Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

but what was her forums username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

her name is literally jizzlaine, with a name like that and interests like she had she is the ur-redditer, thus she must be the top mod of /r/politics

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Rated PG-34 posted:

Reene

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
edit: never mind, not picking this fight

nut
Jul 30, 2019

guess they should've called it MK-EPIC

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

honestly don't want her to delete her account, so I probably shouldn't post this, but here's her account

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i doubt that reddit account is her

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

look im willing to accept a lot of crazy poo poo, ghislaine and the queen of england sacrificing Madeleine McCann & Jonbenet Ramsey on an altar to ba'aal underneath Buckingham Palace? Sure, no problem. but a woman being an early reddit Power User? cmon

really though there needs to be more actual evidence besides a nick with a very common name, and that the account stopped posting a few days ago. that a reddit account defended pedophilia means its her means she was operating a million accounts on reddit

I'm willing to accept it just because since 2016 the dumbest and most insane thing has always been what actually happened. always bet on crazy.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
I mean we will know soon enough if that account never returns

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

look im willing to accept a lot of crazy poo poo, ghislaine and the queen of england sacrificing Madeleine McCann & Jonbenet Ramsey on an altar to ba'aal underneath Buckingham Palace? Sure, no problem. but a woman being an early reddit Power User? cmon

really though there needs to be more actual evidence besides a nick with a very common name, and that the account stopped posting a few days ago. that a reddit account defended pedophilia means its her means she was operating a million accounts on reddit

you're so loving boring

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I mean, Ghislane and her sisters were and still are closely involved with early search engine and online database tech. She gave a TedX talk. She definitely has a reddit account. Whether or not its this one :shrug:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It owns that one of the most persuasive arguments against it being her is "it's reddit, that could be any depraved pervert"

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

It owns that one of the most persuasive arguments against it being her is "it's reddit, that could be any depraved pervert"

Nobody gets to be the 8th most powerful account on reddit solely on the merits of their posting real good

You have to have a sophisticated bot network for that operating over many years

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015

Kunster posted:

The way the Casa Pia case was handled, on one hand, there was indeed persecution of the handlers but on the other hand a good part of the celebs indicated had the chance to have tv broadcasts and magazines straight up call the victims "the real abusers" and were chavelier as hell about showing "the evidence" over and over again on public tv. You couldn't watch tv, in days, without seeing "Oh, we found CP! Let us show you some of IT" with stern music and someone reprimanding on the background. And at the time people would tell me off when I changed the channel when that popped on the tv as "alarmist".

This was such shitshow, ended in the worst possible way, and being used as everything from personal gain to settle political scores ensures that it's impossible to find a serious account of what really happened.
But in Portugal the story of influential people preying on children, and nothing being done about that goes at least as far back as the Salazar dictatorship, and i'm sure it goes on.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://gizmodo.com/the-story-of-the-most-successful-man-woman-on-reddi-5870091

Oh good, she brags about how her and whichever spook qgyh2 is popularized their politics reddit. That other user still has mod powers over like half the website, including the Canada reddit full of neo-nazis.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MysteriousStranger posted:

I'm willing to accept it just because since 2016 the dumbest and most insane thing has always been what actually happened. always bet on crazy.

embrace the madness y’all

e: ghislaine maxwell, sipping on expensive wine and watching her botnet boost coral bleaching articles on r/WorldNews: “the oceans are mine!!

lobotomy molo has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Jul 8, 2020

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

brace agrees with me :colbert:

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1280883501701541888

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Brace also thought she was holed up in France and if any part of the internet is New Hampshire it's Reddit

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the only reason why i'm not a 100% reddit theory believer is that it would be too on the nose even for hellworld 2020

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jose posted:

you're so loving boring

i may be boring but im right, and thats what really matters

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Ghislaine in the membrane

Ghislaine in the brain

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ambienvalent/status/1280907137095524353

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Cerebral Bore posted:

the only reason why i'm not a 100% reddit theory believer is that it would be too on the nose even for hellworld 2020

That sorta guarantees it's true though, even if it somehow wasn't before. Like, we live in such a stupid world that the past will correct itself to make it so.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
It's not ghislaine it's vilerat

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

TeenageArchipelago posted:

honestly don't want her to delete her account, so I probably shouldn't post this, but here's her account

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

I did not expect to see a link to my profile while browsing this thread.

also, the gif is a clip from the actual show, and it’s mayonnaise.

it’s mayonnaise.

mayonnaise.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

That links to the current user’s profile.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Loucks posted:

That links to the current user’s profile.

Whew glad you didn't let anyone get confused there for a sec

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i may be boring but im right, and thats what really matters

well buddy you took a wrong turn somewhere it seems, but don't worry that happens all the time

anyway d&d is over there

Tubgoat posted:

That sorta guarantees it's true though, even if it somehow wasn't before. Like, we live in such a stupid world that the past will correct itself to make it so.

loving 2020 can't keep getting away with this

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Quetzadilla posted:

ewww now I don't wanna know what happened to that "laughable xhosa girl"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Quetzadilla posted:

ah,of course, ghisrat. jizzrat.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Ok Comboomer posted:

I did not expect to see a link to my profile while browsing this thread.

also, the gif is a clip from the actual show, and it’s mayonnaise.

it’s mayonnaise.

mayonnaise.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I believe in both astrology and Ghislaine is a poster. Moreover, if you cross-reference Ghislaine's horoscope, you'll see that

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

inferis posted:

it was only a few days ago that the former ceo of reddit was defending her going to a party with jizzlane

I wouldn't call what she wound up saying a "defense" exactly...

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

throwing people out of chopper into a body of water is common, we taught the tactic at the school of the americas

disposing of a person from the air over isolated waters is so much safer than putting a body in boat, weighing it down, and driving the boat far enough out that all the minor multi millionaire yachts and pizza delivery boats cant see you
the altered carbon tv show has child sex slaves in a floating sky brothel for elites where the johns kill the victims and one of them gets disposed of by throwing them off the sky brothel

nut
Jul 30, 2019

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I believe in both astrology and Ghislaine is a poster. Moreover, if you cross-reference Ghislaine's horoscope, you'll see that

ghislane checking her star charts to figure out what grade uranus is in

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

comedyblissoption posted:

the altered carbon tv show has child sex slaves in a floating sky brothel for elites where the johns kill the victims and one of them gets disposed of by throwing them off the sky brothel

altered carbon is a documentary

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
It's funny to think that getting jailbait and other poo poo subreddits shut down was just the intelligence assets that run SA punishing the intelligence assets that run Reddit and taking away their toys. Like some sort of overly online equivalent of stealing their lunch money.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

youre saying we...were the botnet?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The Saucer Hovers posted:

youre saying we...were the botnet?!?

always have been