Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Was Snyder nude too in those photoshoots because if so :barf:

If I don’t get to see kraft get jacked off I’ll at least get to see a coked up Snyder getting pegged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I am enjoying the deranged redditors/twitter people thinking this is all part of a Bezos led conspiracy to finally own the Washington football team.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Things we already knew about

Jay Gruden gently caress parties and I could've sworn there was something about a player banging one of Gruden's girlfriends

Somebody posted that Gruden benched a player because the player banged Gruden's side piece. That player's backup missed a block on the play where Alex Smith was injured.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BWV posted:

I am enjoying the deranged redditors/twitter people thinking this is all part of a Bezos led conspiracy to finally own the Washington football team.

If you imagine the most weird, most hosed up thing you can possibly think of... its probably true in the year of our lord 2020

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
please let the ref bribe poo poo be true

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Bribing the refs and still being terrible is so much funnier than succeeding.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Drug and alcohol fueled sex parties: I demand an explanation as to why I wasn't invited

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BWV posted:

I mean, the Washington Amazons could be a pretty cool logo if done right.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Guilty on all counts

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Derwin James loving rules.

https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/1283836546974494722?s=20

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean, the Washington Amazons could be a pretty cool logo if done right.

Give the cheerleaders swords and spears so they can also be the mascots.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tim Whatley posted:

Guilty on all counts

Stop making this about the patriots.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Now I'm just thinking about how many bad calls we've seen the past few seasons and they now make a lot more sense

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If correlation implies causation then Jay Gruden is responsible for ending Alex Smith's career

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

i feel like there's a bunch of great safeties right now , to an unusual degree

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shinji2015 posted:

Now I'm just thinking about how many bad calls we've seen the past few seasons and they now make a lot more sense

As if fans didn't bitch about the refs all the time before, now they're gonna be turbo fueled

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

kiimo posted:

As if fans didn't bitch about the refs all the time before, now they're gonna be turbo fueled

Oh god, every single questionable call is going to result in calls for a formal investigation.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Saints fans were demanding they replay the game before they knew refs were paid.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Inject the ref bribe scandal into my veins

The Bibbs thing should be easy enough to corroborate based on game tape

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Guze posted:

Lol how cheap is the Ford family, pay the refs you dopes.

They offered the refs their choice of Ford and were politely declined.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Joke's on these idiots, Goldman has been selling ref bribe derivatives since 2017, the Saints PI no-call was because Payton hosed up a put option

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hmmmmm

- The 49ers doing a slip-n-slide after beating them at home in the 2019 Mud Bowl

- Washington players and media declaring that "they won't forget" that disrespect and that the Niners will regret that disrespect

- Kyle Shanahan talks poo poo about the way Washington treated him and his dad.

- Washington has enough, pays off refs

- George Kittle called for a bullshit rear end push off penalty in the Super Bowl that costs the Niners at least a field goal, maybe a touchdown, maybe the whole drat thing.

Pack it in Kansas City Frauds, and enjoy your asterisk

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Skyjudge standing between two owners "reviewing" a goal line play as Jerruh and Kraft shovel loose bills onto a scale

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Booth review is just the auctioneer from Get Out flashing fingers at all the owners in a conference room

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Spoeank posted:

Hmmmmm

- The 49ers doing a slip-n-slide after beating them at home in the 2019 Mud Bowl

- Washington players and media declaring that "they won't forget" that disrespect and that the Niners will regret that disrespect

- George Kittle called for a bullshit rear end push off penalty in the Super Bowl that costs the Niners at least a field goal, maybe a touchdown, maybe the whole drat thing.

I was going to post something about the article completely brushing aside the allegation that other NFL owners bribe the refs (and the logical conclusion that every owner in the NFL must be doing this if Washington manages to be that awful while bribing refs) in favor of focusing on drugs, alcohol, and sex but clearly your post is the truth. The fix was in.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kiimo posted:

Saints fans were demanding they replay the game before they knew refs were paid.

You don’t think the saints tried?

Hell, considering what the saints are involved in, we’ll be fortunate if money is all they offered the refs.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If the ref bribes are actually true, thats a good reason why everyone is being a cowars about the article

Hookers and blow, everyone already knows this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Better Than You posted:

If correlation implies causation then Jay Gruden is responsible for ending Alex Smith's career

I hate him.

Spoeank posted:

Hmmmmm

Convincing argument.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I love him

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1283531141115305984?s=19

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/realeaglesfan_/status/1283842717815132161

lol at these stats and the tweet he decided to put that on

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Spoeank posted:

Hmmmmm

I've now accepted this as the Truth

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My favorite part of the facebook post is it leads with "Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol" and it's like "Well ok...doesn't half the internet at this point?"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

shirts and skins posted:

Joke's on these idiots, Goldman has been selling ref bribe derivatives since 2017, the Saints PI no-call was because Payton hosed up a put option

Goddammit Sean

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

kiimo posted:

https://twitter.com/realeaglesfan_/status/1283842717815132161

lol at these stats and the tweet he decided to put that on

I was curious so I just checked out that guys twitter and he has posted that same reply hundreds of times in the past day.

I think he’s mad.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Spoeank posted:

Hmmmmm

This is enough for me to take the Super Bowl away from KC and give it to the 49ers. The Quest for Six is complete everyone!

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jul 16, 2020

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

deedee megadoodoo posted:

I was curious so I just checked out that guys twitter and he has posted that same reply hundreds of times in the past day.

I think he’s mad.

lol this rules

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
If you're gonna get mad at a call in the Super Bowl at least get mad about something that wasn't so obviously a justified call. :colbert:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Thru also could have guarded tyreek on the obvious "they're gonna throw to tyreek" play in the 4th

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

a neat cape posted:

Thru also could have guarded tyreek on the obvious "they're gonna throw to tyreek" play in the 4th

The DB slipped, that's why he was so open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

MakaVillian posted:

The DB slipped, that's why he was so open

Did he slip, or did a ref trip him 🤔