Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

in the same way that other nations glare at canada with envy in respect to weedlaw, i hear tale of grocery store liquor sections and corner store beer sales and feel a tinge of avarice

Pennsylvania feels ur pain

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Cuddling with my best boy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Welp, it seems that I have completely lost the ability to sleep. I now await a painful death. *waits*

Escape From Noise

There's this homeless guy I always pass on my way to the train station. Every time I see him he's in the same spot hunched over a Gameboy advanced

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Welp, it seems that I have completely lost the ability to sleep. I now await a painful death. *waits*

lack of sleep sucks. seems like it's been happening to a lot of people lately. why not wait for something more pleasant, such as ice cream or a popsicle or something? probably a pretty good way to beat that florida heat.

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

There's this homeless guy I always pass on my way to the train station. Every time I see him he's in the same spot hunched over a Gameboy advanced

Please don't dox me

Ass-penny

Hey friends, I made it through the shift no worse for wear, I watched a documentary about The Amazing Johnathan and I got drunk. I love the astronaut with the weed. If anything is better than being high above earth it is probably being high when you're high above earth.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Please don't dox me

I'm not criticizing!

Escape From Noise

A shirt with the Social Distortion skeleton, but it says "Social Distancing"

Goons Are Gifts

Have you ever pooped so hard while posting in a hospital that they had to get a plumber to make it work again? Like, as if the posting energy flows straight through your body, forming a literal, unironic poop joke?
I mean, me neither :ninja:

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Have you ever pooped so hard while posting in a hospital that they had to get a plumber to make it work again? Like, as if the posting energy flows straight through your body, forming a literal, unironic poop joke?
I mean, me neither :ninja:

Bog log energy

Goons Are Gifts

lol

nut

good m

bog pixie

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
This morning I tried to figure out how much toner and ink was left in my printer. The toner levels were quick to determine, but I spent like an hour trying to find my ink levels, until I eventually found out that laser printers don't use ink, just toner.

How has your day been so far?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

blaise rascal posted:

This morning I tried to figure out how much toner and ink was left in my printer. The toner levels were quick to determine, but I spent like an hour trying to find my ink levels, until I eventually found out that laser printers don't use ink, just toner.

How has your day been so far?

How are your laser levels?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

How are your laser levels?
(stares directly into high-power laser beam) Looks good to me!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

This cat is a Real One, you can tell

cda

by Hand Knit
I believe it would be fair to say that this cat does not care for Mondays

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Right now, I should be in Pittsburgh, playing loads of loving arcade and pinball machines at a convention, getting blasted on weed and having a good time. Oh well. At least I have yob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iced coffee in a retirement comunity.

nut

Iced coffee in a retirement comunity.

we made it

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey orbs. I miss having an outlet to write about this supremely crappy summer, so here are some writerly shots in the dark, just to let off steam.

1- It's so hot out all my meds melted, anybody know how many 100mg gelcaps make up a slice of bottle-shaped wad?

2- Astronomers just discovered something interesting in the Zone of Galactic Obscuration, which, I was surprised to learn, America is not officially a part of.

3- I'd like to try a fixed-wheel bike some day, maybe if the one I'm riding now gets rusty enough it'll just happen.

This has been a test of the emergency snark system, if this was a real emergency I guess there would be more screaming and gnashing of teeth, probably.

Sig by Heather Papps

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

the problem with fixed wheel bikes is you have to break the wheel first so you can fix it

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ass-penny

I don't know poo poo about bicycles, but I know a fair number of hipsters, and I believe that they miss-typed. The "fixie" as I understand them are fixed gear bicycles.

Doc the joke was good tho.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
im reporting all is well go trashed crew forever lol

I was dubious at first but

Trash Crew rules the world

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

im reporting all is well go trashed crew forever lol

I was dubious at first but

Trash Crew rules the world

Hahaha, nice! I wish I could join you on some day drinkin (I guess assuming you're within a couple of time zones of me) trash crew poo poo, but I work in about 45 minutes.

Also, take the moon, PYF has a new mod with moon in the name and I had to double take for a hot second I thought it was you.

xcheopis

Just the best Tanuki of all time.

Goons Are Gifts

Just watched a Nicholas Cage film and I am really feeling the trashed crew now

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

beautiful. regal. monarch of the domestic jungle.

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Goons Are Great posted:

I enjoyed that this story didn't involve a toilet. Pooping so hard that you break an entire hospital.

Goons Are Gifts

It's true. Turns out, I was the villain all along

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

beautiful. regal. monarch of the domestic jungle.

The tiger that eats from the hand

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

xcheopis posted:

Gosh darn! That's a beautiful cat

xcheopis

I was listening to an old compilation and this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KZLb6kJP4
got me wondering if Russian roulette was an actual thing in the 19th-century.

Probably.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I was listening to an old compilation and this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KZLb6kJP4
got me wondering if Russian roulette was an actual thing in the 19th-century.

Probably.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette

:rock:

xcheopis

Great album all around

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs

xcheopis posted:

aww man that looks like my first cat (also a very good cat)

xcheopis

Empty Sandwich posted:

aww man that looks like my first cat (also a very good cat)

Pics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

it has been a good day so far and there is still time left!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!