Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Scarodactyl posted:

Pikachu? That's like some sort of strip'ed green rabbit with two butts, right?

Grood!

I mean great and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
The weird bit doesn't really need context, but there is a local custom of fundraising BBQs where a hardware chain provides equipment and location, which have been on hold for the last few months for obvious reasons. So what better way to tell everyone they've started again and try and entice them to visit?

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

I suspect the sets of "people who would eat BBQ at a Bunnings" and "people who don't know how E. Coli is spread" have a significant overlap.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/zachheltzel/status/1282491411477061632

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

If you read the article you find that A. It was several people and B. They weren’t paid in anything but free vibrators.

also literally anyone with a pussy could have told you it was the hitachi, those things can make people on SSRIs nut

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Sex Hobbit posted:

also literally anyone with a pussy could have told you it was the hitachi, those things can make people on SSRIs nut

Suddenly I wish I had a clit.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Lone Badger posted:

technically, the penis and clitoris are the same organ

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Lone Badger posted:

I could spend each day vibratin',
Breakin' only for hydratin',
And occasionally a poo poo
Could stop the foolishness o' flirtin'
And start some tool-assisted squirtin'
If I only had a clit

I'd compare some wands for wages
Massage myself for papers' pages
My reviews'd be a hit
They'd crown me the queen B of buzzin'
Orgasms cheaper by the dozen
If I only had a clit

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Weird News Headlines, Quotes, & Articles:

Sex Hobbit posted:

They weren’t paid in anything but free vibrators.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’m getting good vibes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good Vibrations is an incredible song

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Randaconda posted:

Good Vibrations is an incredible song

It's no I Feel Free.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's no I Feel Free.

my favorite Beach Boys song is In My Room. :smith: Peak Brian WIlson sad brain

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

*Not the gum

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

Yeah I saw this in the funny quotes thread and I’m Kramering in to tell you they work pretty well on dicks too. It’s a common way for trans women to get off, works fine without actually having to jerk off.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1275443527690776576

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Don Cheadle's Captain Planet strikes again.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Well? We're waiting

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Milo and POTUS posted:

Well? We're waiting

Spoiler alert: they utilize anal dexterity and anal grip strength to extrude their dookie.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Spoiler alert: they utilize anal dexterity and anal grip strength to extrude their dookie.

Sure, but why?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
*spider man origin scene but it's a wombat and the man who would become cumshitter*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I do that but CNN's never written about me

Goddamn womBADs

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Sure, but why?

why not?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Tiggum posted:

Sure, but why?

Wouldn't you, if you could?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RGoody4/status/1283755780173213699

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Carthag Tuek posted:

Wouldn't you, if you could?

I live for the day when I can extrude my poo poo in the shape of an I beam.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I mean same, but it still doesn't work for me :confused:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/gizmodo/status/1283645045455892480?s=21

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Resignation from what? And why is it something that CNN and MSNBC should be paying attention to?

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.
Bari Weiss was clearly trying to get fired from the New York Times so she could go down in a blaze of free speech glory, but they weren't playing ball so she retired. Self-cancelled, if you will.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Resignation from what? And why is it something that CNN and MSNBC should be paying attention to?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That makes a lot more sense, I was thinking of the Israeli supermodel instead, I don't know what she's called but I'm 95% sure it includes Bari. I thought she'd resigned from an international commission in protest of not enough Palestinian babies being blown up or something, and Fox was complaining that no one was paying any attention to this brave act of defiance

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Gizmo Chicken posted:

Bari Weiss was clearly trying to get fired from the New York Times so she could go down in a blaze of free speech glory, but they weren't playing ball so she retired. Self-cancelled, if you will.

Her preferred term is "self-expelled". Like she Uncle Phil'd her own Jazzy Jeff rear end out of the building.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lobok posted:

Her preferred term is "self-expelled". Like she Uncle Phil'd her own Jazzy Jeff rear end out of the building.

I normally shun twitter politics but this is just an own of historical proportions:

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Tiggum posted:

Sure, but why?

It's because wombats are territorial, but have incredibly bad eyesight. They mark their territory by stacking up little piles of poop along the boundaries. Cubic poop stacks better and lasts longer.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Coquitlam RCMP raise alarm after lemons pierced with sewing needles found on local trails

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Wait, I thought the whole point of owning a 7 bedroom/18 bathroom mansion was to do your business in a different room everyday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Loss of UVic dog park deals a blow to socially anxious pets

Even the dogs have social anxiety now. :(