Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Das Boo posted:

It really is bizarre how much of the population will go their whole lives wherein the possibility of loving a child isn't even a consideration, while there's this group obsessed with how/how do I not/technically I didn't gently caress a child.

I feel like whoever it was that compared them to obsessive niche hobbyists really bullseyed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I'm not convinced, there's plenty of redditors that spend their time defending pedophilia.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
We might not have the worst mods anymore?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fumble posted:

Lotta the same mods on here are/were chud mods on Reddit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I feel like whoever it was that compared them to obsessive niche hobbyists really bullseyed it

"I'm into collecting masks from Central America! How about you?"
":mrwhite:"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Caesar Saladin posted:

Epstein started as a school teacher, scamming his way in there at 20 years old with no qualifications, and then after he was found out, he scammed his way into banking and finance and made a shitload of money to the extent that he wasn't fired after being caught.

this is a weird way to put things because it implies he acted alone and just hoodwinked everyone around him. he was helped every step of the way, on purpose. he was hired at that school by donald barr. as in, the father of william barr.

and it wasn't just "a school" it was one of the most elite private schools in the country, teaching the children of some of the world's most powerful people. not exactly an environment a typical 20 year old conman can just scam their way into.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 8, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Fumble posted:

Just wait I bet she was on here too

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Mods knew is true on every site.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Did Epstein build the pedo network or was he just hired by the board to be its CEO and take the fall?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

christmas boots posted:

Did Epstein build the pedo network or was he just hired by the board to be its CEO and take the fall?

He was hired by AG Barr's dad work as an intern for the network, he just excelled at it so much they gave him a billion dollars suddenly and made him money manager. Something must have happened at some point that they started making him take the fall, but really not sure what since he kept operating and was involved with high profile people for a decade before going down again and getting murdered over it. I'm assume donald trump being in power meant it was his time to die as he certainly had footage of DT.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i think epstein did it for the CIA because he happened to be a massive pervert with connections. He probably had no real interest in the blackmail side he just wanted to gently caress kids and share his bad ideas about eugenics

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

LifeSunDeath posted:

He was hired by AG Barr's dad work as an intern for the network, he just excelled at it so much they gave him a billion dollars suddenly and made him money manager. Something must have happened at some point that they started making him take the fall, but really not sure what since he kept operating and was involved with high profile people for a decade before going down again and getting murdered over it. I'm assume donald trump being in power meant it was his time to die as he certainly had footage of DT.

I think it’s because he kept getting caught.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

christmas boots posted:

I think it’s because he kept getting caught.

right but getting caught played out the first time with a massive coverup. It's not like someone doing what he was doing on the level he was doing it, didn't have constant protection at high levels...so he doesn't get "caught" but instead someone decides it's time to pull the plug, or he's no longer useful, or something else...it's not like some local cops followed a lead and caught a big fish, they don't arrest people like him unless some serious players tell them it's ok.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

LifeSunDeath posted:

right but getting caught played out the first time with a massive coverup. It's not like someone doing what he was doing on the level he was doing it, didn't have constant protection at high levels...so he doesn't get "caught" but instead someone decides it's time to pull the plug, or he's no longer useful, or something else...it's not like some local cops followed a lead and caught a big fish, they don't arrest people like him unless some serious players tell them it's ok.

I doubt everyone gets a standing order to not arrest him, that’s a bit too blatant for a conspiracy, but any officer who starts looking probably gets told to let it go in that way where even if you don’t know exactly what the deal is you know he’s being protected and that’s that. Every now and again it probably gets a bit too blatant and something needs to be done (even if it’s just a full-on coverup) but after becoming an issue a second time they probably just decided to stop protecting him and make him the fall guy.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

LifeSunDeath posted:

He was hired by AG Barr's dad work as an intern for the network, he just excelled at it so much they gave him a billion dollars suddenly and made him money manager. Something must have happened at some point that they started making him take the fall, but really not sure what since he kept operating and was involved with high profile people for a decade before going down again and getting murdered over it.

Ah, I think you're mistaken... you see he wasn't murdered, he actually killed himself.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Hammerite posted:

Ah, I think you're mistaken... you see he wasn't murdered, he actually killed himself.

Don't listen to this guy, he's the Trickster in disguise

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Das Boo posted:

"I'm into collecting masks from Central America! How about you?"
":mrwhite:"

Post the masks

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Hammerite posted:

Does being Rommel'd fall closer towards suicide or towards murder?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Hammerite posted:

you're both mistaken, Epstein is alive and well and raping children to this day

body double switcharoo..the oldest trick in the book

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Excelzior posted:

That's what they're gonna do with this lady I bet. Except for her "she" will have served time in some prison for a few years and then quietly live the rest of 'her' life somewhere secluded having already been dead for years and replaced by the double.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

Like last season's winners, Whitman, Price and Haddad.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Heath posted:

Post the masks

Okay, I lied. Mine are from SE Asia.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

LargeHadron posted:

Don't listen to this guy, he's the Trickster in disguise

bes you quiet manfool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

where is cum lion

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I love all of them, thank you

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Big Beef City posted:

where is cum lion

Give him a minute.

Big Beef City posted:

where is cum lion

I got you, mate. :cool:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Cum Lion is prime username material

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Its just bizarre what kind of Arrested Development / Community crossover plot line leads to some sleazy teacher just kind of becoming the ring leader of a world wide elite child sex trafficking ring.

That's just absurd. It doesn't make any sense

E: you know what it's actually too wild even for a community episode dedicated to Chang or Pierce

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Lord Stimperor posted:

Its just bizarre what kind of Arrested Development / Community crossover plot line leads to some sleazy teacher just kind of becoming the ring leader of a world wide elite child sex trafficking ring.

That's just absurd. It doesn't make any sense

E: you know what it's actually too wild even for a community episode dedicated to Chang or Pierce

https://youtu.be/RHHs8TW0AB0

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Now I have friends that are saying that the conspiracy is that he actually did kill himself. I guess the first conspiracy that he was murdered was no longer interesting enough.

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

remigious posted:

Now I have friends that are saying that the conspiracy is that he actually did kill himself. I guess the first conspiracy that he was murdered was no longer interesting enough.

Obviously he 'killed himself" with 5g now they have the required bandwidth to make anyone with the right software installed do pretty much anything and Epstein would definitely have been chipped they make it look dodgy to rub your face in it to feel total power the same reason they publish books about their pedophile rings and let Hilary and Conan walk around like nothings up.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

remigious posted:

The feds strangled a body double. The actual Epstein killed himself.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
apparently notorious lf/d&d troll goatstein got in arguments with ghislaine on reddit lmao.

https://twitter.com/MandelaFace/status/1280878631477075969

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

EA Sports posted:

apparently notorious lf/d&d troll goatstein got in arguments with ghislaine on reddit lmao.

oh man I used to play TF2 with that guy

I was wondering how many degrees away I was from this whole mess

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

remigious posted:

Think I've said this before, but I can believe he killed himself after he was beaten half to death by the roided up cop, and someone gave him the message "Kill yourself or we'll keep putting you in cells with psychos until one of them does it." Technically suicide, but still the result of a conspiracy to kill him and keep a paedophile ring protected.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Then again put me in a cell with that roid cop I'll be knotting that noose before you're even out of the cell.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

resting bort face posted:

oh man I used to play TF2 with that guy

I was wondering how many degrees away I was from this whole mess

Two. The answer to your question is two.

You at least have plausible deniability.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

EA Sports posted:

that's not her account. she didn't post on reddit you doofuses.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The sum total of evidence that Epstein was murdered is, to date, "c'mon guys he totally wouldn't have killed himself."

If he was murdered then the people who either organised it or allowed it to happen are also directly involved in the investigation, and possibly leading the investigation.

What I'm saying is you'll never pursue this to any degree of satisfaction. "They" could find the missing footage of his cell and everyone would just assume it's a deep fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DickParasite posted:

The sum total of evidence that Epstein was murdered is, to date, "c'mon guys he totally wouldn't have killed himself."

If he was murdered then the people who either organised it or allowed it to happen are also directly involved in the investigation, and possibly leading the investigation.

What I'm saying is you'll never pursue this to any degree of satisfaction. "They" could find the missing footage of his cell and everyone would just assume it's a deep fake.

He didn't kill himself.