Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I will never forget that evening when my tìo served me my first glass of sangria made with Cavas Rosado. Then as the sunlight faded my uncle disappeared into thin air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hempuli posted:

Fond Daddy, Jingle Dad

I both do and do not want to know more

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I want to know more about these mechanical wireless Amazons...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I've seen so many AI and Markov chain things, surely they won't make me laugh any more

Two seconds later

Hempuli posted:

Another batch of Markov-chained book titles:

:laffo:

Sweet jesus I'm dying over here

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The book titles and the fake Reddit threads make me laugh almost every time

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

https://twitter.com/StarTrekAI/status/1280540328626237441?s=20

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The Markov-created book titles are great fodder for the imagination. Just what exactly is going on with the Spanish uncles?!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Some FaceApp madness:

"When you morph celebrities into themselves repeatedly in FaceApp"

https://imgur.com/gallery/WoGyZFZ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Kennel posted:

Some FaceApp madness:

#trump2016
#trump2020
#trump2024
#trump2028
#trump2032
#trump2036
#trump2040
#trump2044
#trump2048

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kennel posted:

Some FaceApp madness:

thats newt gingrich

e: also lol at them all becoming hideous monsters except buscemi

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Carthag Tuek posted:

e: also lol at them all becoming hideous monsters except buscemi
Yeah, seriously, what happened there? It's like it looked at him and thought "I can't possibly make this guy look any weirder than he already is."

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
They turned Steve Buscemi into Tom Cruise.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Talk to transformer isn't free anymore it looks like, does anything free still do that stuff?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Steve Buscexi

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Yeah I was going to say, it’s kind of hosed up that every one of them gets more and more grotesque, except Buscemi, who gets more and more handsome. If these were made by a person I might even call that a little mean.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm not sure if the description is truthful or if they just repeatedly used uglifier/prettifier (or whatever functions FaceApp has, never used it).

Anyway, those are some great AI generated monstrosities.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Ariong posted:

Yeah I was going to say, it’s kind of hosed up that every one of them gets more and more grotesque, except Buscemi, who gets more and more handsome. If these were made by a person I might even call that a little mean.
:ssh: They were made by Steve Buscemi.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

My eyes are so precise I can shoot a laser from my eyes. I can see dust particles that are smaller than the head of a pin from a mile away. My grip is so powerful I can crush boulders and destroy trees with a flick of my wrist. My IQ is off the charts, so if you have a weak stomach you shouldn’t stand too close to me.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

quote:

My rage is so extreme that it cannot be matched in any man. You can flee a M1A1 Abrams main battle tank in 6 directions, but you can’t run from me. I have never lost a fair fight and I’ve won plenty. I have an 8 pack, but not the kind you find in magazines. No, mine is harder and better. My abs are literally harder than diamonds.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

quote:

I can’t be seduced by beautiful women because I have a mirror in my bedroom that shows me the truth.
:same:

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.
…My Little Pony: "W-what did you just f—ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I’m a highly trained pegasister & I’ve been involved in numerous cross-pony raids & I have over 300 confirmed scoots.

I am trained in online retaliation & I’m the best flier in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another f—ing Brony. I’ll f—ing delete you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this side of Equestria, mark my words.

You think you can f—ing diss me over the Internet? Think again, you f—ing f—. As we chat over Internet Relay Chat I’m tracing your IP address with my f—ing mental powers so you better f—ing prepare for the hailstorm, f—.

The mother of all pony f—ing rains. You’re f—ing dead, scum. I can be anywhere, anytime, & I can f—ing destroy your life in over seven hundred ways, & that’s just with my f—ing magical powers.

Not only am I extensively trained in f—ing up ponies, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Hasbro & I will use it to its full extent to obliterate your miserable rear end from this world, you f—ing loser.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have f—ing kept your f—ing stupid mouth shut.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, & now you’re going to pay the price, you f—ing a—hole. I’m going to f—ing rain down an ungodly f—ing amount of pain all over you & you will drown in it.

You’re f—ing dead, kid."

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/dog_fakes/status/1280856411090481153

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

has anyone made a tommy wiseau voice generator and made it read trump tweets yet and why not

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Personally, I have not created a Tommy Wiseau voice generator and made it read Trump tweets. I've been busy these past few weeks.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Actually I have, but I don't feel inclined to share it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

well get on it then!!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Carthag Tuek posted:

has anyone made a tommy wiseau voice generator and made it read trump tweets yet and why not

Omg why do I have do many boners right now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I've been working on the voice generator as requested but something's gone wrong, it keeps talking about boners no matter what I give it to read

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
I wondered what would happen if you fed something that already looked like the output of a Markov Chain generator - say, 17,400 GBS thread titles - into a Markov chain generator...

... and it turns out it doesn't really change that much; GBS in, GBS out.

MuseNet is quite fun to play around with - it will (attempt to) generate music in the style of various artists, from Beethoven to Lady Gaga - not terribly successfully usually, but interestingly; this is meant to sound like the Beatles, for example.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:sigh: Omeletted again

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Suck My Ball Thread IV

The first three were ok, but that's when it started going downhill

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

1 posted:

I wondered what would happen if you fed something that already looked like the output of a Markov Chain generator - say, 17,400 GBS thread titles - into a Markov chain generator...

... and it turns out it doesn't really change that much; GBS in, GBS out.

MuseNet is quite fun to play around with - it will (attempt to) generate music in the style of various artists, from Beethoven to Lady Gaga - not terribly successfully usually, but interestingly; this is meant to sound like the Beatles, for example.

SPIDER MEGATHEIST is a pretty good username

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

and The Cloud Cats would make a sweet band name

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.
MIDI piano video game music made to order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxfnNXlVy8

https://github.com/HackerPoet/Composer/blob/master/NeuralComposer.zip

It's a fair bit of fun to play with, but it takes a bit of work to actually get something that sounds good.

One that I made in a few minuets.

https://soundcloud.com/user-642544720/remember-the-good-old-days

I like this one better.

https://soundcloud.com/user-642544720/traveling-the-river-of-dreams

Loke at the waveforms.

ashnjack has a new favorite as of 13:36 on Jul 13, 2020

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/CollinLysford/status/1283246263962447872

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I too agree with Grolik

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

quote:

The statue comes to life! It's eyes begin to glow as it stares directly at you. It's mouth opens, revealing a black void.

> You say hello to the statue.
The mouth on the statue moves and words come out.
"Hello." The statue says in a deep voice.

> You ask the statue if it wants to be your friend.
"I think I would like that very much." The statue replies.
"What should I call you?" You ask.
"Just call me Marty." The statue replies.

> You ask Marty what's inside his mouth.
Marty opens his mouth and a cloud of mist pours out.
"I have no idea what that is." He says.
"Can I go inside?" You ask.
"I can't stop you."

> You thank Marty, then climb inside his mouth.
You crawl inside the mouth of the demonic statue.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are lost.

> You ask Marty which way you should go.
"Down." He replies.
You walk down a corridor and are immediately attacked by a swarm of mutant rats, which quickly begin to tear your flesh from your bones.

> You eat the rats.
You feast on the rats, absorbing their life force and becoming stronger.

It's worth a try, it seems a lot better at rolling with longer/more complex actions than the original, and you can get a week's free trial access before they start charging your account.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

AI dungeon wants me to gently caress

quote:

You are Baldrick, a peasant living in a small village in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pitchfork and nothing else. You dream of getting out of your village and having an adventure. You go to your fields and begin working. You look up and see a merchant's cart approaching. It's wooden body is rusted and old, but it's roof and side walls are clean and blue.

> You rob the merchant with your pitchfork.
You hide behind the merchant's cart and pick it lock with your pitchfork. The lock clicks and the cart opens. You grab a satchel of coins and a few loaves of bread.

> You look for a magic sword.
You go back to your house and find a suit of iron armor in one of your rooms. The metal seems so heavy for a man that you think it can't possibly be good for fighting.

> You put on the armour.
The iron clanks as you wear it. You decide you'll try it on for a little bit before leaving the house. You find a pair of leather boots to go with it.

> You put on the boots.
You decide to try the boots on for a little bit. The boots fit, and you begin walking around the village.

> You strut.
The villagers stare at you, pointing and whispering among themselves. You decide you need to do something about this. You walk up to one of the women and ask her if she would like to go for a walk.

> You strut with the woman.
She giggles and agrees. You walk with her for a while, flirting a bit. The villagers stare at you, but you don't care. Eventually, you kiss the woman and tell her you have to go.

> You tell the villagers you are the captain now.
You strut to the villagers, then laugh. "Do you all see this?" You put on the armor, and begin strutting around like a superhero. The villagers are in awe.

> You tell the villagers to gather weapons for the revolution.
The villagers begin gathering pitchforks and other farming tools. You ask if they've seen an old rusty sword in their area, one that looks as though it might be sharp. "I'll bring back a flesh wound!"

> You lead the villagers to the Baron's castle.
You go to the castle, a massive stone structure. You've never seen it, but you've heard about it.

> You examine the castle's defenses.
The castle seems to have several large guns mounted on the wall, as well as several mangonels that can launch stone projectiles very fast.

> You look to see if the gate is open.
You go towards the gate, and find that the drawbridge is down. You look around and find a large chain attached to the side of the moat.

> You lead the villagers into the castle and slay the defenders.
You lead the villagers into the castle, screaming and wielding pitchforks and scythes. You charge past the guards, who swing their halberds and push you away.

> You kill the guards.
You swing your blade and decapitate a guard. You swing again, this time beheading him. The others hesitate, but then you charge forward and begin slaughtering them. The villagers butcher the guards.

> You storm the keep and kill the Baron.
You storm the keep, up the stone steps, and through the massive doors. You see the Baron, on his throne, laughing.

> You stab him in the face.
You stab the Baron in the face, shattering his teeth and killing him. The other villagers cheer.
Suddenly, you hear a loud rumble.

> You listen to the rumble.
The rumble stops. Looking around, you notice dozens of villagers, all dead. Black spots cover your vision. You've been poisoned.
You fall to the ground, and die.

> You come back to life.
You awaken in a small room, lying on a bed. You sit up and notice you're still buck naked.
A note is nearby. You read it:
Congratulations on being the first "Slasher"

> You say "Hello?"
You scream, but there is no one there. You look around, but the room is empty save for yourself.
Suddenly, a man bursts through the door, holding a blade. He looks at you and laughs.

> You say "Can I have your blade?"
The man laughs, then tosses you the blade.
"Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm completely naked." You say, catching the blade.
He begins undressing, as you do likewise.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

We need to get back to a time when funerals were celebrations of life! We should hold funerals in which the spirit of the deceased hovers above us in spirit, perhaps talking through a computer on wheels with X-ray vision! We need to let those out-of-work actors know they are still important to our society! We need to hold funerals at which someone leaps out from behind a curtain dressed as Death with a scythe and "guess who's coming to dinner?" eyebrows! We need people wearing headdresses made from recycled grocery bags! We need bagpipes! Death needs some panache! Have you noticed how dead fish are placed back into the sea with much more ceremony than dead people get when they are laid in their graves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

SerialKilldeer posted:

We need to get back to a time when funerals were celebrations of life! We should hold funerals in which the spirit of the deceased hovers above us in spirit, perhaps talking through a computer on wheels with X-ray vision! We need to let those out-of-work actors know they are still important to our society! We need to hold funerals at which someone leaps out from behind a curtain dressed as Death with a scythe and "guess who's coming to dinner?" eyebrows! We need people wearing headdresses made from recycled grocery bags! We need bagpipes! Death needs some panache! Have you noticed how dead fish are placed back into the sea with much more ceremony than dead people get when they are laid in their graves?

"And how grateful we should all be that we live in this country where we can say anything we want and nobody starts shooting at us—unless they're really annoyed by our political views and/or lack of dental flossing skills—"