Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Beachbum30 posted:

good winner at the all star race

so all you racist feel about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5OH2vhRXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwsRc31TFc

hahah how you dummies will say this is racist because these guys dont agree with your racism. you guys are stupid.

bullets to all you guys haha dummys
Sir, this is a Wendy's drive through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

stealie72 posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive through.

Easy mistake, he thinks it's an applebees

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
so who all's excited to not watch Texas this weekend

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Are they allowing fans? I imagine it's going to be so drat hot.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peanut President posted:

just like every year i'll do something else when they are at tms

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Elitist Bitch posted:

Are they allowing fans? I imagine it's going to be so drat hot.

What the hell is with all these Day races in blazing hot venues in the middle of summer? Does NASCAR think the virus comes out at night or something?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CBJSprague24 posted:

What the hell is with all these Day races in blazing hot venues in the middle of summer? Does NASCAR think the virus comes out at night or something?

Because it has to be afternoon starts for the network, and only the hot states are dumb enough to let poo poo like this be going on.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Beachbum30 posted:

hahah how you dummies will say this is racist because these guys dont agree with your racism. you guys are stupid.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i dunno where the gently caress this guy came from but i hope he goes back to wherever that was

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
oh haha with Covid I finally have time to use that SomethingAwful dot com account i got 14 years ago

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
NASCAR 2020: This thread took a left turn in the last 14 years.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Kyle Busch DQ’d for the JGR No. 54 failing postrace tech following the Xfinity Series race at Texas. Cindric is the winner.

Lmfao why is he still running these races, gently caress him

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

kidcoelacanth posted:

It's a classic thing with backmarker teams, the name being a lie about the team. Front Row, GoFas, Petty.

I feel badly about laughing at the last one, but :thurman:.

Beachbum30 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Well, I think this might solve the mystery of whoever would go into the CyTube channel when nobody was there and shitpost in the chat.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Pinecone Sample posted:

Kyle Busch DQ’d for the JGR No. 54 failing postrace tech following the Xfinity Series race at Texas. Cindric is the winner.

Lmfao why is he still running these races, gently caress him

Before they DQed him the ESPN news bar thingy said he had 98 wins in that series, which was twice as many as anyone else

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Peanut President posted:

It's too bad F1 isn't running at COTA this year the same weekend and having the bigger crowd.

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 19, 2020

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

skaboomizzy posted:

Before they DQed him the ESPN news bar thingy said he had 98 wins in that series, which was twice as many as anyone else

tbf series is a place where if you're good enough to he racking up the wins you'll be in a cup ride before you even get an chance to come close or if you're there a long time you're going to suck just enough not to rack it up over the long haul

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's too bad F1 is running at COTA this year the same weekend and having the bigger crowd.

F1 is in Hungary this week dude

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
or are we talking the October dates that will never happen because texas will be dying of covid in the fall

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Did you misread my post or something? Both races were on the same weekend last year ;)

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Did you misread my post or something? Both races were on the same weekend last year ;)

...what?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cygni posted:

...what?

What is confusing about that? :lol:

The F1 American Grand Prix at COTA was held the same weekend (November 1-3) in 2019 as the Texas 500. The F1 race had a much bigger crowd.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

is having your brain installed backwards a prerequisite for being an f1 fan or somethin

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Cygni posted:

is having your brain installed backwards a prerequisite for being an f1 fan or somethin

I think he has covid

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cygni posted:

Um what? Nascar thread full of dummies getting upset about F1 being more popular. Even in Texas?

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Nascar is in Texas.
F1 is in Hungary.
Today.

Having a hard time seeing what's confusing, even for a loving waterhead like you.

Edit: Hamilton with a 20+ second gap to P2. Riveting.

mischief fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 19, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

mischief posted:

Nascar is in Texas.
F1 is in Hungary.
Today.

Having a hard time seeing what's confusing, even for a loving waterhead like you.

Edit: Hamilton with a 20+ second gap to P2. Riveting.

When did I say they were running the same weekend this weekend? Nascar posters can't loving read?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

When did I say they were running the same weekend this weekend? Nascar posters can't loving read?

Lol when your post said the opposite of what it says after your edit, boss

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Leave him alone, his poor alt is probated

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Please keep F1 chat in the worst thread.

Also talking about attendance/ratings is probably the most :jerkbag: thing you can do.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Kevin Harvick is in the lead. I am shocked.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

thank you for editing your post for clarity 9 hours after I asked my question after you kept doubling down to clarify that you were not talking about this weekend or the Octoner dates and were instead just being a stupid dick

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
race winner bad

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
mischief (2/18/2018) 5:59 PM: i hope the dillon's catch rear end cancer

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I said it in chat but I'm gonna post it here too: 3 fingers in the air for austin dillon's 3 loving wins

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
kinda lookin' forward to the Daytona roval race. have they said whether they're running the 24-hour course as-is? imagine doing the road course but removing the back straight bus stop and letting it be full speed :evilbuddy:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

kinda lookin' forward to the Daytona roval race. have they said whether they're running the 24-hour course as-is? imagine doing the road course but removing the back straight bus stop and letting it be full speed :evilbuddy:

I mean, if they gently caress up there is plenty of run off right? Or are they worried someone will lock up and slide through into the track on the other side?

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Peanut President posted:

mischief (2/18/2018) 5:59 PM: i hope the dillon's catch rear end cancer

Changing their last name to Dildo was a game changer today, not going to lie.
We're doing good things itc.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

It's going to be the standard infield road course, so yes.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1285009848430497792?s=21

I don’t hate this

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

It was a ridiculously bad mistake. I have no idea how he thought he was gonna pit from middle top lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Lol Wrecky would have to go race go karts at Six Flags.