Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

It'd be funnier if it were Winnipeg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Someone posted a different version of that in the lovely wax figures thread:

Moai Ou posted:

I love lovely museums, so I made a point to check out the Movieland & Rock Legends wax sculpture museums the last time I was in Niagara Falls. Since I'm lacking in photoshop skills, I'm hoping y'all can get some inspiration from my discoveries.

Full gallery is here, but here's some choice ones:

The Simpsons

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe
Did Homer lose his shins in the second world war ii?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stack Machine posted:

He killed fiddy men

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Stack Machine posted:

I'm seeing double, eight world wars!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What does homer wear?

Uh, red shirt.

And Marge?

Potato sack.

You sure?

Positive.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I like how Marge's hair is now giant caviar

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It looks like Lisa's midway through doing the dud smile.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Lisa's face gets more horrifying as you look at it longer.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Mods please change my username to Ah... Carumba. Thank you and God bless

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He killed dickety men

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He killed two and a half dickety men

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cocaine Bear posted:

What does homer wear?

Uh, red shirt.

And Marge?

Potato sack.

You sure?

Positive.

how many hair points does lisa have?

oh like a hundred or so my dude

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh man this suddenly reminded me of when i was a kid, like 8 years old maybe, i went with my hippie parents to a lot of hippie fairs and at one of them there was this booth selling anti-nuclear stuff. buttons and posters and t-shirts and whatnot. one of their t-shirts had some slogan about nuclear power plants being run by idiots, and it was printed with a cartoon of homer sitting at his console, with a black bar censoring his eyes for some reason, sticking his finger in his mouth and drooling, with a speech bubble saying

"D'EH!"

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Sagebrush posted:

oh man this suddenly reminded me of when i was a kid, like 8 years old maybe, i went with my hippie parents to a lot of hippie fairs and at one of them there was this booth selling anti-nuclear stuff. buttons and posters and t-shirts and whatnot. one of their t-shirts had some slogan about nuclear power plants being run by idiots, and it was printed with a cartoon of homer sitting at his console, with a black bar censoring his eyes for some reason, sticking his finger in his mouth and drooling, with a speech bubble saying

"D'EH!"

I thought we were done with posting post-rock lyrics??

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

the last panel is horrific lmao

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Sagebrush posted:

"D'EH!"

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

A wizard did it

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:haw:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Sagebrush posted:

"D'EH!"

I'd like to ask you a few questions.

One: where's the shirt, and two: give me the shirt.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
I feel like there’s some potential combinatory value here but can’t think of any thing.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 16, 2020

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol

e.

it's perfect lmao

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:hmmyes:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Phanatic posted:

It'd be funnier if it were Winnipeg.

Huh, this explains a lot. I had a little toy van (like Hot Wheels) that had Bart Simpson in the front saying something about Niagara Falls.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Might need a panel or 2 ahead of it, but still works. Did have to go digging through the old memory banks for it though.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

Might need a panel or 2 ahead of it, but still works. Did have to go digging through the old memory banks for it though.

I'm honestly surprised someone got the joke so fast.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Holy poo poo

:nsavince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU