Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

butts up, scrolls down

e: what a snype.

:page3:
:henget:
:cheersbird:
:rms:

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jul 16, 2020

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

rear end-penny posted:

Trash crew representen, drunk, not reading most of the new posts. Wishing my one roommate would stop binge watching Flash.

Change the wifi password to notflash

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ass-penny

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Change the wifi password to notflash

This is an idea, that if I were the more technically proficient person here, would probably work pretty good.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

rear end-penny posted:

Trash crew representen, drunk, not reading most of the new posts. Wishing my one roommate would stop binge watching Flash.

tell them to hurry up

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

tell them to hurry up

lmfao good one Pahilla

Escape From Noise

A very Japanese mask PSA.

more falafel please

forums poster

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A very Japanese mask PSA.

well if asuka tells me I should wear a mask who am I to disagree. all anime girls are either rei asuka misato or ritsuko I don't make the rules bub

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

well if asuka tells me I should wear a mask who am I to disagree. all anime girls are either rei asuka misato or ritsuko I don't make the rules bub

I think she's also supposed to be a train but as a girl?

Escape From Noise

Here are some pictures from the top of the gate of the Nanzen-ji temple in Kyoto.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

sometimes you just make a post, without reading. just to remember what it feels like. posting

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

the hundreds of posts i didn't read are naught but dust in the wind. the replies i didn't make less even than that

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

sb hermit

owlhawk911 posted:

sometimes you just make a post, without reading. just to remember what it feels like. posting

:same:

sb hermit

Here are some pictures from the top of the gate of the Nanzen-ji temple in Kyoto.

Beautiful pics! I don't see many scenic views like this where I live, unless I go hiking. Hillsides are dotted with homes, so it's tougher for the public to get a good view.

nut

el despacito

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo 180 posts without me??
Thanks for all the lies and cakes, I got myself a single slice of apple pie (Apfelkuchen indeed) and I almost committed several murders in order to keep myself under control not to buy another slice or ten

Goons Are Gifts

Also also, I am having not a great time currently and thus I am so glad to be back posting in byob, the healing forum, because I neglected posting here for a few days now and I cannot accept this

Hello byob, I'm new here now

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

please post your pets and crimes to prove it

also welcome home, gag

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

Also also, I am having not a great time currently and thus I am so glad to be back posting in byob, the healing forum, because I neglected posting here for a few days now and I cannot accept this

We are all so excited you are here posting with us here in BYOB!!!!

I hope things start getting better for you soon!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Let's see, I have ants

and this fluorescent sexy beast

And just today I ignored a red light entirely and walked straight through the streets like a madman with no respect for the law

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
BYOB: The more you chill, the better you feel. :yaybutt:

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

Holy poo poo, subforum title??
Honest question, do you guys want a new one? I absolutely adore the island of chill but we had it for more than a year now I think, I like the idea of changing it more often. What do you think?

sb hermit

nut posted:

please post your pets and crimes to prove it

also welcome home, gag

hell, :same:

Escape From Noise

I'm on the train. I'm about 15 minutes from my transfer but I need to pee. Real bad. Pray 4 me.

sb hermit

I'm on the train. I'm about 15 minutes from my transfer but I need to pee. Real bad. Pray 4 me.

:ohdear:

Escape From Noise

I took a leak at my transfer and just missed my train so waiting another ten minutes. Booooo

Escape From Noise

Butts?

City of Glompton

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pahilla the Hun

mornin just wanted to provide some advice for a Thursday

thanks nesamdoom!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goons Are Great posted:

Honest question, do you guys want a new one? I absolutely adore the island of chill but we had it for more than a year now I think, I like the idea of changing it more often. What do you think?

Yes. Do it

Pahilla the Hun

Barking Gecko posted:

:yaybutt:

Goons Are Great posted:

:same:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Escape From Noise

T
T
T
T
T
Trashed creeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a trashed crew of one is still technically a trashed crew.

I'll join u here in about 6 hours hang in there

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

a trashed crew of one is still technically a trashed crew.

I'll join u here in about 6 hours hang in there

Congrats! I'm going to sleep soon I think

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

wearing a lampshade

owlhawk911 posted:

the hundreds of posts i didn't read are naught but dust in the wind. the replies i didn't make less even than that

rutger hauer hitting the post button as a single tear falls down his cheek

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

I got myself a single slice of apple pie (Apfelkuchen indeed) and I almost committed several murders in order to keep myself under control not to buy another slice or ten

Hell yeah buddy! :kiss: You deserve a whole pie if you want it GaG! Plus I bet your ant buddies wouldn't say no to a crumb or two or that.

Goons Are Great posted:

Let's see, I have ants

and this fluorescent sexy beast

And just today I ignored a red light entirely and walked straight through the streets like a madman with no respect for the law

Nice friends. Also: say gently caress no to rules.

And I'm ok with the subforum title changing up. The fact they change periodically is actually super interesting and as an occasionally absent poster, it's fun to come back and see what changed (lmao at PI being Heavy Petting now)

Y'all since we all live in different time zones do you think there's at least one YOBer repping TRASHED CREW all of the time?! Really makes you think. About a drink.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

Y'all since we all live in different time zones do you think there's at least one YOBer repping TRASHED CREW all of the time?! Really makes you think. About a drink.

we're going to need a trashed crew thread to study this question scientifically

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

There also are like 15 beautiful trashed crew tags around by now, we should collect them all and have an official trashed crew clubhouse!!

more falafel please

forums poster

Goons Are Great posted:

There also are like 15 beautiful trashed crew tags around by now, we should collect them all and have an official trashed crew clubhouse!!

there should be a whole forum for Trashed Crew Clubhouse

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

SomethingTrashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

If we call it a clubhouse I feel like that might infringe on TCC intellectual property.