Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
humble internet journalist who moved to the big city to pursue his dream career as a listicle writer sending all his likes back home to his ma and pa.

:69snypa:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

magic cactus posted:

humble internet journalist who moved to the big city to pursue his dream career as a listicle writer sending all his likes back home to his ma and pa.

Dear folks at home,

Doctors HATE me!

Love, HIJ.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Trying

confessions of an amish influencer

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh but seriously I posted:

confessions of an amish influencer

top 3 bonnet tips that shall risk ye shunning

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Anyone ever notice that Jack in the Box has a rewards program? One free curly fry in each bag. Buy enough and you got a free large curly fry!

google THIS

deep dish peat moss posted:

Anyone ever notice that Jack in the Box has a rewards program? One free curly fry in each bag. Buy enough and you got a free large curly fry!
     /
:jerry:

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hello 'yob. took a while but i have a reliable internet connection again (loving rural internet goddamn).

and while i consider my videos to be somewhat... poo poo, it doesn't mean it's not poo poo i can't be proud of.

and i am proud of this 'un. it's a tumblr joke, but i wanted to make something that took a little more effort than having a computer voice read it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljas68-GDQg

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
something like, I'm really upset about current events, but I get all my information from memes, and I can't believe people think it's funny that there are 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

gary oldmans diary
^
a news program where the research team only reads memes. with a pundit debate section where memes are pitted against other memes

nut

gary oldmans diary posted:

^
a news program where the research team only reads memes. with a pundit debate section where memes are pitted against other memes

*slams table* STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION, WAS HE OR WAS HE NOT DAT BOI

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

^

did he really have to do it to 'em?

----------------

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
joining me now is doctor derriatric slappums, professor emeritus of sociology at some loving ivy league school. professor doctor slappums, despite the original being about a moment of tragedy, just what has society gained from loss dot jay-peg?

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 22, 2020

----------------

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

hello 'yob. took a while but i have a reliable internet connection again (loving rural internet goddamn).

and while i consider my videos to be somewhat... poo poo, it doesn't mean it's not poo poo i can't be proud of.

and i am proud of this 'un. it's a tumblr joke, but i wanted to make something that took a little more effort than having a computer voice read it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljas68-GDQg

i liked this

The X-man cometh

^

Arthur is so mad that he would absolutely beat the poo poo out of that woman AND the cat!

cda

by Hand Knit
being a little pebble, when people expect you to be a man

gary oldmans diary
a collaborative effort to try to figure out what electricity is how it works and why some wires have it but others dont

Trying

apparently i am not being coquettish when i flinch away from all physical contact and start screaming that i will murder you & your entire family for having presumed to have touched me

Trying

Dear Auntie

I and the FBI agent pursuing me have fallen into a rut

Escape From Noise

A cop trying to commandeer a vehicle even though the person they're trying to commandeer it from knows they can't do that. And they're just trying to get to the mall or something

Escape From Noise

YOBba the Butt

Finger Prince

I'm just picturing typing this out late at night on your phone, one slow character every few seconds, and having to delete the b like 10 times because no matter how many times you press the b it does a v, alternating between giggling and cursing, and, when finally complete, closing one eye to focus on the screen, mumbling "heh YOBba the Butt" and passing out.
:D

Escape From Noise

That would be a far better excuse

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

cda

by Hand Knit
a creek that thinks it is a mighty river

nut

cda posted:

a creek that thinks it is a mighty river

try to cross me fair traveller but do not weep when u are caught amongst my mighty whooshes and launched downstream only to die alone and scared deep in the unforgiving drink

whoosh whoosh

Prof. Crocodile

a rapper who is really humble and doesn't like to brag about his wealth or sexual potency, or insult other rappers. instead he raps mostly about small talk, like what he's watching on netflix or memorable sports bloopers from the last week or so

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

a rapper who is really humble and doesn't like to brag about his wealth or sexual potency, or insult other rappers. instead he raps mostly about small talk, like what he's watching on netflix or memorable sports bloopers from the last week or so

The Streets?

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
everybody at the hospital is getting pretty tired of Dr. Amaqueen

gary oldmans diary
horseradish, and other genetic abominations

gary oldmans diary
in the sensory deprivation tank with conflicted feelings about having a boner

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alas, your dick! i blew him well, felatio

cda

by Hand Knit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

lol

----------------

Cubone

hehe

Jaguars!

:yosnice:

nut

Goons Are Gifts

nut

please note my name amongst the emptyquoters of that SHAKESPEARE joke lest my detractors tell u things like i can't read

google THIS

nut

the count of manifisto

Jaguars!

Captain Fellatio Hornblower, R.N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

I'm not sure I can improve on his last name, tbh

[e] But I just spent several minutes trying to decide whether 'Cockblower' works on not