newspeak hate speech as "locally unpopular political opinions"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

petit choux posted:

Having worked in the court system in two states I can verify that. In superior court, people that don't agree with marijuana laws are removed prior to trial in any marijuana case, even when they constitute the majority of the jury pool, and I have seen that happen. Also, as somebody stated above, anybody that doesn't agree with the death penalty has to be removed in capital cases prior to trial. It's state-implemented jury rigging.

people who've been arrested are often removed too. the point obviously being to get a jury entirely composed of people who have never had a negative interaction with the state.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think they're both supposed to end up in the MCU and that sounds like a huge mistake to me. X-Men and Deadpool carved out a real niche while out on their own and it doesn't feel like it will ever jive with the MCU without just plain ol' rebooting them. Which might work for the X-Men but won't for Deadpool.
They really need to do what the comics did until around the 2000s where the x-men don't really interact with the mcu, although they exist in the same universe

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Capitalism is healing https://twitter.com/BlueWahoosBBall/status/1280549011250913281

He looks like my aunt in this shot, my aunt who is an alcoholic and who sued her children over control over her late husband's estate because she has brain problems.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shageletic posted:

Lol the cameraman doing a frenzied impromptu Hitchcock style zoom because hes scrambling backwards while zooming in with the camera.

he was standing way too close to them with the mask on as well

https://twitter.com/jairmearrependi/status/1280540766398558208

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god, imagine having a millionaire celebrity uncle and he gives you a pack of underwear for christmas

i'd rather just not have him in my life lmao

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Joementum posted:

if trump ever tested positive he would absolutely hold a maskless press conference to announce it

Not a chance in hell, it's obvious that Trump views getting the rona as a sign of personal weakness so it wouldn't even be announced

It'd be like the Melanie disappearance, he just wouldn't show up in public for a while and then he'd be back

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

smarxist posted:

god, imagine having a millionaire celebrity uncle and he gives you a pack of underwear for christmas

Imagine the smell

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jury of peers has lost all meaning but that's just how it is in fascist hellstate

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

smarxist posted:

so you’re saying he’s not good?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw you're learning, growing

https://twitter.com/DeutscheBank/status/1280490499007283201

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
He probably could have just signed a headshot and let her ebay it and it'd be worth more lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
as far as I can tell DB specializes in letting people like Epstein and Trump get away with shady banking processes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
yes, "@gmaxgmax1" is the famous person whose first name begins with G and last name begins with Max whose been in the news

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1280557529282392064

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/1280557642356842499?s=19

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Trump truly is a chaos president.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

serves them right for disrespecting our president's medical knowledge