Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Banks

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Edit: too slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

That said, let's lock her down for a few turns so we can dump damage.

>Midge: Scold

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Todd's skills btw

Todd

Spells:
Celestial Arrow: Requires a bow, deals x1.25 CHURCHY damage to one target
Arrow Rain: Requires a bow. Deals x1 damage to all enemies
Mend: Heals 3-5 damage to one party member.

Abilities:

'Get off your cloud and save my Todd!' Always active. When in low HP, all of Todd's healing skills become tripled in effectiveness.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Scold!
Blabble
Yoink!
Bullet time
Todd can just attack

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Lisa gots to blabble!

bart should sharpshoot

marge and todd attack!!

love the edna sprite PM. sorry i haven't been posting as much lately, still reading, i'll try and post more.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:barf: Nope right out of there!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

By popular demand posted:

:barf: Nope right out of there!

Pop da bubbles!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Lisa's Blabble: "Edna Krapoppel. 40 HP. It's Bart's teacher, Edna Krabappel! At least... I think it is. Did she always have so many stingers? Speaking of which, once per round she can strike with up to three of those needly appendages while those pink polyp-like balloons can fire off nasty beams of light or lashes from their tongues!

Careful when striking her as popping a balloon can cause you some serious sonic pain!"

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Gah, good thing we didn't use sweep attack. Shartshooter might be the way to go.

E: lol, not correcting that one.

Plant MONSTER.

sweep would merely push the balloons away. Shooting or sharting at them would make 'em pop.

actually has anyone ever shot a balloon with a gun?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lol at edna laughing at marge's lecture

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Plant MONSTER. posted:

sweep would merely push the balloons away. Shooting or sharting at them would make 'em pop.

actually has anyone ever shot a balloon with a gun?

Yes. It pops.

I mean that's shooting a gun at a balloon. I've never shot a balloon out of a gun so cannot comment on that.

Plant MONSTER.

weekends over back to work!!!

what should we do? It seems projectiles like arrows and bullets, as well as pointy things like knives will result in some recoil damage... Certain magics, like fire, could result in the same (well we dont have anyone with magic yet). Bludgeoning appears to be safe.

(if no one answers i'll let rng play things out + heal when needed. won't make the it animated tho, lots of work for little pay off. animations are best for things like marge on a skateboard)

(rn im most excited for the bird egg and treehouse decorating sidequests so make sure your eyes are peeled for eggs, you guys already missed one)

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jul 13, 2020

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Quoting to fix tags

Scold
Yoink
Play Sax
Baby Punch
Todd Punch

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Outrail posted:

Quoting to fix tags

Scold
Yoink
Play Sax
Baby Punch
Todd Punch

Plant MONSTER.

What!? They're armed, they can't "punch" that's not... that's not part of the skillset. That's... not part... it doesn't work that way the ancient proverb says "ye whose mario is armed with a hammer puncheth not with his fist" :eng99:

at least i did the dice roll for barts yoink so far and... we managed to get ednas rare item. : )

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What!? They're armed, they can't "punch" that's not... that's not part of the skillset. That's... not part... it doesn't work that way the ancient proverb says "ye whose mario is armed with a hammer puncheth not with his fist" :eng99:

at least i did the dice roll for barts yoink so far and... we managed to get ednas rare item. : )

I hope to god it's Stooly...

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I hope it's principal skimmer's house keys.

Plant MONSTER.

... and suffers 3 dmg

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

probs be a good time for a group heal to top things off.

Dameius
What's the mutated status effect do? Is there a manual for this thing?

What's the box art look like?

Plant MONSTER.

i'll dig up the box later. i lost the manual sadly but if i'm remembering correctly

mutated status causes the sufferer to no longer be healed by regular means (most items and healing unless specified). Also a 50% chance random buff or debuff that affects the sufferer may occur at the start of their turn, such as +1 or -1 damage to their attack roll.

Plant MONSTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVzmdY0s_M

i forgot there's a song to go with this

what should we do? i don't recommend yoinking further unless you want more cigarettes

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 14, 2020

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
> Stuff > Goomber > Throw

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I see unpopped balloons and I don't see any more Edna.

Worst burlesque ever

:colbert:

Plant MONSTER.

Dameius posted:

What's the mutated status effect do? Is there a manual for this thing?

What's the box art look like?

i left it out in the sun too long so it's gross and faded but yeah they think it didn't sell well in america because the cheesy boxart did nothing to show what marge quest was all about.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 14, 2020

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
No no, I think they nailed it.

Plant MONSTER.

found a better quality image online

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

marge is coppin' a squat lmao

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

alcyon

just popping in (ha!) to say this thread is the best. i’m enjoying this so much. thank you.

Plant MONSTER.

alcyon posted:

just popping in (ha!) to say this thread is the best. i’m enjoying this so much. thank you.

no thank you im always glad to see people who havent posted post itt

the balloons stay :colbert:

--------

oh this is looking rather tete a tete. If everyone goes all out offensive we can probably beat her next round, though, we might suffer some deaths (party members revived at 1 hp after battle, experience points aren't so much a thing because marge prepares meals to level the team up)

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Plant MONSTER. posted:

the balloons stay :colbert:

Coward.

Full party blitzkrieg.

Grevling

This thread is amazing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Outrail posted:

Coward.

Full party blitzkrieg.

Plant MONSTER.

here it goes

Heather Papps

hello friend

>examine room

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Loot corpse
Make grisly trophy from corpse (humorous balloon animal)

Dameius
If we were to go to the cafeteria next, would the food there heal us up? Or do health items come in specific forms?

>look for eggs

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dameius posted:

If we were to go to the cafeteria next, would the food there heal us up? Or do health items come in specific forms?

>look for eggs

I'm guessing she's got a bunch on ice, so check the cafeteria freezers for off brand caviar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Dameius posted:

>look for eggs

Food does function as health items for the most part! The cafeteria is likely our next destination.

Also for the eggs, well, if you see an egg you have to post it!!