Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This sounds like a clickbate article title

"Jiffy Pop: You're Doing It Wrong"

14 things your jiffy pop mistakes say about your personality - number 6 will shock you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

(picture of me eating the aluminum foil off the top)

"this is pretty good but something is off"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
You maniac, you microwaved it for 1.5 jiffies instead of 1 jiffy! The corn's coming for us! Once it pops you can't stop ... it!

baby picture

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world
hello I. am lurkingg

is SA dying? idk where else to post I am sorry

Ass-penny

You shouldn't feel sorry for posting in BYOB. SA might be dying. I'm not holding my breath, but I believe Jeffrey is doing his best to get us back on track. Goonspeed, Jeffrey, and to you, baby picture.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

baby picture posted:

hello I. am lurkingg

is SA dying? idk where else to post I am sorry

Thank you for posting in BYOB before it is deleted next Wednesday!

Before this happens do you have any pets, crimes, or snacks you would like to share?

baby picture

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world

Thank you for posting in BYOB before it is deleted next Wednesday!

Before this happens do you have any pets, crimes, or snacks you would like to share?

when I was seven I “ripped off” a star wars brand action figure from my local grocer and had nightmares about going to prison for about a year

Goons Are Gifts

That's a top tier crime right there. Hello welcome chat &!!

nut

baby picture posted:

when I was seven I “ripped off” a star wars brand action figure from my local grocer and had nightmares about going to prison for about a year

incredibly relatable

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Just picturing Dengar looking at the day’s bounty listings, his gaze settling on the messy-haired child, then flickering down to the offense. He goes still, then pumps a chamber into his space shotgun.

Prof. Crocodile

baby picture posted:

Knew you would slip up and give yourself away sooner or later, OP. You're going away for a long long time. :cop:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
And not just any jail. Star Jail.

alnilam

You shoulda ripped off an admiral akbar figure cause you just got ENTRAPPED

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

You shoulda ripped off an admiral akbar figure cause you just got ENTRAPPED

How is there not a smilie of CSI Miami David Caruso in sunglasses that goes "Yeeeeaaaaaah!" for occasions such as this?

I could post a meme but it's just not the same dammit

Heather Papps

hello friend

good sort of morning byob i hope you are having a very nice day so far!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Heather Papps posted:

good sort of morning byob i hope you are having a very nice day so far!

thanks

good morning everyone

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

verycute

hello chat thread

nut

verycute posted:

hello chat thread

hello good morning or afternoon how r u today

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

verycute posted:

hello chat thread

<borat voice> "Very Cuuuute"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

verycute

nut posted:

hello good morning or afternoon how r u today

its rigghtttt on the cusp, and thank u
im good contemplating some scrap sewing projects i might start today
how about you

wearing a lampshade

:coffeepal: gotta wait for the machine to rinse out though :negative: (left some vinager in last night) :eng101:

nut

verycute posted:

how about you

i started writing a new story and have downloaded like 10 samples of ebooks on kindle to try and decide which to start! Do we get to see said projects?!

verycute

Doctor Dogballs posted:

<borat voice> "Very Cuuuute"

this is me

verycute

nut posted:

i started writing a new story and have downloaded like 10 samples of ebooks on kindle to try and decide which to start! Do we get to see said projects?!

ooo i really need to clean up my library request queue for audiobooks and get some new ones on there.
sticking to any particular genre or are the 10 a spread?

and maybe i will show you if i actually finish them lmao which is always my weak spot

nut

verycute posted:

ooo i really need to clean up my library request queue for audiobooks and get some new ones on there.
sticking to any particular genre or are the 10 a spread?

and maybe i will show you if i actually finish them lmao which is always my weak spot

it's a lot of boring historical nonfiction/investigative journalism because I think the combination of a week of way too hot weather and writing fiction myself has drained me of any capacity to read fiction

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

verycute posted:

this is me

Very cute.

I’m eatin a cheesesteak boy is it fine.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
It's happening :coffeepal:

verycute

nut posted:

it's a lot of boring historical nonfiction/investigative journalism because I think the combination of a week of way too hot weather and writing fiction myself has drained me of any capacity to read fiction

i feeeeeeeel that

Escape From Noise

Just got some potato snack things at the convenience store flavored with Sichuan peppercorns. Trip report: I am sweating. I think half because of the humidity and heat, the other half is these snacks. Dang.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

verycute

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Very cute.

I’m eatin a cheesesteak boy is it fine.

a classic summer meal. mama mia

verycute

Just got some potato snack things at the convenience store flavored with Sichuan peppercorns. Trip report: I am sweating. I think half because of the humidity and heat, the other half is these snacks. Dang.

i think ive had those and the back of my ears were sweating

Twenty Four

*strongsad* I don't like food any more!

FluffieDuckie

verycute posted:

how about you

*runs into the thread panting and sweating*

What’s that? Scrap sewing projects you say???

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

verycute

FluffieDuckie posted:

*runs into the thread panting and sweating*

What’s that? Scrap sewing projects you say???

yesssssss u working on anything cool?
recently i made a mask out of the fabric from a favorite pair of pants that ripped, rip
currently trying to construct a tube top from random scraps of other t shirts ive altered

alnilam

verycute posted:

recently i made a mask out of the fabric from a favorite pair of pants that ripped, rip
currently trying to construct a tube top from random scraps of other t shirts ive altered

I bet it will be very cute

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

verycute posted:

whoa you're better than i am. i've failed to make anything a person could actually wear (including the 3 tries at a covid mask that said "EASY 10 MINUTE MASK INSTRUCTIONS" on the youtube)

i do easy flat things like quilts and wall hangings. i've been super unmotivated lately. hopefully i'll snap out of this and start sewing things again

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

verycute

alnilam posted:

I bet it will be very cute

:coolfish:

verycute

FluffieDuckie posted:

whoa you're better than i am. i've failed to make anything a person could actually wear (including the 3 tries at a covid mask that said "EASY 10 MINUTE MASK INSTRUCTIONS" on the youtube)

i do easy flat things like quilts and wall hangings. i've been super unmotivated lately. hopefully i'll snap out of this and start sewing things again

the motivation is my biggest issue, ill go months thinking about a project without just picking up the drat needle. recently unemployed tho so the hands on-ness is a good thing to keep me busy

honestly the sewing mask instructions online are mostly garbage. i kind of...improvised mine as an experiment and it turned out pretty well. it just requires X stitches and really any other simple stitch u know/want. i dont gently caress around with clean hems most of the time so you're probably picturing what ive made a lot nicer than what it actually is haha.

Trying

y my syg bryke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

M'orbs I'm having a beer or three and thinking about posting

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!