Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1280621228823244800

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/79798244695228416

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

whats this about?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
"The one thing that internet sleuths have unearthed is that Maxwell and John Ramsey shared a law firm. Both were represented by Denver firm Haddon, Morgan, and Foreman. That makes sense for the Ramseys, as Denver residents, though it's less logical for Maxwell."

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

isabelmax is ghislaine's sister

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
oh right lol

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Funniest poo poo I've never seen

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Crack

loving

Ping

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

"he turned his egg dick into a pickle, Alan. He was pickle dick"

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

"he turned his egg dick into a pickle, Alan. He was pickle dick"

:nws:

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
This really isn't related I guess, but when I read this the first thing I thought of was the Epstein/Maxwell poo poo...

"According to CNN posted:

Authorities in the Netherlands have discovered an apparent torture site hidden inside shipping containers, which were lined with sound-proofing material and filled with assumed torture devices, the country's National Prosecutor's Office has said.

"In each of the cells, handcuffs were attached to the ceiling and floor, in order to be able to chain someone standing up with their arms raised," the statement said. "The rooms were finished with noise isolating panels and heat-insulating foil."

One of the units also contained a dental chair, with straps for feet and arms. "The sea container with the dental chair contained bags with objects that were presumably intended to torture or at least put pressure on victims," the statement added.

"The police found, among other things, pruning shears, loppers, a branch saw, scalpels, pliers, extra handcuffs, fingercuffs, tape, balaclavas, and black cotton bags that can be pulled over the head. During a search at a home in Rotterdam, 24 kilos of MDMA was also found."
The containers were also fitted with cameras for remote monitoring.

I guess it's organized crime in the Netherlands? When I saw the pic I assumed it was some sort of CIA black site.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:psyduck:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

mystes
May 31, 2006

Holy poo poo.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

This really isn't related I guess, but when I read this the first thing I thought of was the Epstein/Maxwell poo poo...

I guess it's organized crime in the Netherlands? When I saw the pic I assumed it was some sort of CIA black site.

Dutch-Belgian border? Cheers I'll crack ping to that bro

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Dutch-Belgian border? Cheers I'll crack ping to that bro

Is there a history here?

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

nut posted:

Is there a history here?

"Belgians are famous for two things: pedophilia and chocolate, and the chocolate is just for getting to the children"

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Does anyone have that court sketch from the day she filled in for Ginsberg?

what

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

nut posted:

Is there a history here?

google "Marc Dutroux"

Zook
Oct 3, 2014

doomisland posted:

the netflix doc on epstein is a bit nutty with how many girls he was just ruining down there. with one of the girls saying she brought like 40 people to him, they would stand out by the pool after brinign the girl and after they were done he would come by and talk like theyre old friends, pay her 200 bucks for bringing the girl and let her go. just complete nutso poo poo logistically.

the Netflix doc is a limited hangout, but if you wanna see some crazy numbers check out what John of God (of Brazil) was doing with Oprah :-)

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

wasn't there a weird dental chair in one of epstein's houses? right next to the canadian gay detector machine

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

D1E posted:

Do you think there's like, an official Billionaire Pedophile Club? I mean, one that they pay club fees and dues and vote on property improvements and staff hiring and stuff?

Go watch Hostel Part I and II.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

A4R8 posted:

Go watch Hostel Part I and II.

I was unaware the Hostel series films were documentaries until now.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

I'm sorry I'm not ready for this

nut
Jul 30, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

google "Marc Dutroux"

the wikipedia article posted:

After Lejeune and Russo were kidnapped in 1995, it took police 14 months to arrest Dutroux even though he had been a prime suspect from the start and had committed similar crimes before.[38] During the search for Lejeune and Russo, police visited Dutroux's house twice on 13 December and 19 December where Lejeune and Russo were held. However, no attempts were made to free them, even though the locksmith who accompanied police officer René Michaux[38] said that he'd heard screams of children coming from inside the house. The locksmith reportedly said, "I'm not leaving before we turn the place upside down. The screams are clearly coming from inside the house," to which Michaux replied, "Who is the police officer here? You or me?"

:stonk:

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

D1E posted:

I was unaware the Hostel series films were documentaries until now.

Part I is free on youtube, apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBknCGxL8q0

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Zook posted:

the Netflix doc is a limited hangout, but if you wanna see some crazy numbers check out what John of God (of Brazil) was doing with Oprah :-)

does it even count as a limited hangout if it’s all poo poo that the media has reported on already?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

does it even count as a limited hangout if it’s all poo poo that the media has reported on already?

yeah because it is still framing it as one bad person who is dead now so it’s all over

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the dutroux case links to drug trafficking, gladio and the belgian secret service too.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Demiurge4 posted:

Okay I will preface that I'm going down a rabbit hole and I don't like it but COME ON!

Woman on the left

wtf she was literally in the last photo of a dead child beauty queen?

edit: calling a child a beauty queen is weird as gently caress. why are they child beauty pageants held anyway, are elites influencing our entire culture to normalize sexualizing children? is even our idealized image of a beautiful supermodel as a thin, child-like waif a result of elites funding their preferences? have they inceptioned everyone in this thread since birth with media??

...crack ping

crepeface has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Jul 8, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

inferis posted:

yeah because it is still framing it as one bad person who is dead now so it’s all over

TerraMar Project motto: Sea Hope. Sea Change. Sea Future.

What other Sea thing involves secretive millionaire members...

Wasabi the J has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Jul 8, 2020

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My brain had somehow managed to piece itself back together in the months since Epstein's murder but now it's all cracks and pings

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

what is the theory about jon benet anyway, i have never really looked into the case

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

gh0stpinballa posted:

what is the theory about jon benet anyway, i have never really looked into the case

brother did it, parents covered it up, police hosed it up

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gh0stpinballa posted:

the dutroux case links to drug trafficking, gladio and the belgian secret service too.

is there a book or anything? My mind is shattered after the wikipedia article alone and that had only slight links to one or two of those things

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
yeah it was def the brother since both parents were involved with the coverup from the get go and the only reasonable explanation is that they wanted to protect their only living kid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ight-snack.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Here's a fun rabbit hole for ya: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Institute_for_Maritime_Research