Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

cptn_dr posted:

I unironically agree.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Mak0rz posted:

Imagine seeing/posting that soup-brained gotcha on your favorite MAGA Facebook group and thinking it's so brilliant you decide to put it on your minivan.

Either they used a separate decal for each word or that's a photoshop.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Hello Sailor posted:

Either they used a separate decal for each word or that's a photoshop.
Whether the sentiment appeared on Facebook or on a car, someone still wrote it and thought it was smart.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Ghislaine Maxwell is only the second person named Ghislaine I’ve ever heard of, and it adds a little surrealism to my life

It was also the name of her father's boat, which he fell off and drowned.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Deflate the tires citing vaccination.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

cptn_dr posted:

I unironically agree.
My first thought too.

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

I actually float from person to person on coronavirus virions in order to get to work and the lockdowns have been disproportionately distressing for me. Sure a few people die but I gotta work hey.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is no joke. I remember how my aunt got in a car accident, but didn't realize it until after she spread the car accident to her hairdresser. The hairdresser then spread it to dozens of customers, and a bunch of them had to be hospitalized. A couple of them even died.

Pththya, we've talked about this. She crashed into the hairdressers.

Technocrat posted:

It was also the name of her father's boat, which he fell off and drowned.

my understanding is that Ghislaine killed him and he deeply deserved it.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Piss Meridian posted:

Pththya, we've talked about this. She crashed into the hairdressers.

my understanding is that Ghislaine killed him and he deeply deserved it.

didn't Trump own the boat after that?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Ambitious Spider posted:

didn't Trump own the boat after that?

I don't see anything about that but it was apparently originally built for a cousin of Jamal Khashoggi

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Also jumping on the unironically this train. During peak COVID in my country streets were really quiet and it was a joy to bicycle. Now it's back to normal and constant noise and cars. All cars except some necessary supply trucks and public transport should be banned.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

gently caress. :negative:

I'm sorry for everything; this is from Australia. Pretty sure that sign in the background is for Bunnings, our Home Depot/tool store/sausage sizzle vendor.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

lobsterminator posted:

Also jumping on the unironically this train. During peak COVID in my country streets were really quiet and it was a joy to bicycle. Now it's back to normal and constant noise and cars. All cars except some necessary supply trucks and public transport should be banned.

I feel like that might not actually be an amazing idea to implement in reality without a massive amount of infrastructure being built

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lobsterminator posted:

Yes a pandemic is definitely the best time to make everyone use public transport, we definitely need more infections

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Andrast posted:

Yes a pandemic is definitely the best time to make everyone use public transport, we definitely need more infections

You definitely are a world class understander. Where I live we have a good bus+tram+subway+train infrastructure and people don't need to drive alone in cars. I was just illustrating how much nicer it would be if personal cars would not be used. There will be a day when the pandemic is no longer a thing you know?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBlakemore/status/1283013453150670849

Jimmy Sa-veel.

TinTower has a new favorite as of 15:16 on Jul 14, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the mask looks like it has been photoshopped on? I know he definitely wore one, but the edge going over his nose looks like it has been altered somehow, it's weirdly crisp.

TheMostFrench has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Jul 14, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He's got very sticky out ears if he isn't wearing one.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TheMostFrench posted:

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the mask looks like it has been photoshopped on? I know he definitely wore one, but it the edge going over his nose looks like it has been altered somehow, it's weirdly crisp.

It's just thick and has a white border on the cut edge, like it's made from porous foam rubber or something. Like a beer cozy for his face

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

TheMostFrench posted:

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the mask looks like it has been photoshopped on? I know he definitely wore one, but it the edge going over his nose looks like it has been altered somehow, it's weirdly crisp.

I think it's different layers of fabric? Looks like there's a white layer under the blue.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There might also be a wire shaping the top of it.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"Now the libs are going to say wearing masks is actually bad!"
Ah yes, the needlessly contrarian idiots who ignore science and change their opinions on a dime based on what Trump does: definitely the libs. Not projection in any way from a mentality that thinks "whatever our guy does is good, whatever their guy does is bad". Extreme wisdom.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They think we reflexively say anything Trump does is bad, no matter what it is or whether it represents a change in what he has previously done.

I mean just because everything he does IS bad,

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm glad that our president has started wearing a mask like a big boy :)

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

:stonk:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Carole fuckin Baskin

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

TheMostFrench posted:

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the mask looks like it has been photoshopped on? I know he definitely wore one, but the edge going over his nose looks like it has been altered somehow, it's weirdly crisp.

The mask is real. Trump is photoshopped in.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Ben Garrison is suing the ADL for calling him "anti-Semitic".

https://twitter.com/adamsteinbaugh/status/1283051432904712192

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Op not the idiot

https://twitter.com/ScarlettKingdom/status/1283029291597467648?s=19

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/roncannarella/status/1282856357134241792?s=21

Claudia Conway is 15

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

:gonk:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh he got mad too.

https://twitter.com/RonCannarella/status/1283083507816968192

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I found the entire letter he wrote. It's...uh...definitely something :stonklol:

It's included at the end of this article, if staring into a nuclear meltdown is up your alley.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020...spect.%E2%80%9D

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

It's included at the end of this article, if staring into a nuclear meltdown is up your alley.

Yeah thats kinda why i posted from a third hand reply. Lotta people are not gonna wanna read it.

Mind you that dick bag wrote that filth in response to this post by GW
https://twitter.com/Tobylongworth/status/1269318432949927938?s=19

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 18:23 on Jul 14, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Icon Of Sin posted:

It cannot be overstated that the "difference of opinion" he's melting down over is whether or not it's good to have a more diverse cast of fictional space soldiers.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Been seeing a lot of things about that guy on vids lately, he speaks with a fake British accent but is welsh or something, just to sound like Sargon. He's also only half as smart as Sargon, if you catch my drift

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

Already gone. What was it?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1282666301643583489
https://twitter.com/Dennis_DevoeSt/status/1282748539232309250

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Anora posted:

Been seeing a lot of things about that guy on vids lately, he speaks with a fake British accent but is welsh or something, just to sound like Sargon. He's also only half as smart as Sargon, if you catch my drift

He's norwegian, and puts on a theatrical posh like he's cosplaying a 19th century royal. He's also real bad at it at regularly slips back into his usual speaking voice.

Also he's not just mad about there being black space marines, he's an open fascist who pines for the days when you could shoot Sami people on site and regularly drops racial slurs. He's also cool with his discord mods being open pedos. He's a true piece of trash and he's pissed that GW finally told him he couldn't use their trademark on monetized youtube videos.

Dude and his supporters are everything wrong with the "inclusive" nature of nerd hobbies distilled. They ban "politics" which inevitably means racists and misogynists run the place because calling them out is "politics."