Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
WaPo gonna link to special report URL and the headline in 45 pt Impact font will just read: CANNONBALL!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We're not thinking outside the box enough, so I'm gonna channel my inner NYPost headline writer and say Snyder's implicated in a MURDER FOR METH scheme as he's warring for control of the DC Waste Removal services contracts.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

We're not thinking outside the box enough, so I'm gonna channel my inner NYPost headline writer and say Snyder's implicated in a MURDER FOR METH scheme as he's warring for control of the DC Waste Removal services contracts.

Isn't that the plot of Men at Work?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BREAKING: Dan Snyder once said he thought football sucked and soccer rules

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Snyder implicated in human trafficking, but twist, he only sells himself, over and over but keeps getting returned for refund.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yeah who could possibly conceive of their football team's owner engaging in illicit sex acts

I will have you know Rubmaps Rob is on track to have all sex monster charges against him dropped :colbert:

by our hopelessly rigged and corrupt criminal justice system

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh COME ON.

https://twitter.com/barry/status/1283759578044399616?s=20

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fsif posted:

Oh COME ON.

He's not actually saying there isn't a story, just that usually when a story is teased this much it's nothing.

Deadspin isn't WaPo either

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
When the gently caress is this poo poo gonna come out?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

imagine if WaPo is building one of those massive interactive websites for the story like the NYT did for the panama papers.

like there's so many sex crimes and so much cocaine smuggled in RG3's surgically repaired knee it requires an interactive flow chart.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Redskins aren't actually a football franchise. They are just a front for black market organ sales.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Only like three people are gonna be able to read this thing anyway unless they don't lock it behind their paywall

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

The Redskins aren't actually a football franchise. They are just a front for black market organ sales.

The Redskins aren't actually a football franchise but a Ziploc bag filled with dirt and the word "Pendejo" written on it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If there's anything to these rumors, the timing makes it seem like some old geezer in the organization got so pissed about Snyder agreeing to change the name that he released all the dirt on him.

Gotta keep that team name racist. :smug:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Post just posted an NFL story but not the Dan Snyder one. This poo poo is getting hilarious. I seriously pity whoever runs their social media accounts right now.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

LabyaMynora posted:

If there's anything to these rumors, the timing makes it seem like some old geezer in the organization got so pissed about Snyder agreeing to change the name that he released all the dirt on him.

Gotta keep that team name racist. :smug:

Think it’s more likely the other rich minority owners are tired of Snyder’s poo poo and just want to push him out

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

I seriously pity whoever runs their social media accounts right now.

This is the easiest day of their career. Everyone is giving them views, tagging them, and they don’t have to do anything.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nodoze posted:

Only like three people are gonna be able to read this thing anyway unless they don't lock it behind their paywall

If only someone could copy it from behind the pay wall and then maybe place that copy somewhere else.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Dan Snyder should hire the Saints to do some PR.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

coming to grips with the fact that there is no story and dan snyder will simply own the washington football team forever

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
today I'm thinkgin about tom brady. is he good? the jury is still out

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

There is a story: Dan Snyder is immortal and he will actually own the team forever.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Count out Touchdown Tom: yea or nay?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

He’s only good at cheating and inappropriate son kissing.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

alright it's been thursday for almost half a day on the east coast, which is where i'm told all the news comes from.

Nov 6, 2002

I think we've been trolled.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Letting the blue checks post again was a huge mistake.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is all Roger Goodell’s fault.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Guze posted:

Letting the blue checks post again was a huge mistake.

:agreed:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

fartknocker posted:

He’s only good at cheating and inappropriate son kissing.

he is also somewhat good at selling pseudoscience to dipshits imo. a holy trinity of talent

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

he is also somewhat good at selling pseudoscience to dipshits imo. a holy trinity of talent

He should join the Church

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the article just dropped

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Mystic Stylez posted:

the article just dropped

And?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

romanowski posted:

drop the drat news already i’ve been waiting all week!!!
oh yeah well I've been waiting TWO weeks

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

the article just dropped

yeah they dropped it and now they can't find it!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Restart Steam, everyone

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mystic Stylez posted:

the article just dropped

It's literally nothing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is so stupid.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

There is a story: Dan Snyder is immortal and he will actually own the team forever.

Dan Snyder is a lich and the team is his phylactery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There was an expected 2 hour window that opened up about 11 minutes ago. The story is imminent in every sense of the word.