Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Organic Lube User posted:

"Yes, the cabinet that costs the same as a recreational vehicle. That one."

Is that from a White Spot ad? I don't know many burger places that crow about pickles on the top of the burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Not-so-amazed that people are talking about Wayfair rather than former Arizona GOP lawmaker Paul Petersen who was involved in a scheme to force-breed Marshallese women and then selling their children to American couples after smuggling the pregnant women into the United States. Very cool and normal behavior. Maybe we shouldn't look into some things adjacent to the Petersen case either? Like GOP Senator David Farnswarth alleging that the Arizona Department of Child Safety is facilitating the global sex trafficking of children? It's probably not at all suspicious that two former Arizona senators died of murder and suicide just a day apart in two "totally unrelated" deaths, right?

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Jul 13, 2020

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

i like the running theme that because AOC's boyfriend is goony he's her secret handler, because otherwise she'd obviously be dating a ripped chad

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Not-so-amazed that people are talking about Wayfair rather than former Arizona GOP lawmaker Paul Petersen who was involved in a scheme to force-breed Marshallese women and then selling their children to American couples after smuggling the pregnant women into the United States. Very cool and normal behavior. Maybe we shouldn't look into some things adjacent to the Petersen case either? Like GOP Senator David Farnswarth alleging that the Arizona Department of Child Safety is facilitating the global sex trafficking of children? It's probably not at all suspicious that two former Arizona senators died of murder and suicide just a day apart in two "totally unrelated" deaths, right?

no poo poo, a chud former co-worker sent to me and explained the Wayfair thing yesterday. I replied back with the Peterson stuff which changed the subject

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Grapplejack posted:

i like the running theme that because AOC's boyfriend is goony he's her secret handler, because otherwise she'd obviously be dating a ripped chad

buttgieige married his handler

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Also I feel it's a more impactful thing to say now, although it's been said already: we've still yet to see any evidence that Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested and is in custody.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 74 days!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

That's Arkansas.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh gently caress lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

croup coughfield posted:

That's Arkansas.

Arkansas and Ohio. Didn't mean to leave Arizona in there.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Tubgoat posted:

I just love all these psyops detracting from and making light of the actual cabal of child rapists running the world for their exclusive benefit at the detriment of literally the entire planet and all living things on it.

"Psy" here is short for psychotic, not psychological.

the wayfair stuff easily got 10x more traction and engagement than the Milwaukee cops blatantly and on camera protecting a child sex trafficking ring

turns out people as a whole are just loving stupid!

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 02:03 on Jul 13, 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's because more people know of Wayfair than know Mileaukee

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1282500369466232832

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Head Bee Guy posted:

ghislane could easily outsource posting on reddit, an extremely dumb and boring activity, to literally anyone else. she seemed to spend her days going to parties, flying a helicopter, and administering a rape empire. Why would she spend hours a day posting on r/news?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

how legit is Webb?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

neutral milf hotel posted:

how legit is Webb?

She used to work for a libertarian rag, and her current gig with Last American Vagabond is kinda suss, but she did a lot of the legwork on covering Epstein and her articles on Mintpressnews is probably the best coverage of the story outside of listening to hours of Trueanon

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

seeing stuff like this gets my blood boiling so loving bad because i have friends who were gymnasts at michigan state and in that general region and they/their friends crossed passed with nassar and he's just one of the many absolute loving sickos out there, and absolutely no one gave a loving poo poo about the institutional coverups by the university, the karolyi camps, the usa national gymnastics org, on and on. had to stonewall from the getgo because god forbid a school's crappy gymnastics program that loses money takes a reputation hit, and then you still see poo poo like this happening . and it's going to keep happening, forever

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

That documentary about Nassar was loving brutal to watch

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

HELLO LADIES posted:

Well, on one hand, not really beyond conjecture but also an awareness of how this stuff kind of works, historically. I mean, Mayer Rothschild's father was a money-changer in the Holy Roman Empire, which means the family was already effectively in finance at a time that noble and ecclesiastical fortunes were already under threat from the rise of the merchant class as well as religious reforms. It's sort of like the Bach family: Johann Sebastian's descendants alone are vastly more prominent than his forebears on account of their connection to him specifically, and sure he is the greatest composer ever to have lived, but his family were already musicians going generations back. He and his talent and ability to amass connections didn't come out of nowhere, but much less is known of his predecessors and they were only studied at all because of producing him. Even in his sons lifetime and a long period of history, he himself was basically only considered noteworthy in expert musical circles, to the general public he was mostly famous for being the father of his sons. In the cases of multi-generational families of great power, the real wealth that gets passed on isn't even really the money, it's the networks of influence and information/expertise that no one else has access to, and really just the experience and evidence of how true power is lost, gained, or maintained.

It's sort of like John Jacob Astor: the Rothschild original story doesn't entirely add up, but there's less blatant evidence for the Rothschilds of stuff that contradicts their public narrative.

On the other hand, my actual point was really just that 1760 not only predates the House of Windsor and Victoria's branch of the House of Hanover/House of Saxburg und Gotha, but even if you just assume the public narrative about the Rothschilds is 100% accurate and learned from history, 1760 is certainly early enough to get a start on subverting the Crown, given how rich they were and how extensive their network of branch families all over the continent was. They basically financed the entirety of the Napoleonic wars before Victoria was even born. Considering how much fuckery was involved to end up with her on the throne, and how a very great deal of it depended on male heirs further up the line from her not having legitimate children and being deeply in debt, as well as the extremely odd circumstances she was raised in and how her mother became Regent for her despite everyone's wishes as well as how Sir John Conroy is another one of those "apparent nobody out of nowhere who just mysteriously appears and in a short time has a ton of control over a bunch of power (at least to the public) people, with entirely murky finances", it's a little eyebrow raising. Then you jump forward to QEII, and Wallis Simpson is awfully convenient. She first came to notice when at school with a DuPont, and a Rothschild and a Spencer-Churchill attended the wedding. Depending on how much of the Crack Ping Extended Universe you buy into, there's an awful lot of other sexual blackmail/profiling/MK Ultra type control through grooming and trauma-bonding in there, too, plus pushing Hegelian dialectic and black/white thinking onto the masses and playing both sides, given the Nazi collaboration.

The Lazards, mainly, although I guess they do get cited as Illuminati sometimes. Plus a bunch of other bank families that aren't Jewish and are constantly left off the lists, like the Riggses, Peabodies, Barings/Berenbergs, etc.

this is really interesting and now I'm kind of interested in the history of generational wealth. I vaguely recall the original roman patricians fought wars and poo poo to prevent laws from being written down and prevent outsiders from entering their class, but my knowledge of history is too fragmented to know if any of that ancient wealth survives, or how it died out or was redistributed over time and space. I never really thought of generational wealth on time scales greater than a hundred years or so

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/GRIFTSH0P/status/1282512846379720710

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

She used to work for a libertarian rag, and her current gig with Last American Vagabond is kinda suss, but she did a lot of the legwork on covering Epstein and her articles on Mintpressnews is probably the best coverage of the story outside of listening to hours of Trueanon

oh yeah I recall mint press news covering Epstein. I also follow @soychicka on Twitter for similar reasons.

I could never outright dismiss some sort of grift from these independent investigators so I take things with a grain of salt.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol yes let’s maximize the chances she runs into a female tartaglione by celling her with everyone on the block

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol yes let’s maximize the chances she runs into a female tartaglione by celling her with everyone on the block

trying to make sure she gets a chance to share a cell with anyone who has asymptomatic COVID-19

TCE
Feb 26, 2016
https://twitter.com/no1sexdoer/status/1282526022257250304

Almost as good a catch as Woodrow

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Renaissance Spam posted:

Is that from a White Spot ad? I don't know many burger places that crow about pickles on the top of the burger.

I have absolutely no clue where it's from, why I have it, or who bought it for me. I think it happened because I posted in one of the proto fast food forum threads but I have no idea.

I do love a good burg though.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Organic Lube User posted:

I have absolutely no clue where it's from, why I have it, or who bought it for me. I think it happened because I posted in one of the proto fast food forum threads but I have no idea.

I do love a good burg though.

lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sexually yours

Jeffrey

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jeffrey of COSMOS

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

who is this "they" that is supposed to be terrified

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

TrixRabbi posted:

Holy poo poo I forgot Kevin Spacey is in that photo
Yeah, but that's only because he looks like Pee Wee Herman.

how legit is Webb?
She's a 9/11 truther.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

if you're not a 9/11 truther by page 463 of the epstein thread then you have not been paying attention

TCE
Feb 26, 2016

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

who is this "they" that is supposed to be terrified

Probably her lawyers that leaked this in the hope of bringing the article up at a bail hearing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

GWBBQ posted:

Yeah, but that's only because he looks like Pee Wee Herman.

She's a 9/11 truther.

are you not????

Zook
Oct 3, 2014
imagine not being a 9/11 truther in the year 2020 lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

GWBBQ posted:

She's a 9/11 truther.

So she's correct is what you're saying

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

lmao oh pray do tell us more about how fire melts steel beams, college boy

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

when do i get the juicy deets on how the las vegas shooting ties into all this???

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

well, what does being a truther mean? Like, the government knew and let it happen kind or "they secretly planted explosives in two of the most occupied buildings in the world" kind?

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

GWBBQ posted:

She's a 9/11 truther.

Why is being curious about the inconsistencies and investigating what really happened a bad thing? More to the point, why is not being one a good proxy for credibility, rather than credulosity?

TCE
Feb 26, 2016

how legit is Webb?

I'm sure she's sincere and she's done some good work, but she has a bad tendency to extrapolate conclusions out of pretty thin evidence. Her multi-instalment piece on Epstein from last year's the perfect example; she states pretty conclusively that's there's some century long sexual blackmail operation started by organized crime and eventually merging with intelligence services. Her main chunks of evidence is that one liquor magnate* from the 30s who supposedly got his start during Prohibition, and who during Prohibition supposedly knew Meyer Lansky, who supposedly was blackmailing J. Edgar Hoover with incriminating photos, and that Lansky also knew another liquor baron, Sam Bronfman, whose children are supposedly linked with Les Wexner, and therefore Epstein through Wexner is the latest in a long series of political blackmailers who run things behind the scenes.

And like, yeah, maybe that's what's going on. Maybe she cracked it. Or maybe not, who knows. For every one thing we know about Epstein, there's at least 100 things we don't, and I'm very wary of anyone who sees all the gaps in our knowledge and feels they can make a complete narrative out of it anyway.

* Lew Rosensteil, whose third wife during a divorce hearing did say he take compromising photos of powerful people during parties, though I'm not sure what came of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

GWBBQ posted:

She's a 9/11 truther.

What does this mean? A quick google only returned this article and it seems pretty legit.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

quote:

NEW YORK — For nearly two decades, one of the most overlooked and little known arrests made in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks was that of the so-called “High Fivers,” or the “Dancing Israelis.” However, new information released by the FBI on May 7 has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

I'm not really willing to do a lot of digging to substantiate your four word post.