Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I liked some of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Uzumakin' me hungry

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Well Ito'll you like!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Musluk posted:

10+ years and still going strong, goddamn.

Its a load-bearing meme

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

I absolutly want Excel memes

I legitimately have issues with .csv files getting the numbers truncated.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I say “Anchovy sauce” or “garum”

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

euphronius posted:

We now have a “”””””user friendly “”””””” web app for travel expenses bolted on top of the core SAP dungeon

It’s a little better

My favorite part of the web app for SAP that we were using was how it would randomly grey out all the boxes and refuse to let you enter new information until you clicked random boxes several dozen times. One of our training docs also said, "you may need to click the complete button three times before it does anything."

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://i.imgur.com/YYveyhj.mp4

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

:five:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

CopperHound posted:

Also I read the name Sean Bean like it rhymes. like "Shawn Bawn" of course

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Interestingly enough the same is true for Matt LeBlanc who used to be Matt LeGris.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm upset that the two wolves on the left are copy pasted.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm upset that the two wolves on the left are copy pasted.

Speed run meme creation

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lodin posted:

Interestingly enough the same is true for Matt LeBlanc who used to be Matt LeGris.

terrible play, leos are a horrible match and no one into anything like astrology would giggle and love it

leos are giant egos, and you can't have two in the same room without sparks of the explosive variety

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

RFC2324 posted:

terrible play, leos are a horrible match and no one into anything like astrology would giggle and love it

leos are giant egos, and you can't have two in the same room without sparks of the explosive variety

big virgo energy here

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
I think my sister is into astrology, she called me a Cancer?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Piss Meridian posted:

No idea what my sign is but I'm definitely cancer

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
I'm a Scorpio, and according to every person I've talked to about it this means I'm edgy, angry all the time, and possibly violent. But apparently we're good at sex so I guess I can handle it. :c00lbert:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

bare bottom pancakes posted:

I'm a Scorpio, and according to every person I've talked to about it this means I'm edgy, angry all the time, and possibly violent. But apparently we're good at sex so I guess I can handle it. :c00lbert:

How would you know?

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

tithin posted:

How would you know?

Ask your mom :colbert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A Scorpio will sting you with his dreams of power and wealth

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento has a new favorite as of 06:53 on Jul 9, 2020

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Piss Meridian posted:

That was my grandmother's sign too, and I always thought her cause of death was ironic.

She was crushed by a giant crab.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inzombiac posted:

Too good to pass up

Wait is this the origin of this? I could have swore I saw it earlier somewhere else

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Piss Meridian posted:

We are going to die choking on our waste products like a yeast in a wine vat.

More like a whine vat

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Dear Brits,
We do have Lea & Perrins here in the states and it is indeed the superior worchestershire sauce. However, it's priced at a premium in supermarkets so we mostly buy the knockoff poo poo like heinz or even the generic bottle.

Sorry, I really do prefer L&P, but not at a 4-to-1 markup over some poo poo that tastes _slightly_ not as delicious.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wait is this the origin of this? I could have swore I saw it earlier somewhere else

Oh my god I fell behind in this thread and while searching for the page I stopped on I think I passed this meme originally and now I'm extremely confused and frightened

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Milo and POTUS posted:

This thread a day or two ago? As in, people were workshopping it.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

CopperHound posted:

I legitimately have issues with .csv files getting the numbers truncated.

try =TRIM(A1) to force it into a string

otherwise copy the CSV/TSV as a whole, format an entire sheet as type text then paste values but that's more work

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Holy poo poo :discourse:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iol3Xydcn4I

Just gets better and better.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

it's already getting remixed (unless it was invented independently several times)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I like Star Trek ones too: