Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That was a permaban, albeit one soon evaded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
See you in the Americas, where sermons aren't illegal

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

goethe.cx posted:

Just ran across this on Twitter. Fuckin lol

Danaru posted:

Cucked by God

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I would NOT appreciate prayers in that situation, frankly. They've done enough damage.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Regarding the Bonhomme Richard explosion:

SpaceCadetBob posted:

So is the ship a loss then? What kind of vessel was it?

sharkytm posted:

LHD. They'll fix it.

Super Soaker Party! posted:

I mean it's a loving US ship, why wouldn't it be LHD. You expect Are Navy to drive on the right hand side of the searoad??

idiot.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

My crimes:
- Stealing sweets from multiple babies, including orphans
- Maintaining an extensive list of slurs in 73 languages
- Managing an ask blog fro Brad Pitt, while not being Brad Pitt
- Running an anime conversion camp in my basement (1/?)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Platystemon posted:

That was a permaban, albeit one soon evaded.

Yeah but that douche said he was starting a cool offsite we'd all get to go to and he hasn't updated in like, forever.

----------

Blue Footed Booby posted:

One time I got home from elementary school when my mom was out of town and my dad had left work early because, and I quote, "you're a man now; it's time you see Conan the Barbarian." We rented the VHS from Hollywood Video and it kicked rear end.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Was this an aberration, or do you have a super cool dad?

Pilchenstein posted:

The next day he left a note saying "I have nothing more to teach you" and disappeared forever :v:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah but that douche said he was starting a cool offsite we'd all get to go to and he hasn't updated in like, forever.

----------

Man cannot live on bread and roses alone.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Ooh, that reminds me of the "why was I bullied as a kid" quote. Anyone have that lying around? I remember the reasons including "had the word 'homo' instead of a mouth" and "both parents were charles manson (long story)."

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Ooh, that reminds me of the "why was I bullied as a kid" quote. Anyone have that lying around? I remember the reasons including "had the word 'homo' instead of a mouth" and "both parents were charles manson (long story)."

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3378458&pagenumber=4

quote:

was i picked on in middle school? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both Charles Manson (long story)
* Wore a bath robe to school every day
* Had the word "homo" instead of a mouth

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
:perfect:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Splicer posted:

I'm looking for a podcast search engine that lets you search by number of podcasters. Or just a list of podcasts with three people and none of them are macelroys

Imagined posted:

Three shall be the hosts thou shalt have, and the number of the hosts shall be three. Four shalt thou not have, neither have thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. McElroys are right out.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

i think anyone who successfully manages a cabaret club must understand that many other men enjoy talking to and sitting next to women, and sometimes even buying them drinks.

That's the other guy I think. The one with the eyepatch.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

The Lone Badger posted:

That's the other guy I think. The one with the eyepatch.

Both of them have managed Cabaret Clubs (Kiryu club four shine in Kiwami 2, and Majima club sunshine in Zero). Kiryu also managed individual hostesses in yakuza 3, but that minigame was dogshit in comparison to the club management.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

SiKboy posted:

Both of them have managed Cabaret Clubs (Kiryu club four shine in Kiwami 2, and Majima club sunshine in Zero). Kiryu also managed individual hostesses in yakuza 3, but that minigame was dogshit in comparison to the club management.

I thought I was in the Animal Crossing thread when I started reading this and I got real confused!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I thought I was in the Animal Crossing thread when I started reading this and I got real confused!

I am suddenly way more interested in buying a switch

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sex Hobbit posted:

also literally anyone with a pussy could have told you it was the hitachi, those things can make people on SSRIs nut

The Lone Badger posted:

Suddenly I wish I had a clit.

Lobok posted:

I could spend each day vibratin',
Breakin' only for hydratin',
And occasionally a poo poo
Could stop the foolishness o' flirtin'
And start some tool-assisted squirtin'
If I only had a clit

I'd compare some wands for wages
Massage myself for papers' pages
My reviews'd be a hit
They'd crown me the queen B of buzzin'
Orgasms cheaper by the dozen
If I only had a clit

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tell Jeffery to cancel the deal, the forums can't get better than that.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
must be a lovely article if you come away thinking "drat that giant vibrator seems cool but I have a dick so there's no point"

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

why is the brand name "vibratex" now? is that just an imprint owned by hitachi?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hitachi has sold the patent, I think

Anyway it works tremendously well even if you don't have a clit

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Black & Decker should make a vibrator and call it the Lustbuster.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

bony tony posted:

Hitachi has sold the patent, I think

Anyway it works tremendously well even if you don't have a clit

Do you whack your knob with it or stick it up your rear end? Asking for a friend.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Actual answer: You massage the perineum, which some of you folks call taint.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Outrail posted:

Do you whack your knob with it or stick it up your rear end? Asking for a friend.

There's a wide variety of attachments.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

My friend, Sisyphus achieves greatness every time he accomplishes his goal, and every morning awakens to the opportunity to do it again

Dungeon Ecology posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST HIS GIANT BOULDER. ITS THE SAME rear end BOULDER IVE BEEN PUSHING FOR ETERNITY, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START LAMENTING THE FUTILITY OF MY TASK. I TOIL EVERY STEP AND I TOIL HARD. MAKING GRUNTING SOUNDS WHEN I MESS UP MY FOOTING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INSULTED THE PANTHEONS MOST POWERFUL DEITY. I CAN AND I SAY IT EVERYDAY BUT ALL IT DOES IS PROVE THAT ZEUS CAN STILL BE AN IMMATURE JEKR. 24 HOURS INCLUDING ROLLDOWN.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Quiet Feet posted:

Black & Decker should make a vibrator and call it the Lustbuster.

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1264928178281213952

(Entire thread is great)

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

There was a professor at Northwestern who got fired for demonstating a "fucksaw" to a class.

I don't have the article handy but I feel like all the keywords for googlin' are there.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Then we're at an impasse, because I don't feel like googling 'fucksaw'

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Ehh, brand name of a reciprocating saw is a Sawzall, so Fuckzall was right there and is a marginal improvement, but I'm not going into DIY and asking if someone can do better

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

There was a professor at Northwestern who got fired for demonstating a "fucksaw" to a class.

I don't have the article handy but I feel like all the keywords for googlin' are there.

Phlegmish posted:

Then we're at an impasse, because I don't feel like googling 'fucksaw'

For fucksaw's sake, here:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/northwestern-university-p_n_830423

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

I'm pretty sure there has been some Fucksaw related injuries posted on some iteration of the Schaden thread.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙰𝚆 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 . . 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 . . .

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

fun fact: this guy is one of the foremost supporters of autogynephilia, aka the bad theory jk rowling and the like use for arguing trans women aren't "real" women

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Outrail posted:

Yes

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dungeon Ecology posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST HIS GIANT BOULDER. ITS THE SAME rear end BOULDER IVE BEEN PUSHING FOR ETERNITY, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START LAMENTING THE FUTILITY OF MY TASK. I TOIL EVERY STEP AND I TOIL HARD. MAKING GRUNTING SOUNDS WHEN I MESS UP MY FOOTING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INSULTED THE PANTHEONS MOST POWERFUL DEITY. I CAN AND I SAY IT EVERYDAY BUT ALL IT DOES IS PROVE THAT ZEUS CAN STILL BE AN IMMATURE JEKR. 24 HOURS INCLUDING ROLLDOWN.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I thought motorboating was for boobs. I don’t think blowing air into a vagina is generally a good idea?

Leavemywife posted:

I'm pretty sure this dude is used to blowing up his girlfriends.

captainOrbital posted:

Unless you're Andrew Dobson.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
You're supposed to remove the blade...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Outrail posted:

try putting something vibrating wildly up against your knob for 10 minutes and see what happens