Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

Running from the point faster than Sid from the defender he hacked.

Funny how your posting proves over and over again that you hate the things that most remind you of yourself, complainer bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I think they both realize that they're probably not going to successfully run a season and they want to position themselves for cancellation. The NFLPA wants to do everything possible to get to week 1, and trigger game checks and be able to make the argument that players getting on the field for one game represents an accrued year on their contracts, and the NFL wants to be able to kill everything before that if possible.

That makes a lot of sense on the part of the owners come to think of it.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

Clutching at straws here my dude to try prove you are indeed not hugely mad at Jackson for bitching your team.

My team has had a lot of success in my lifetime which makes me not feel insane amounts of pride for a regular season win

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Doltos posted:

My team has had a lot of success in my lifetime which makes me not feel insane amounts of pride for a regular season win

Yeah just a regular season game that's one of the most memorable comebacks in the history of the NFL.

God you really are a boring git

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s been a bit since we have had a NFC east slapfigjt.

Weird time to do it tho

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CyberPingu posted:

Yeah just a regular season game that's one of the most memorable comebacks in the history of the NFL.

God you really are a boring git

A boring git.

Anyway ty for thoroughly proving all my points

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
success?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Doltos posted:

DeSean: forever highly regarded by brain dead eagles fans for housing a punt against a rookie punter and the league's last ranked special teams

Calmly places a hand on Doltos shoulder letting them know that the 2010 season was 10 years ago.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding Hitler. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to him"

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hey now only the afcn is allowed to slapfight in n/v

In actual news Lamar cancelled his covid death party

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

sharknado slashfic posted:

Picture browns fans but they won the super bowl, thats what I deal with

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they should have moved the Football Giants to San Francisco with the Baseball ones

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Doltos posted:

Picture browns fans but they won the super bowl, thats what I deal with

browns fan would humbly accept their victory and wish everyone else the best

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

fsif posted:

What is the charitable explanation for Jackson here? Like he went onto clarify "hey, I don't hate anyone! I only meant this one part!" and he pointed towards the excerpt that talked about the Jewish world domination plot.

The charitable explanation is that even though his dumb rear end highlighted the bit about the world domination bit, he was actually focused on the bottom part of the paragraph, where it talks about "Negros knowing who they are." And who they are, in the context is Jews, the real and true children of Israel. And so it can't be antisemitic if it's about how being Jewish is good.

Now if you think about it for more than a couple of seconds, then it's obvious why that doesn't work. But this is Dejax we're talking about here.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish I could experience the high of owning fans of rival teams online. Alas

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

thank God now *grasps at straws* the dumbest Jackson in the NFL isn't Lamar anymore

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Also he was right in betting on himself as a QB, he would never be a good WR

https://twitter.com/Jackboy/status/1280372743314309122

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Better Than You posted:

You had a good 20 year run there off and on. The whole Tebow thing must have been fun to troll people with, and then immediately going to one of the best QBs to ever play the game when I was comforting myself with the thought that Denver would be stuck with Tebow for at least a few years.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Better Than You posted:

It's identical to having a smartass sibling

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I really wish Tebow had had like a .... 5 year run of being an aggressively terrible QB that kept winning 9-10 games every years, so stuck around. That would've ruled.

Just constant 25 yard scrambles to make the score 16-13 late in the 4th quarter of games.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kalli posted:

I really wish Tebow had had like a .... 5 year run of being an aggressively terrible QB that kept winning 9-10 games every years, so stuck around. That would've ruled.

Just constant 25 yard scrambles to make the score 16-13 late in the 4th quarter of games.

:same:

I get why people would dislike him, especially if they followed college football I guess, but for me everything Tebow related was hilarious and the Steelers ownage the cherry on the top

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

You had a good 20 year run there off and on. The whole Tebow thing must have been fun to troll people with, and then immediately going to one of the best QBs to ever play the game when I was comforting myself with the thought that Denver would be stuck with Tebow for at least a few years.
2011 was an interesting season to say the least. I had just moved to Chicago and the Broncos bar I would end up going to every week was just pure insanity during Tebow bullshit. It was so much fun.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/RGIII/status/1280573029567860736

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

They'll just keep pushing it back. Next will be a 12 game schedule slated to begin in october that will get rid of inter conference matchups.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Just do the whole season as one single elimination tournament.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Tecmo tournament. Full season, no nose tackle dives, no punting. :thurman:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Doltos posted:

DeSean: forever highly regarded by brain dead eagles fans for housing a punt against a rookie punter and the league's last ranked special teams

"Ha ha you guys think DeSean Jackson is good but really *checks noted* he only looked good because my team sucks seven kinds of poo poo through a crazy straw."

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Sometimes a kamikaze is the only correct move

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm a fan of the addition of rookie punter. If it was a veteran punter, maybe you should give him some credit but a rookie?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Considering the guy was struggling all season and was specifically told not to punt to DeSean in that situation, yea.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Nuk trolling the Texans now

https://twitter.com/deandrehopkins/status/1280587151839821824?s=21

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:laugh:

If only it had a BOB reference.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Better Than You posted:

The worst part of being a fan of an AFC South team is the Jags do so much to own themselves that it feels bad to talk poo poo to their fans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ah, trolling can be fun to watch.

https://twitter.com/seanpayton/status/1248331153125376001?s=21

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

God damnit, don’t show me Sean Payton doing anything likable you dick

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

"One other that is 3rd" was a stretch.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Arnold trolls too.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Better Than You posted:

The best part about being a saints fan was not being a falcons fan

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/1280566941934137344

Andy is gonna die on the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Andy and Pat gonna set some loving records.