Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Impkins Patootie posted:

could Jeffrey Epstein really play the bassoon or was that some kind of sick joke

disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

brace found ghislaine's twitter account

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1280559757254782977?s=20

https://twitter.com/MargaretAtwood/status/125079946564599808

https://twitter.com/JasonBinn/status/677370870285869056

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Yo can someone please post the picture of Ghislaine protesting against pulling the plug on Terri Schiavo

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/ImperiledOceans/status/533699535898681345

hmm.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Wait she gave a tedx talk?

Does anyone have that court sketch from the day she filled in for Ginsberg?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

oh hey the terramar project has a youtube channel

here's ghislaine speaking to the UNITED NATIONS about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzL5ev0vjbw

the guy introducing her says: "she controls the oceans around the world"

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Oh gently caress she's Atlantean?!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

she's been scrubbed from their (current) 2014 speakers list: https://tedxbeaconstreet.com/speakers/#!/year/2014

but she's listed in a 2015 version of the site courtesy of the internet archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20150503093058/http://www.tedxbeaconstreet.com/2014-videos/

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

there is always more and it is always worse

how long have they been loving with us, truly?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Excelzior posted:

there is always more and it is always worse

how long have they been loving with us, truly?

since we were in the trees

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I'm sorry but "Victoria Beckham lookalike"? Jizzlane wrote this herself

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Do you think there's like, an official Billionaire Pedophile Club? I mean, one that they pay club fees and dues and vote on property improvements and staff hiring and stuff?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

many
but dues are not paid in fiat currency

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Yes, as depicted in the documentary Eyes Wide Shut.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sometimes people get pissed when i say this because they think im being flippant, but it really is like any other hobby. its what these people would rather be doin and they take it to extremes...like an obsessed hobbyist. even the poor ones. the rich ones just get...you know...fancier accoutrements and poo poo.

think about your favorite hobby and then think about getting what you need to be just a little better at it, or finally accomplishing some goal within your hobby that took years of skill or access building. this is how they feel about destroying children.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

the netflix doc on epstein is a bit nutty with how many girls he was just ruining down there. with one of the girls saying she brought like 40 people to him, they would stand out by the pool after brinign the girl and after they were done he would come by and talk like theyre old friends, pay her 200 bucks for bringing the girl and let her go. just complete nutso poo poo logistically.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
If I had that much money I'd like pay Keebler to bring back Pizzarias chips and maybe open up a classic arcade even if it wasn't profitable or something :shrug:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
want those chile lime fritos back
takis have some of that flavor but just aren't the same

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Posting this in the thread once again: https://www.blackagendareport.com/oil_and_global_capitalist_crisis Essential reading for the thread.
what happens when your brain crack-pings every week for a year

like is there a limit on how long it can go on, do you eventually die or go insane or what

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

how do you know when you've gone insane anyway, asking for a friend

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

insanity was always on the table bud, youre just developing a taste for it

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
You're living in America.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

what happens when your brain crack-pings every week for a year

like is there a limit on how long it can go on, do you eventually die or go insane or what

I read that article when it was posted in 2016, so I'm a bit qualified to answer here. You eventually go insane. Nihilism is also on the table.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Okay I will preface that I'm going down a rabbit hole and I don't like it but COME ON!

Woman on the left

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Demiurge4 posted:

Okay I will preface that I'm going down a rabbit hole and I don't like it but COME ON!

Woman on the left

oh. oh dearie me.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Demiurge4 posted:

Woman on the left

crack ping

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just showed that to my not-crackpinged fiancée and she immediately said "oh that's what's her face from the Epstein stuff".

didn't even know who the girl was.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

that little girl was used up by the powerful men of her community at a house party.

Lean Six Ligma
Nov 26, 2005

Dirty Fuckin' Dangles, Boys
Jizzlane is gonna catch a case of Epstein-Barr

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Pixelated posted:

Jizzlane is gonna catch a case of Epstein-Barr

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

X-COM: Terror From The Deep

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Literally not a crack ping big enough.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Who is the girl?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

fanfic insert posted:

Who is the girl?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey (August 6, 1990 – December 25, 1996) was an American child beauty queen who was killed at the age of 6 in her family's home in Boulder, Colorado. A lengthy handwritten ransom note was found in the home. Her father John found the girl's body in the basement of their house about seven hours after she had been reported missing. She sustained a broken skull from a blow to the head and had been strangled; a garrote was found tied around her neck. The autopsy report stated that the official cause of death was "asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma."[1][2] Her death was ruled a homicide.[3] The case generated nationwide public and media interest, in part because her mother Patsy Ramsey (herself a former beauty queen) had entered JonBenét into a series of child beauty pageants. The crime is still unsolved and remains an open investigation with the Boulder Police Department.

The police initially suspected that the ransom note had been written by JonBenét's mother, and that the note and appearance of the child's body had been staged by her parents in order to cover up the crime. In 1998, the police and the District Attorney (DA) both said that JonBenét's brother Burke, who was nine years old at the time of her death, was not a suspect.[4][5] John and Patsy Ramsey gave several televised interviews but resisted police questioning except on their own terms. In October 2013, unsealed court documents revealed that a 1999 grand jury had recommended filing charges against JonBenét's parents for permitting the child to be in a threatening situation. John and Patsy were also accused of hindering the prosecution of an unidentified person who had "committed ... the crime of murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death".[6] However, the DA determined that there was insufficient evidence to pursue a successful indictment.[6]

In 2002, the DA's successor took over investigation of the case from the police and primarily pursued the theory that an intruder had committed the killing. In 2003, trace DNA that was taken from the victim's clothes was found to belong to an unknown male; each of the family's DNA had been excluded from this match. The DA sent the Ramseys a letter of apology in 2008, declaring the family "completely cleared" by the DNA results.[7] Others, including former Boulder police chief Mark Beckner, disagreed with exonerating the Ramseys, characterizing the DNA as a small piece of evidence that was not proven to have any connection to the crime.[8][9] In February 2009, the Boulder police took the case back from the DA and reopened the investigation.[10]

Media coverage of the case has focused on JonBenét's brief beauty pageant career, as well as her parents' wealth and the unusual evidence found in the case. Media reports questioned how the police handled the case. Ramsey family members and their friends have filed defamation suits against several media organizations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the ghislaine/maddie mccann thing is absurd

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

CRack

PING

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

D1E posted:

Yes, this is the only correct pronunciation.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

you don't remember that fiasco?