Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love that guy. The DLC phantoms in 2 are a lot of fun with character and scripting, really hoped they'd carry that over to 3 but nah.

If you want to have fun with him toss a seed of giants after him lol

What does that do?

I liked the idea of him but his lance had a janky hit box and having him run into a curse area with two tough reviving enemies until you take out the curse generator sucked imo. I just suicide ran for the thing.

Curse just sucks full stop also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

beat Arkham City yesterday and now I'm going to be spending my evenings/son's naptime cleaning up all the sidequests and Riddler trophies, then i guess i'll move on to Arkham Origins. summer of Batman continues apace.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

What does that do?

I liked the idea of him but his lance had a janky hit box and having him run into a curse area with two tough reviving enemies until you take out the curse generator sucked imo. I just suicide ran for the thing.

Curse just sucks full stop also

Seed of Giants makes enemies aggro against invaders including NPC ones

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Started up Kiwami. The first three chapters have been insanely cool. Lol that Shimano's moveset is just the same as Mr. Shakedown's. I just got to the Mahjong parlour though so it's probably going to be a long time until I move through the story again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Starting my 5th run of Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 to do the Final Episode. This might be my goty so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Animal Crossing. Will start working on a little outdoor seating area for a pizza restaurant.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nothing tonight but finish kiwami 2 and yoku island express tomorrow

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
ds3, clearing the game with character after character, going fully loving hollow

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Indie treasure shmups

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Technically in work but have just been leaving my summon down in DS2 for sun medals all day

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
death stranding later hopefully.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rearranged my grotto instead of making a pizza place. sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you just gotta make lemonade.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Rise of the Tomb Raider

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Painkiller

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lonely mountains downhill

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
MHW until I get Odogaron layered armor, then idk

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I started playing Eat Girl, which is pac-man but you get faster the further you continuously move. It's taking me a bit to get the hang of turning corners but it's really fun and each level plays with the different enemies in interesting ways.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bug Fables, at the second boss on hard mode, gotta farm up some consumables cuz even with perfect blocks he can kill me before I can wittle down all his health.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza 6 for most of the day I think, but at least a little Ghost of Tsushima later

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bit of Wildermyth this morning, then some Death Strandmans. Not sure what to play later, had decision paralysis over Switch games last night

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

persona 4 and coffee :coffeepal:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning chilling with my summon sign out doing sun bro farming

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Earl Grey and Last of Us 2

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
more Painkiller, though i might buckle down and finally finish VA-11 HALL-A

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sekiro and coffee

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

doing my yearly Earthbound playthrough

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

doing my yearly Earthbound playthrough

I hope you get the sword of kings from the first enemy that can drop it. enjoy.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Persona 4 Golden

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I hope you get the sword of kings from the first enemy that can drop it. enjoy.

Will this be the run where i get the sword of kings and the broken antenna and the gutsy bat and three star pendants?

No, probably not.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I desperately want to see the initial Earthbound concept of hit points being represented by pachinko beads

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

I desperately want to see the initial Earthbound concept of hit points being represented by pachinko beads

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bravely Second. Extremely good, maybe one of the best RPGs I've played

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

Will this be the run where i get the sword of kings and the broken antenna and the gutsy bat and three star pendants?

No, probably not.

last time I played I grinded for the sword of kings, then I got a second one in the next combat. nobody can equip the second one, you can't sell it, and you cant throw it away, so I was permanently down an inventory space, lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

Bravely Second. Extremely good, maybe one of the best RPGs I've played

oh i need to finish the first one so i can move onto the second... what an amazing game.

im playing the yakuza 5 remaster and so much more is stuck in my head because ive performed it like ten times today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This looks cool

https://twitter.com/clydemandelin/status/1284261146866810880?s=21

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

oh i need to finish the first one so i can move onto the second... what an amazing game.

im playing the yakuza 5 remaster and so much more is stuck in my head because ive performed it like ten times today

It’s the best song ever recorded

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I spent way too long at the finale of Kiwami, grinding up Majima Everywhere rank to SSS, just to have the finale be like 2 really easy fights. Not sure whether to start 0 or Kiwami 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Taking on Fume Knight next in DS2, parked just outside his door and heard he's a cool fight