Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Not only am I high as a kite, I am wearing a different shirt

shook tbh

surprise bubbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

that triangle thing w the green is sick lookin

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

sup in here

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

Not even gonna make a discord joke, your hair is awesome.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

Nice hair bro!

This pic probably needs some kind of white/contrast filter, but I'm just posting 'em raw.

:350:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

Holy poo poo your look.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

That is a fuckin good look buddy

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

Nice horse. Nice hair too.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

Amazing!

Blow posted:

Nice hair bro!

This pic probably needs some kind of white/contrast filter, but I'm just posting 'em raw.

Raw!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

tag yourself I got dibs on the rocking horse (mini derps has a giant rocking bunny)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Derpies posted:

tag yourself I got dibs on the rocking horse (mini derps has a giant rocking bunny)

I'm the Shogun book, had that exact paperback fun read

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

i didn't know the lead singer from Living Colour was a goon

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Derpies posted:

I'm the cardboard box of supplies and pron.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im handsome

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Sid Vicious posted:

im handsome

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Sid Vicious posted:

im handsome

Hi handsome I’m dave

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Update: I got up and went to a party but I left after the bands because my ears still have fluid in them and I can’t follow conversation. Also it’s ok to go to a party because we don’t have community transmission of the roni currently here in the butthole of the world

I didn’t take any selfies but just imagine I look real pretty ok

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shithouse Dave posted:

Update: I got up and went to a party but I left after the bands because my ears still have fluid in them and I can’t follow conversation. Also it’s ok to go to a party because we don’t have community transmission of the roni currently here in the butthole of the world

I didn’t take any selfies but just imagine I look real pretty ok

Can I eat the fluid that was in ur ears

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

I'd settle for hanging out at a party with out the roni

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Can I eat the fluid that was in ur ears

If it ever drains out I’ll save it for u

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mat Cauthon posted:

sup in here

is that a straw made out of a carrot?

also, hi welcome, great picture discord worthy really 9/10

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Blow posted:

Nice hair bro!

another dapper man in here. wow lookat them all. this one looks like he's going to tell me to "get bent" when I ask him where the queen lives innit.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

esperterra posted:

Not only am I high as a kite, I am wearing a different shirt

shook tbh

surprise bubbles

cuffs rolled. shirt sick. mask on. cats off (the chain).

really nailing it on this page so far.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

is that a straw made out of a carrot?

also, hi welcome, great picture discord worthy really 9/10

Nope, it's just really orange. What's this discord thing y'all keep referring to?

Thanks for all the compliments! Usually I wear my dreads loose but decided to braid them up because it's been brutally hot here. I was a little nervous about changing it up but the reception has been overwhelmingly positive, both online and IRL.

I can't remember the last time there was a goon picture thread, it's wild to see the changes as we all get older.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mat Cauthon posted:

Nope, it's just really orange. What's this discord thing y'all keep referring to?

Thanks for all the compliments! Usually I wear my dreads loose but decided to braid them up because it's been brutally hot here.

I can't remember the last time there was a goon picture thread, it's wild to see the changes as we all get older.

Discord is a chat app for gaming but we use it just as a regular chat room, if you're interested let me know we can always use more handsome people haha...everyone is so much more handsome than me...

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Mat Cauthon posted:

Thanks for all the compliments! Usually I wear my dreads loose but decided to braid them up because it's been brutally hot here. I was a little nervous about changing it up but the reception has been overwhelmingly positive, both online and IRL.

It does look overwhelmingly amazing.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mat Cauthon posted:

idk how it started but people will be like "ur so pretty, what's ur discord" as a joke when a new person posts. not sure what it's in reference to though, wouldn't mind being told either.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waterbed Wendy posted:

idk how it started but people will be like "ur so pretty, what's ur discord" as a joke when a new person posts. not sure what it's in reference to though, wouldn't mind being told either.

Lol Sir AIDS unironically said to Sitting Here "I'm sure you hear this all the time but you're absolutely gorgeous. What's your discord user name?"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Yeah I don't think the first one was a joke.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It absolutely was not lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Lol Sir AIDS unironically said to Sitting Here "I'm sure you hear this all the time but you're absolutely gorgeous. What's your discord user name?"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Appropriate.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lmao. It was so bad that mods stirred themselves out of their self appointed torpor to probe him.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

LOL I didn't realize he'd gotten a probie for that, though not really surprised either: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923672&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=47#post506084946

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

greetings from the early 90s. oh the fish? yeah i caught that :smug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hackers film 1995 posted:

greetings from the early 90s. oh the fish? yeah i caught that :smug:

I bet this picture gets you laid all the time

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

just out of frame there is a long line of women wanting to get a piece of the Carp Man™️

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

That's no man, that's a storage cabinet!

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

It was actually even cringier than that IIRC. I'm pretty sure he said "I don't know if anybody's ever told you this before" to the girl goon. Like my friend of course she's been told that before, people in the aggregate aren't shy about notifying attractive folks of their attractiveness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

It was actually even cringier than that IIRC. I'm pretty sure he said "I don't know if anybody's ever told you this before" to the girl goon. Like my friend of course she's been told that before, people in the aggregate aren't shy about notifying attractive folks of their attractiveness

That's right lmao Jesus Christ. Oh wellthe rest of us are cool as hell , I don't even care that you don't have a robot arm