Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

The Val Killer Paper Doll set seems like a steal for $999, and there's only one left and ITS IN ONE PERSON'S CART. GO GO NOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Everybody come on,
Pet, Pet, Boom.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I kinda envy her position there, imagine being able to discover Aphex Twin for the first time again and to do it at a big festival like that. You have no preconceptions about what the gig is going to be like, just wander in and experience it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hi! Many people from the last page may like this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846435

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Aramoro posted:

I kinda envy her position there, imagine being able to discover Aphex Twin for the first time again and to do it at a big festival like that. You have no preconceptions about what the gig is going to be like, just wander in and experience it.

It sounds like she didn't enjoy it from the video, but I get what you're saying.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

redm posted:

It sounds like she didn't enjoy it from the video, but I get what you're saying.

She's in the replies talking about how it was an amazing experience, and art. Enjoyment isn't really what Aphex Twin is about anyway, I think?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Osmosisch posted:

She's in the replies talking about how it was an amazing experience, and art. Enjoyment isn't really what Aphex Twin is about anyway, I think?

I enjoy it, but I have a body horror anime avatar. First impression normie girl on xtc didn't stand a chance.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
page 2112

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

redm posted:

Speaking as an Aphex Twin fan, he's "not enjoyable, necessarily"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Phanatic posted:

fagasstraps.com is completely safe for work, I swear.

Florida/ Georgia SS traps?

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round

Snowy posted:

Take a look, it’s bizarre trash for sale along with custom printed pens and cups with the store name. There’s old magazines and pencils, all $999

https://etsy.me/1Mm22A1

Those just seem like some chancer hoping to sell something 'ironically' but for real money.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Milo and POTUS posted:

Florida/ Georgia SS traps?

That would be Flgasstraps which is an even worse website. You've been warned

Time Trial
Aug 5, 2004

A saucerful of cyanide

Nice yes

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

spiny posted:

Those just seem like some chancer hoping to sell something 'ironically' but for real money.

Like that one app that sold for 1000USD or whatever, and didn't do anything except show a picture of a diamond or something. That was it, and it was advertised as such.

So of course it became a thing among the super wealthy kids to buy it as a joke, just because they could.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

redm posted:

I enjoy it, but I have a body horror anime avatar. First impression normie girl on xtc didn't stand a chance.

What anime is that from, btw? I love me some body horror.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

https://twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/1283590552978632705?s=20

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nice.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
During workout Spotify keeps giving me this playlist and I just don't wan't to listen to it.

Training Hits

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Loss is the new Fibonacci circle.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

And just 2 days after Bastille Day

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

RIP Neil Peart

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

MizPiz posted:

He's got some great classic songs that would probably be enjoyable for everyone, like Flim, Alberto Balsalm, On, etc. But maybe I'm saying that AS an aphex fan who has had his needle moved just far enough that his less abrasive songs sound welcoming and warm in comparison.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

That girls reaction seems completely reasonable for a first exposure while tripping.

Wish I could have seen him but the tickets sold out almost instantly and my clicking wasn’t fast enough.

Here’s a pregnant car

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

spiny posted:

You’re saying my t shirt line has a chance?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Lodin posted:

During workout Spotify keeps giving me this playlist and I just don't wan't to listen to it.

Training Hits

Sausage fest

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

MizPiz posted:

Yeah, I like Aphex Twin too, but his stuff is more interesting and powerful than just enjoyable. Her reaction was perfectly reasonable and probably exactly what he was hoping to achieve.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I played syro at my job and my boomer partner actually liked it. Syro is more accessible than most, but still

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

That girls reaction seems completely reasonable for a first exposure while tripping.

Wish I could have seen him but the tickets sold out almost instantly and my clicking wasn’t fast enough.

Here’s a pregnant car

If I made a joke that said "That Thing is pregnant!" would anyone get it?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Ape of Naples posted:

If I made a joke that said "That Thing is pregnant!" would anyone get it?

yes

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ok. Good.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Would.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

dialhforhero posted:

Loss is the new Fibonacci circle.

D, A, B, C

Now it's loss

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

E: vvv thanks!

BrianBoitano has a new favorite as of 21:24 on Jul 16, 2020

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ftfy

Also tag yourself I'm "IF NOWT TWHEN"

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
IFNOT IFNOW THEN WHEN ??

IFNOT THEN IFNOW WHEN ??

IFNOT THEN IFNOT WHEN IFNOW THEN IFNOW WHEN.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Wait, who’s on first?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Wait, who’s on first?

Always has been.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Splicer posted:

Hi! Many people from the last page may like this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846435

thread delivers, thanks OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zetsubou-san posted:

thread delivers, thanks OP

So does the vibration level depend on the password's difficulty or is just a single setting?