Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Lisa Glasberg takes shits at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Steve Langford has a huge Penis. Penis Penis

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Do you think Steve still hears his phone ring and sees "UNKNOWN CALLER" shows up...do you think for a half of a half of a second, he thinks its Sour? Like he locks his knees and bit and says, "....hello?"

You know like when you dumped a crazy ex and you always wonder if one day they will find out your new number?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Bonzo posted:

Like he locks his knees and bit and says, "....hello?"

OOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

Do you think Steve still hears his phone ring and sees "UNKNOWN CALLER" shows up...do you think for a half of a half of a second, he thinks its Sour? Like he locks his knees and bit and says, "....hello?"

You know like when you dumped a crazy ex and you always wonder if one day they will find out your new number?

"Nonono... Look, you're not getting it. If you are Frank, or if you are his father, these have to stop. Look, I don't have time for this. Stop calling."

When did the 'huge penis' thing start with Steve? If it's not just randomly made up, how did anyone find out?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bonzo posted:

I want you to go to jail for this.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"Nonono... Look, you're not getting it. If you are Frank, or if you are his father, these have to stop. Look, I don't have time for this. Stop calling."

When did the 'huge penis' thing start with Steve? If it's not just randomly made up, how did anyone find out?

I could swear Richard just decided that nerds had big penises, and Steve was a nerd, therefore song parodies.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
My friends have now started playing Howard to their friends at work, beginning with all the Tradio prank calls. I did it. Glad I could show new people the light, the "light" being the box of fuckbooks that fell out the back of my truck

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

"... I just wanted you to play the song real quick" :saddowns:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm listening to the whole Kendra/ETM saga, and it's still as wonderful as the first time I heard it.

I do wish I could find the clip of Ronnie singing about the "hopey copey" though.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I honestly don’t know how I’d be dealing with poo poo these days without listening to Stern uploads on YT and stuff I’ve collected

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm listening to the whole Kendra/ETM saga, and it's still as wonderful as the first time I heard it.

I do wish I could find the clip of Ronnie singing about the "hopey copey" though.

I think my favorite part of the saga is when they are about to play the cover of Wild Thing that Eric recorded for Kendra on Valentine's day and they play an Eric song parody of him saying UGH and then Fred plays “I'd like to gently caress the poo poo out of you“ and it pisses Eric off.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Eric was a miserable prick for most of his time on the show, but that saga bothers me mostly towards the end, and that's largely because it was clearly a Fratto orchestrated piece of fiction and I'm fairly certain that Eric truly believed she was into him.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

Eric was a miserable prick for most of his time on the show, but that saga bothers me mostly towards the end, and that's largely because it was clearly a Fratto orchestrated piece of fiction and I'm fairly certain that Eric truly believed she was into him.

Eric believed just about anything. He's the guy who unironically called WWE wrestlers "superstars" and "divas".

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Burden posted:

I think my favorite part of the saga is when they are about to play the cover of Wild Thing that Eric recorded for Kendra on Valentine's day and they play an Eric song parody of him saying UGH and then Fred plays “I'd like to gently caress the poo poo out of you“ and it pisses Eric off.

Fred & Artie were the REAL stars of that saga.

Sand Monster posted:

Fratto was a monumental jackass -- all he did was use Eric to get close to the show & shill his stupid poo poo. The worst part of the Eric/Kendra stuff is Johnny Fratto coooooonstantly going on & on & on & on about that all-nude strip club. I don't even remember the name (not that I was trying to), so he failed anyway.

Where did they even find Kendra? She was such a terrible actress, and yet

prefect posted:

Eric believed just about anything.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

Where did they even find Kendra?

I seem to recall reading something how she was connected with Johnny Jr. in some way (possibly his FWB or something?).

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

IIRC, some girl called in that he had boned and she mentioned it.

"NO.... I HATE LA NG FORD I WANT YOU TO FIRE HIS DUMB SHI TTY rear end"!!!!

"Why? Because he has a huge penis"?

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Tickle my tits

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

thumper57 posted:

Tickle my tits

"This is Norma... Norma Stitz."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

thumper57 posted:

Tickle my tits

Dryyyyy oatmeal

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

prefect posted:

Eric believed just about anything. He's the guy who unironically called WWE wrestlers "superstars" and "divas".

Yeah, didn't he throw a fit over the Chris Benoit story because of that?

Edit: I suddenly remembered this existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Yeah, didn't he throw a fit over the Chris Benoit story because of that?

Edit: I suddenly remembered this existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Yay ETA continues to give my (very non monetized) youtube channel hits :toot:

I might put up other bits from the show sometime.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Did you ever call amerossa a friend of the family? ehhh, he was being deceptive

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That will be 750........BALOONS!

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

They are created by man, we can solve them by man.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

So, does anyone know who the guy is on the image from a bunch of PepperJ prank call clips? He's also the guy on the channel's avatar.

This guy:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

So, does anyone know who the guy is on the image from a bunch of PepperJ prank call clips? He's also the guy on the channel's avatar.

This guy:

I remember him from wrestling...forgot his name though

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

I remember him from wrestling...forgot his name though

Oh, so he has nothing to do with Tradio/Swap Shop/Bizbaz/the Cuca Culpa?

Slothass
Mar 6, 2004
Is that Todd Pettingale?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This guy:

That's Todd Pettengill. I remember him as a backstage interviewer for WWF wrestling back in the mid-90s.

He's had a radio career too, but I'm unfamiliar with it.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 25, 2020

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Thank you all... this whole time, I thought there was some footage of a tradio / swap shop call with the hosts getting flustered and I had missed it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Snuffalugufus

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Snuffalugufus

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

huh?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Do you think Howard will buy is his apartment and expand?

https://people.com/tv/regis-philbin-dead/

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I totally thought about Howard as soon as I heard Regis died, but then remembered he hasn't been to his place in Manhattan in 4+ months and claims he might never return.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

I totally thought about Howard as soon as I heard Regis died, but then remembered he hasn't been to his place in Manhattan in 4+ months and claims he might never return.

He was just about to call him...

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Howard used to criticize Regis for sending his disabled son Daniel away to a home and never visiting him.

Howard of today will praise Regis and pretend as if they never had a feud.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

He was just about to call him...

The phrase is "just about to write him a note".

And speaking of that, I know most everyone detests reddit, but this effort post which explains that Howard completely invented the Robin Williams story he used during his book publicity tour is worth a read: https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/e6xnz5/the_story_of_robin_williams_how_howard_sold_his/

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Former Human posted:

Howard used to criticize Regis for sending his disabled son Daniel away to a home and never visiting him.

Howard of today will praise Regis and pretend as if they never had a feud.

THey may have had a feud at one point, but the last I recall, (from several years ago) they were on good terms, and I think even hung out at each other's place a time or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"Well, Bububeetlejuice here. Have a big penis here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v0FcDCBq5U&t=185s