Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

uber_stoat posted:

qanon people are wrong whereas we are right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

the fbi list of LOSERS

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
can i get a repost of falun gong + oil connection

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

lmao wayfair had to release an official statement

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

inferis posted:

lmao wayfair had to release an official statement

https://www.businessinsider.com/wayfair-denies-sex-trafficking-claims-involving-expensive-cabinets-2020-7

rofl

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

isn't the purpose of obscenely expensive office furniture that it can be fully written off when doing taxes?

I have family in that industry.

A lot of it is a dick waving contest between rich people.
Some times it is because they think that more expensive is better.
Some times it is to distance their selves from poors.

But the best ones are where the husband cheats on the wife and the wife decides to get back by buying all new furniture for their mansion. I think mark cuban had this happen like 5 times.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

anyone know why OP was banned? its owner admin edited

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Top City Homo posted:

can i get a repost of falun gong + oil connection

Someone else will need to name the church or find their Facebook. It's not Falun Gong it's a fringe church group associated with Falun Gong. Their Facebook was all QAnon and Pro-Trump videos and a member was photographed passing Trump a manila envelope as he walked into the oval office.

This is the Caleb Maupin article: https://blackagendareport.com/oil_and_global_capitalist_crisis Big Oil still controls CIA or much of it, Little Oil Frackers is Koch and Clintons, and then there's "Little Oil" that's are the oil producing economies in Russia and Saudia Arabia* (particularly and importantly Mohammed Bin Salman) who gained their wealth in the 90s boom. Trump is part of that group in some way - pay attention in particular to his dealings with Bin Salman.

*Iran, Venezuela, and Libya also gained big during this period.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Well okay. To fill in all the gaps and missing connections I've now read this entire thread front to back. All 459 pages. My eyes are opened.

Sure, some older tweets have gone missing... but every story was still made clear by everyone's reactions. I don't think we're missing any information.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Another one I've heard: because Covid originated in August that this was Jeffrey Epstein's "fail-deadly" to ensure he could not be killed without exacting some kind of revenge on all of the people who either ordered it or benefited from it directly or indirectly, and that an incurable disease pandemic would be enough incentive to keep him alive at all costs by virtue of him being too big to implicate, and that musclehead Nicholas Tartaglioni singlehandedly and inadvertently doomed the human race with his unexpected vigilante action of killing Epstein
:tinfoil:

Huh? Who is "Jeffrey Epstein"

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lmao at the geniuses in this thread falling for tiktok qanon

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Are the "PRC is literally vivisecting members of our harmless cult!" poo poo made up then? I want it to be, but reality is infinitely worse than fantasy at every turn, at least whenever I actually look.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Honestly the speed at which "Wayfair is selling missing children through fake furniture listings" turned from joke to full blown conspiracy with pages of "research" behind it is alarming in itself.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

what the gently caress, i'm out 15k and the kid just sits where i was going to put all my t-shirts

animist
Aug 28, 2018
people are desperate and don't trust the bourgeois media. justifiable in a lot of ways, but also you get anti vaxxers and flat earthers

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

TrixRabbi posted:

Honestly the speed at which "Wayfair is selling missing children through fake furniture listings" turned from joke to full blown conspiracy with pages of "research" behind it is alarming in itself.

the tom hanks src thing is an inspired bit of misinformation that can be very reliably fed into anything shouts out to whatever 8chan paedophile found that

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tubgoat posted:

Are the "PRC is literally vivisecting members of our harmless cult!" poo poo made up then? I want it to be, but reality is infinitely worse than fantasy at every turn, at least whenever I actually look.

Yeah it's made up. The PRC doesn't give a poo poo about their dumbass religion they're hosed off by their virulent anti-communism. Read this for a history of Falun Gong's connection to the US government as well as their connection to Trump: https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/anti-china-cult-gets-us-government-money-runs-large-pro-trump-ad-campaign-.html

TrixRabbi posted:

It's a Rona effect.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

this wayfairer poo poo is ludicrous and it is lowering the tone of the thread, more ho-hum than crack-ping imo

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
That is a relief. Thanks, thread!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yeah it's made up. The PRC doesn't give a poo poo about their dumbass religion they're hosed off by their virulent anti-communism. Read this for a history of Falun Gong's connection to the US government as well as their connection to Trump: https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/anti-china-cult-gets-us-government-money-runs-large-pro-trump-ad-campaign-.html

It's a Rona effect.

Can't the stupid dumbass right-wing cult also plausibly be victims who only make poo poo up 90% of the time? I haven't seen evidence that they *haven't* had their organs sold and moreover I see PRC get accused of selling prisoners' organs quite often. Makes sense if the death penalty is used a lot.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I thought it was more pizzagate poo poo earlier but the official response from Wayfair is sus. The claimed that the product was real and priced correctly. Who sells a $12k industrial item with no information on it?

I don't think it's child rape stuff but it's really weird

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

Can't the stupid dumbass right-wing cult also plausibly be victims who only make poo poo up 90% of the time? I haven't seen evidence that they *haven't* had their organs sold and moreover I see PRC get accused of selling prisoners' organs quite often. Makes sense if the death penalty is used a lot.

from my last wikipedia investigation intot hsi i concluded that there might be some organ selling but its not specifically targeted at falun gong

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Abuse of infinite budgets, I thought? Plausible enough.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
If you are buying high end furniture with a price tag, you are not at the high end.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
its a psyop to see how quick the zeitgeist latches onto absurdity

nut
Jul 30, 2019

oxsnard posted:

I thought it was more pizzagate poo poo earlier but the official response from Wayfair is sus. The claimed that the product was real and priced correctly. Who sells a $12k industrial item with no information on it?

could just be like art in that prices are made up just to move money

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Yossarian-22 posted:

Yeah sure if you want. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Yossarian-22 posted:

everything coming out of the US media about China is a lie

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Yossarian-22 posted:

the PRC does kill prisoners for organs, science, or even stuff like the bodies exhibit they trotted around for a while. but they aren't specifically farming uyhgurs or falun for it. nor are they the only state that does it.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I feel like 9k is too low for human trafficking anyways. Maybe I'm just used to expensive slaves?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

Abuse of infinite budgets, I thought? Plausible enough.

its targeted at businesses so im guessing they normally do deals to sell lots of them at once for a lower price

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i don't think most of the people here thought the wayfarer thing was real, it was more "this is weird and sus, and i'd like to hear more because this thread has taught me crazy things are possible"

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

inferis posted:

i don't think most of the people here thought the wayfarer thing was real, it was more "this is weird and sus, and i'd like to hear more because this thread has taught me crazy things are possible"

this is the exact same lovely excuse that every q person makes when asked if they believe anything they say

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It was an important demonstration of how astoundingly easy it is to stumble on find pedo wank material.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lol

https://twitter.com/___evelynf/status/1281646323821944842?s=20

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oxsnard posted:

Part number and price with no further description is pretty standard for high value low volume maintenance parts, if you're lucky there might even be a manufacturer field in the database. It's very much a business model that focuses on keeping catalog and per-SKU costs to an absolute minimum.

shame on an IGA has issued a correction as of 02:37 on Jul 11, 2020

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It was an important demonstration of how astoundingly easy it is to stumble on pedo wank material.

drat thats true man all you have to do is seek out material being spread by the nazi paedophile forum

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Farm Frenzy posted:

this is the exact same lovely excuse that every q person makes when asked if they believe anything they say

ok but do you know what thread this is, all we do is talk about how our brains have melted already

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Farm Frenzy posted:

drat thats true man all you have to do is seek out material being spread by the nazi paedophile forum

Ah check my ninja edit broseph beat you to the punch.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

yeah but I mean...in this case it was an honest reaction on my part.

none of it was implausible on its face, given what we know about the various canal entities.

I'm just glad it was an emergent internet mistake and not a real rabbit hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ah poo poo jeffrey epstein raped kids. guess i have no choice but to believe every piece of nazi propaganda now