Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

MakaVillian posted:

The DB slipped, that's why he was so open.

Edit: never mind I'm mixing up my plays

Edit 2: God what a terrible snipe. Have a cat picture

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Eagerly looking forward to every minute of the last few seasons being scoured like the Zapruder film

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
This play could finally be explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7aLx0FWXo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Strobe posted:

If you're gonna get mad at a call in the Super Bowl at least get mad about something that wasn't so obviously a justified call. :colbert:

Kyle Rudolph did the same thing on the winning touchdown against the Saints :wink:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao at bribing the refs against the browns.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I hope the ref bribing ends up being not for Washington to get calls, but for refs to torpedo other NFC East teams in non-Washington games.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Dinosaurs! posted:

I hope the ref bribing ends up being not for Washington to get calls, but for refs to torpedo other NFC East teams in non-Washington games.

This would be absolutely maddening and would cement Snyder's status as a supervillain.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

The world's against us.

Nov 6, 2002

Could be bribing to keep score close for gambling reasons.

Nov 6, 2002

PFT posted:

NFL will place players who test positive for COVID-19 on IR for three weeks

Yes, the NFL and NFL Players Association already have reached an agreement regarding the procedures for dealing with players who test positive for COVID-19.

Per a league source, the league intends to change the injured reserve rules to create a COVID-19 classification. Players who test positive will be placed on the COVID-19 list for three weeks, creating a roster spot that would then be filled with a player who is negative for the virus.

The players on the COVID-19 list would be paid their normal salaries.

It’s unclear what will happen if a player on the COVID-19 list can’t return after three weeks, at which time he will be eligible to return to practice. He must be returned to the active roster within three weeks after that, or he will revert to IR (absent an injury settlement).

The goal will be to keep the roster strong and to avoid shutting players down for the full season. The broader objective will be to keep the league from collapsing if teams suffer outbreaks that shut them down.

The procedures haven’t been finalized. The league’s owners, who are due to meet tomorrow, quite possibly will vote on the measure then.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
How has this not dropped yet?!?!

Alright, new guess. Snyder paid for a bounty, via the Trump-Putin connection, on a troop who was banging his wife/daughter.

Jay Gruden ran a book on how long it'd take to happen.

Also everyone did hookers and blow.

Nov 6, 2002

tarbrush posted:

How has this not dropped yet?!?!

The ultimate Friday news dump coming up.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

FizFashizzle posted:

It’d be like having to tape the Bengals to beat them!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Oh man, I am hearing some crazy poo poo out of Ashburn, you're not gonna believe this. It's going to blow your socks off.

I'lllllllll tell you tomorrow, how's that? Yeah, that's it

Nov 6, 2002

Just read that WaPo has put Geraldo Rivera on staff prior to the article release.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hide your vault Dan

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1283867924382584832?s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

What about the wild sex parities?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Hillary knew.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It happened.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1283868943216672768?s=20

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/usatodaysports/status/1283866495592861696?s=19

Hell yea baby a whole team

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

is it the entire Patriots

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The cheerleader thing is old news.

And extremely bad news. I'm glad people finally seem to be giving a poo poo about it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1283876236725452803?s=20

Nov 6, 2002

Football fans everywhere: yeah sure, but what about the bribes??

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

FizFashizzle posted:

How many nfc East fans are figuring out EXACTLY which calls were paid for

Over the course of 32 years of fandom I can only remember one Redskins/Giants play

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No woman accused Snyder or former longtime team president Bruce Allen of inappropriate behavior with women, but they expressed skepticism the men were unaware of the behavior they allege.

“I would assume Bruce [Allen] knew, because he sat 30 feet away from me … and saw me sobbing at my desk several times every week,” Applegate said.

Allen, who was fired at the end of last year, did not reply to interview requests.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Can somebody post the article

edit here it is https://outline.com/CdyCuU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao

quote:

Richard Mann II, assistant director of pro personnel, who in one text message obtained by the The Post told a female employee he and his colleagues debated whether her breasts had been surgically enhanced and in another text message told another female employee to expect an “inappropriate hug … And don’t worry that will be a stapler in my pocket, nothing else.” Mann, who also was fired last week, declined to comment.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Surely this is enough to bring down Dan Snyder

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what the hell

“Snyder routinely belittled top executives, according to three former members of his executive staff, perhaps most intensely Greene, the former sales executive, whom Snyder mocked for having been a male cheerleader in college. After one executive staff meeting, according to one former employee, Greene said Snyder had ordered him to do cartwheels for their entertainment.”

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

ShakeZula posted:

Surely this is enough to bring down Dan Snyder

(Snyder wriggles his way out of the jam easily)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man unless there's something else, this isn't even as evil as the poo poo we already know about Dan Snyder.

Nov 6, 2002

The safe was empty.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

AndrewP posted:

(Snyder wriggles his way out of the jam easily)

What, you think a billionaire businessman is going to escape a scandal of this magnitude simply by firing some underlings, hiring someone to do a "thorough investigation" of the organization, and maybe issuing a vague half-apology where he admits no direct personal wrongdoing? Not likely, my friend.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lot of people are going to be pissed that this wasn’t something else.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Kalli posted:

Man unless there's something else, this isn't even as evil as the poo poo we already know about Dan Snyder.

Yeah, this is bad, but not nearly as bad as the prostitution stuff, and not as bad as people who "knew" made it out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I was gonna make a joke about The Bengals having dibs on a DC player after they get the death penalty, but then I realized that I couldn't name a single player that I am 100% confident is on their roster except for Alex Smith.