Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Yes, TMZ is to blame, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

boo tmz boooooooooooooo

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

SPITTING FIRE

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I've seen good Illinois corn land go for over $14k/acre, even crappy is gonna be 2-3k+ . Maybe in the plains you can get down to $1k/acre with their lovely soil and minimal rain

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

He's copying TruMP

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Jesus loves everyone, except the guy you kicked out of the rally.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I've come to the conclusion Kanye is too raw for the general public. I'm not saying I support every single thing he just said in the rally, but I'm not saying that he didn't make some good points either.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

PawParole posted:

I've come to the conclusion Kanye is too raw for the general public. I'm not saying I support every single thing he just said in the rally, but I'm not saying that he didn't make some good points either.

did you just post this in the cytube

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Sing Along posted:

did you just post this in the cytube

yeah

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Hey guys, let's change some our money laws because black people aren't respected, THAT WAS EXTREMELY GOOOOOOD

[Leaves]

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

more attendance than a BIDEN RALLY!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo
https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1284960588125351947

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

the anti-Jeb!

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
you'd think that since he's capable of doing concerts he would have a team which could provide him with a functional rally.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

He's hardly capable of doing concerts.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Remembering now that first time he ranted for 45 minutes after a concert or instead of a concert? Now wondering how long that had been going on in private...

:cawg:

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
that was fantastic im going to need four more years of this please
but i do need him to have a functioning microphone
a walkoff song
and ideally background visuals like at a music festival

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

We need absolute silence and absolute order

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Bethamphetamine posted:

We need absolute silence and absolute order

No laughing either: the greatest enemy of freedom is laughs

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

some of the people harriet tubman helped were the harpers ferry raiders, so i get his point, but he's not entirely correct. five pinnochios awarded

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
please don't clap

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

the anti-Jeb!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PawParole posted:

i'm launching my hatari-themed presidential campaign and maybe aim for a VP spot on a kanye ticket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbhlay8RI4k&t=267s

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The way he emphatically and dramatically emphasized that one woman was 'brave' for speaking about her abortion feels like a sliver slowly prodding into my brain.

e: like he didn't think she was, at all.

MoaM has issued a correction as of 23:28 on Jul 19, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
potential slogans:

"gently caress capitalism!"

"a thong for every dirty boy who needs his daddy"

"when you open your eyes you'll see that i love you"

i think it has potential

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Not Left, Not Right, But West!

Yes We Kanye!

Rap Not Rape!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

is this satire or did he actually say this? good loving god I need a clip

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/fkaneedle/status/1284979018744332291?s=19

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Does he even have a publicist anymore?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
it’s ablest to talk about a billionaire cry about abortion and argue with teens

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1284976252097490945

who was that school shooter kid standing next to him

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
oh man this isn't good

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1284968651456761856

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Hi I'm new to Ye2020, but did anyone suggest that his falling out with Trump with fabricated in order to foster him running as third party if Trump doesn't poll well?

I mean it's a bit of a stretch for (obviously crazy guy) but it's quarantine so I try to entertain myself.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

oh man this isn't good

Well, it looks slightly, just slightly, better when given the context.

https://twitter.com/CultureLinkco/status/1284977365974691845?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

1. West then said that Europeans have a higher tolerance for pain, though he didn’t clarify what scientific study that came from or why it was a tenant of his presidential campaign.

2. The rapper explained why he became addicted to painkillers, saying that it was “like having an orgasm.” He went on to tell the audience, “I was high as a motherfucker.”

3. “Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slave, she just had the slaves go work for other white people,” he said to groans from the audience. He went on to attack Rosa Parks as well.

4. “Steve Jobs is a Nazi!” West exclaimed though it appeared to be a response to a question from a member of the audience that could not be heard due to the lack of a sound system. Again, it’s unclear where West is able to find his facts.

5. He then attacked his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose, who he called a “stripper” and said that he “dated her anyway.”

6. “Let me explain something to liberals,” he went on. “I backstroke to backlash.” It appears to be a possible indication that he’s only seeking attention and response from the progressive community.

7. As part of his rant about abortion, he said, “even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn’t want to.” As one person noted, Kim, West’s wife, said that her husband was the one who wanted to have children.

8. “I don’t give a f*ck whether I win the presidency or not,” West also said.

9. “If I’m over, guess what else is over, the country is over,” was another point West made.

10. Africa will pay women $1 million to have a baby. It was, again, unclear where that information came from.

11. West then confessed to possibly being high, at least the previous evening. “I did smoke a little bit last night,” he said. That’s why he is disorganized, he said. He then attacked Trump about marijuana, though it was difficult to make out his exact words. He concluded by saying that with marijuana, “we would be free.”

12. “Shooting guns are fun,” he said about his support for the Second Amendment.

13. “The solution for Big Pharma is that we need to make BIG FARMS!” He proclaimed, saying that it is time to move back to living off the land.

14. When he was asked by the audience about his Harriet Tubman remarks, he explained, “The Harriet Tubman things is, I’m sick of black iconography being used by white corporations.”

Topics that West didn’t address in his presidential campaign include the COVID-19 crisis, the recession, jobs and the economy, any stimulus package he thinks Congress should pass, domestic terrorism, and the Russian bounty on American soldiers.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat I didn’t mean to sleep through this

he’s got my vote

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Yea, I did hear this right then.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

TheReverend posted:

Hi I'm new to Ye2020, but did anyone suggest that his falling out with Trump with fabricated in order to foster him running as third party if Trump doesn't poll well?

I mean it's a bit of a stretch for (obviously crazy guy) but it's quarantine so I try to entertain myself.

polls say he pulls support from trump and if he does any more rallies like this trump will drop even more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
soon he will pull support from all walks of life and win a crushing supermajority in November