Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Fried Green Tomatoes is such a perfect movie for thst scene

Man, it's still very weird to see my great-aunt's old restaurant gain so much cultural cache as an lgbt thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

More that I don't like the idea of people being forced into stuff like that against their sexuality.
I read it as both of them being in denial about their sexuality and discovering it after that kiss, then slowly over lapsed interval, coming to realize that.
Not saying yours is invalid, just that that's not at all how I read it.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl

A Sometimes Food posted:

Maybe I'm just tired but when I saw this page in this thread I legit wondered if they'd made them literal werewolves out of nowhere for a few seconds.

hot.

...poo poo, is there any good werewolf yuri i should know about? I need something to fill the void left by seifuku no vampiress lord (and vampeerz didn't really do it for me).

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Gutter Owl posted:

hot.

...poo poo, is there any good werewolf yuri i should know about? I need something to fill the void left by seifuku no vampiress lord (and vampeerz didn't really do it for me).

The Werewolf and the High School Student is pretty good; it went around a while back as a fan translation until the author asked for it to be taken down, but there's an official (digital) english release now.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Gutter Owl posted:

hot.

There's Scarlet, where a vampire and a werewolf are narcotics agents who go after dealers of a drug that turns humans into monsters. It's very much NWS, for violence and nudity, and is nowhere near as fluffy as Seifuku, though.

Scanlations of the first 6 chapters are on Mangadex, but it's been licensed.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/scarlet/

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new Kaiju Girl caramelize, where we get gori-rairi's backstory

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Amano Shuninta has a new series called I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved and the first chapter is tagged :nws:.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

D. Ebdrup posted:

Amano Shuninta has a new series called I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved and the first chapter is tagged :nws:.

This is pretty epic. The foreplay is really cute.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

D. Ebdrup posted:

This is amazing and I am going to be here for it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

new Kaiju Girl caramelize, where we get gori-rairi's backstory

If ever there was a time for a justified rampage. And King Kong aint holding back But this series continues to make every girl best girl, but Mothra is still the bestest.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

It's got some pretty strong chapter titles, yes.

It's apparently a part of a series that the author is working on, which is about cheating and stuff..? At least based on the afterword and the fact that one of them is wearing a ring.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Even though Winter to Summer is a bit outside my interests, it's a really sweet story. :allears:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The Love Doctor is well worth buying.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of Love and Copper

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

An Easy Introduction To Love Triangles still on one of the most impressive runs of consecutive great chapters I've seen in a long time.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

Destroy all Humankind is having a clash of the titans. The lovely Miko who stares into the abyss vs the Valedictorian with a hidden passion for fashion. Place your bets on who wins the MC bowl

After looking up the cards used it made it even more cool how Emi legitimately called upon the heart of the cards to take the victory. Paladin En-Vec held it down.

With bonus Revolutionary Girl Utena references. So 90s! Yakumo will make a fine prince.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The author showing off her copy of the English edition
https://twitter.com/_tmfly_/status/1279732999676805122?s=19

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

a kitten posted:

She's epic.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

a kitten posted:

excellent page to show off lmao

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

An Easy Introduction To Love Triangles still on one of the most impressive runs of consecutive great chapters I've seen in a long time.

Triangles didn't super grab me at first blush, because it seemed like it might bend towards being a fluffy, low-friction polyamory 101 crash course. Which like, cool, great, nice, but I'm looking for something a little stronger proof?

These last two chapters? gently caress take that pillow-crying earth-shattering young gay heartache all gnarled with doubt and fear and pour it straight into my eyes because this is my medicine, I need it to live.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

While it's not my cup of tea, someone else might enjoy this thing happening over in the LP subforum:

yamiaainferno posted:

A Little Lily Princess is based off of the Frances Hodgson Burnett novel, A Little Princess, published in 1905 and available to download for free from Project Gutenburg. Like in the novel, we will follow Sara Crewe, the daughter of a widowed English officer raised in India, as she is sent to a London boarding school in order to be educated and molded into a Proper Young Lady. The story has been adapted many times over-- into several movies (including one in which Sara is played by Shirley Temple), television series, and plays, as well as an anime titled Princess Sarah, which I've heard is quite good. The game follows the plot of the novel closely, with some lines and narration being taken from it verbatim, so peruse the novel and its adaptations with caution, as spoilers will abound. A Little Princess is Burnett's second most popular work, losing out only to The Secret Garden.

As you may have guessed from the title of the thread and the addition of a certain word into the title of the game itself, LLP takes this children's novel set in the late 19th century and puts a sapphic twist on it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

excellent page to show off lmao

she's actually specficially commenting on the sfx the english version went with for that too

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

noot noot

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I very much like the dumb prefect story. I have no idea if it's still ongoing as these sorts of things are new to me but it was a good read.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

extremely good

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The credits aren't TL'd, but interesting that it has three different people on it that have all published other works or doujins independently .

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Oh gently caress, the mangaka's been spying on me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://mangadex.org/chapter/966733/1
ikou nikki continues to be good

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

....alright, this is going onto the watchlist.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
but you are reading it... wtf!?!?!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Aw man I wish the “calm. the. gently caress. down” was confined to it’s own single panel

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jul 23, 2020

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
More of these should do timeskips at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mangadex.org/chapter/969061/1

Useless Princess side chapter, looks like things are working out with iroha and izumi at least. :shobon: