Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Rand Paul created his own board of ophthalmologists because he was pissed off that the real one was going to make him re-certify every ten years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

do you also have the link for the “grow a hitler moustache” competition? it’ll probably be lacking because of all the waffleimages but still

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

theflyingexecutive posted:

do you also have the link for the “grow a hitler moustache” competition? it’ll probably be lacking because of all the waffleimages but still

oh god that one hipster on his bike just kept it going for way too long

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

This is a great trump pastiche

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

vyelkin posted:

are these slippers exclusively for people with "wide stances"?

they're for your mom

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Disney was so blindsided by Trump winning that they had only worked on a Hillary animatronic so they basically put Trump hair on said Hillary animatronic, further Trumpified it by about 10% and called it a day

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Filthy Hans posted:

Disney was so blindsided by Trump winning that they had only worked on a Hillary animatronic so they basically put Trump hair on said Hillary animatronic, further Trumpified it by about 10% and called it a day

this is just so, SO good.

Donald J Trump is the first president of the United States with absolutely no political or military experience. And Hilly Rodham Clinton lost to him in the 2016 US Election.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

her aghast face lmfao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

MD2020 posted:

I think during the Alito confirmation some wag suggested tounge-in-cheek that Bush should have nominated Cruz because all the Democratic senators would confirm just to get rid of him.

I think you mean Obama and Gorsuch, since Ted Cruz wasn't a senator until 2013.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

gently caress this guy- not for what he did, but for the inevitable legislative response

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Virginia Thomas calling Anita Hill in 2010 to demand she recant her testimony

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Algund Eenboom posted:

gently caress this guy- not for what he did, but for the inevitable legislative response

Watch Bush start a loving war

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

El_Elegante posted:

Virginia Thomas calling Anita Hill in 2010 to demand she recant her testimony

Would love to have heard that response. I'm sure it was curt

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Algund Eenboom posted:

A stone cold classic

Lost the thread where it showed up though

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4wKg2Ddoas

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

vyelkin posted:

Watch Bush start a loving war

man that's the greatest post in the history of sa

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

zegermans posted:

big pharma patenting enantiomer pure ketamine because the normal racemic is old as hell and generic, then lobbying to make sure the generic stuff is still schedule 1 while selling their mostly therapeutically identical stuff for 3200 a pill

I understood this post!

gently caress them, and also gently caress enantiomers.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Boris Johnson is a calculating moron putting on a show and playing up his buffoonery. I can't help but think that Ted Cruz is just being Ted Cruz, and really is that uncharismatic and dumb.

Ted Cruz absolutely has zero charisma, which is ironic because he actually understand how important theatrics are to modern American politics. But he's such a goober that he can't pull it off himself, which is why he'd volunteering another politician to wrestle Ron Perlman or whatever.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thats treason johnny

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/918941132519886848

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol the only reason corey hasn't named names is probably because he's being paid. every time he does interviews and shakes the tree he probably gets re-upped. also barbara walters was in epstein's black book lmao

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

vyelkin posted:

Thanks, it was probably Trump/Gorsuch I was thinking of.

The important thing is that nobody likes Cruz. And the second most important thing is that Beto mistakenly thought that meant people actually liked him.

MD2020 has issued a correction as of 22:28 on Jul 9, 2020

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

vyelkin posted:

was Obama having trouble getting Democrat senators to confirm Gorsuch? “nominate a Republican and the Republicans will confirm them, ho ho” doesn’t seem like much of a bon mot either, so I’m confused

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://youtu.be/EbTcHpPDCu8

ted cruz whining about being persecuted as part of a play and that time his college roommate dropped all his oppo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

was Obama having trouble getting Democrat senators to confirm Gorsuch? “nominate a Republican and the Republicans will confirm them, ho ho” doesn’t seem like much of a bon mot either, so I’m confused

lol I messed up the names of course, I meant Obama and Garland

at the time, when it was obvious McConnell wouldn't confirm anyone Obama nominated, the joke was that Obama should nominate Cruz because the Senate would confirm him just to get rid of him

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Beto was a prominent member of Cult of the Dead Cow

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

Oh word? Did he know Devin Nunes' mom too?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Spergin Morlock posted:

his nomme de posting was "Psychedelic Warlord."

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The @congressedits Twitter bot was suspended when a congressional staffer went wild on Wikipedia posting personal info about Reps/Senators and their families, which subsequently ended up in the bot's tweets.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/senjohnmccain/status/3331878099?s=21

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

I remembered wilbur ross wearing expensive slippers after hearing about brooks brothers going down so I looked up the brand wilbur chooses and they have covid 19 slippers now

https://stubbsandwootton.com/collections/covid-19-men

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
The Whitey Tape

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Chuka Umana posted:

every supporter of Ron Paul called him Dr. Paul.

I've noticed that with a lot of fanboys, they reflexively and consistently show off their heirs qualifications, relevant or not, whether those qualifications are common or not: Dr or Professor Peterson, Mark Kermode is always called The Good Doctor, Dr Phil ...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A German Donald Duck pocketbook comic where the plot involved Scrooge traveling to the edge of the known universe to obtain a bottle of pure nothing, so he could claim ownership of nothing on his property taxes.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine the smell

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

why do they look like theyre learning to ski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014