Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Does the QAnon person think that Horseshoe Crabs created Covid? I literally don't think I've ever seen anyone pissed at Horseshoe Crabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I figured it was a PETA thing. "You done killed them crabs, now the virus is inside you."

Like 15 per cent of the crabs they harvest blood from die, and the survivors are p. lethargic for a while after, but before we protected them because of the medical benefits we still caught them, we just mulched them into fertilizer. Capitalism is a land of contrasts.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bad misquote of Scarface

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Pththya-lyi posted:

CW: implied violence against women.
The idiots are the people who thought this was a good idea:
https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1284144628661460992?s=20
This is truly a work of art.

I looked briefly at the comments where I guess the devs claim that a woman co-wrote the script? I don't buy that poo poo for a second. Probably she had to improv a bunch because they didn't bother to write enough dialogue.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Does the QAnon person think that Horseshoe Crabs created Covid? I literally don't think I've ever seen anyone pissed at Horseshoe Crabs.

It was developed a in a secret Chinese biolab. Except it was actually being financed and operated by crabs who wanted China to take the fall if anything happened. They have secret bio labs in the US that the government doesn’t know about (except FEMA which is also crabs)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 38 minutes!

It's comforting to know that George HW is now doubledead

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Oh poo poo he tried to warn us

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pththya-lyi posted:

CW: implied violence against women.
The idiots are the people who thought this was a good idea:
https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1284144628661460992?s=20

Is it just me, or do modern FMV games seem bigoted in someway or another? It's not like their all overtly racist or misogynist, it's more like the devs think whatever hang up they have with women or minorities is "worth exploring artistically" without actually questioning it.

Yes, I know this exists in all media, but it seems more blatant and consistent with FMV games. I am willing to concede that I could only be hearing about the games that are like this since I have no interest in them.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

big brained Ben is at it again

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1284175434431643648

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1284190658060668928

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

yeah we're wearing masks in new york because we got absolutely slammed in the spring in part because we were told NOT to wear masks, you stupid gently caress

"total case count" is the most misleading data point he could use here too

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Mak0rz posted:

Unless I'm missing the point.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
nope, small genius ben shapiro is casting his keen insight into population_density.jpg and teasing out nuggets of wisdom, like "people who live in crowded areas are both more aware of plague and have more examples of mask use to model safe behavior"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I want to put something high on the shelf so Ben can't reach it and tell him AOC-senpai will never notice him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I want to put something high on the shelf so Ben can't reach it and tell him AOC-senpai will never notice him.

Don't forget to dump his books, and maybe rip his band uniform so he has to pay for it too. And a wedgie for good measure.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

luxury handset posted:

nope, small genius ben shapiro is casting his keen insight into population_density.jpg and teasing out nuggets of wisdom, like "people who live in crowded areas are both more aware of plague and have more examples of mask use to model safe behavior"

Except they also needed to have that mandated to them, and from what I'm seeing around me in Upstate New York, it's only mostly successful.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/BostonPatrolmen/status/1284208409148035077

Thank you for your example of what disingenuous looks like.

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Jul 17, 2020

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Think this might be the best time someone got fiscalled

https://twitter.com/mossrobeson__/status/1284221596266356743?s=19

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

drat I've been getting woefully underpaid for my rear end.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mak0rz posted:

Can't post smol ben without watching the classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The gently caress, I've been a Big Chungus for free?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Byzantine posted:

The gently caress, I've been a Big Chungus for free?

That's the cost of working in a PC enviroment

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

horse shoe crabs are legit cool and their use in medical science is a low key cool and stuff.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

EL BROMANCE posted:

Can't post smol ben without watching the classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

I don't think I've ever heard a voice that matches a face as much as his does.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Well I knew my mom was a Trumper but tonight's conversation was the first time I've seen inklings of sympathy for Q Anon.

I sort of raked her over the coals for it and she claimed she didn't care one way other another, was just "mentioning things she'd seen" but I was listening, she was definitely like "some of the times celebrities say 'pizza' just makes no sense..." and I just

I just don't know what to do

And the thing I hate is I can't tell her she's wrong about powerful people sex trafficking, but I have to somehow try to make her realize that being Encyclopedia Brown about covert Twitter posts is a gateway to insanity, not finding windows into a twisted underground.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I could have been making 200,000k for this fat rear end?!!?!?!?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Brawnfire posted:

Well I knew my mom was a Trumper but tonight's conversation was the first time I've seen inklings of sympathy for Q Anon.

I sort of raked her over the coals for it and she claimed she didn't care one way other another, was just "mentioning things she'd seen" but I was listening, she was definitely like "some of the times celebrities say 'pizza' just makes no sense..." and I just

And the thing I hate is I can't tell her she's wrong about powerful people sex trafficking, but I have to somehow try to make her realize that being Encyclopedia Brown about covert Twitter posts is a gateway to insanity, not finding windows into a twisted underground.

👏stop👏talking👏to👏your👏mom👏

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 38 minutes!

Brawnfire posted:

Sorry bro she’s got the taste now. You’d have a better chance turning her away from opiates

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

...please tell me that’s a troll.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

Tell her straight up, to her face, that she's a loving imbecile and then sever all contact with her forever.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

she's your mom, you can really hammer on her into realizing how loving stupid she sounds. Just think of it as tough love, she'd do it for you.

get off the fuckin 'net mom.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Regalingualius posted:

...please tell me that’s a troll.

It's a good troll if it's a troll

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

JT Smiley posted:

I don't think I've ever heard a voice that matches a face as much as his does.

I read his book, True Allegiance. Dude's a loving idiot but the book is hilarious if you imagine all the questionable gore (a guy shot in the jaw who has his helmet pop off with brains flying in the air) and the militia who disguise themselves as white supremacists and then get mad when they're called white supremacists by the media all narrated in his voice.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

shut up netface posted:

she's your mom, you can really hammer on her into realizing how loving stupid she sounds. Just think of it as tough love, she'd do it for you.

get off the fuckin 'net mom.

Thankfully our relationship is one of bald honesty so I told her to her face it was conspiratorial, stupid, made her look like she can't reason logically, and on top of it was a rich vein of hypocrisy after complaining about people getting cancelled for racist comments.

Yeah, she literally defended a guy losing his job for racism "from an innocent comment" and then started talking about how "it's weird that celebrities are using pizza like you can go through their histories and see them say pizza at weird times and in weird ways"

Hey, that sounds like a double loving standard, but with the addition of being terrifying group stalking of innocents!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Brawnfire, tell your mother about the kids who are kept in cages, thousands of whom have reported sexual assault.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

AlbieQuirky posted:

Brawnfire, tell your mother about the kids who are kept in cages, thousands of whom have reported sexual assault.

Will do! She'll have seen it if she reads what I post on facebooahahahahaha no she just looks at pictures of people's cute kids than goes off to read bile on twitter, of course she's insulated to our patriotic holocaust

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Brawnfire posted:

Will do! She'll have seen it if she reads what I post on facebooahahahahaha no she just looks at pictures of people's cute kids than goes off to read bile on twitter, of course she's insulated to our patriotic holocaust

The twitter stuff is horrible, but that's probably the healthiest way for anyone to use Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

AlbieQuirky posted:

No no no. That's the fault of the liberal media that made them want to break the law by coming here. See law breakers get what they deserve. Also Trump is doing a good thing by keeping those paedophiles away from real Americans. ... and so forth.

Not to hang too much poo poo on your mum, but to people like that, My Guy = Blameless, everything bad they do = The Enemy's fault ... somehow. There is always an excuse.