Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ghost of toiletshitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Solo Zangetsu in Curse of the Moon 2 then finishing the fight in the last 2 missions of Halo 3 Legendary 4P co-op.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've got two levels left in Eat Girl and whatever bonus levels there are but I qq'd because I died in a stupid way right before beating a really tense level

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brasseye posted:

DS2 is really pretty which makes up for a lot of the bad stuff in it

what the gently caress....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DS2 looks like rear end. Demon’s Souls is a prettier game than DS2

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DS2 looks like rear end. Demon’s Souls is a prettier game than DS2

bullshit, why would they make demons souls 2 be uglier than demons souls?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

bullshit, why would they make demons souls 2 be uglier than demons souls?

no

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

does anyone have that video of the dog from ds2 with people feet

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Suikoden II

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Ghost of Tsushima isn't really anything special but it is some solid good old fashioned fun. I honestly appreciate it more for it not being overambitious -- just a nice clean cinematic action game.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
can't imagine playing it when sekiro is right there

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's too extremely modern video game for my tastes but it's probably hype as hell if you're a huge weeb.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ya need the knight with some remake and got to wall market

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sex Tragedy posted:

can't imagine playing it when sekiro is right there
this is all I can think of every time I see it. I know the combat is totally different, it looks like a slightly better Batman/Mordor style system, but the whole thing just makes me want to get back to Ashina

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

might beat mgs1. did we all just forget about metal gear july in all the madness?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

does anyone have that video of the dog from ds2 with people feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NKBjecAKw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gah!!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

this is all I can think of every time I see it. I know the combat is totally different, it looks like a slightly better Batman/Mordor style system, but the whole thing just makes me want to get back to Ashina

i'm alternating between playing both and I do not recommend it. my parry timing is hosed up in both games

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
best way to describe got is "what if assassins creed was good?"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lmao ty

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

best way to describe got is "what if assassins creed was good?"

Honestly I could go for a basically alright big AAA game (like Fallen Order) after the miserable experience of TLOU2

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Honestly I could go for a basically alright big AAA game (like Fallen Order) after the miserable experience of TLOU2

Is the guy from the meme gif who’s raw dogging really supposed to be the director’s self insert? If so respect to the man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yeah i usually find that a bucket of horse piss helps wash down a turd too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s Monday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s Monday.

and im playeing animal crossing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I didn't even hate the first one, but I don't understand who played that and said "I want more of this." the stealth combat and the story felt played out about 2/3ds into the game. it came with the dlc by the time I got it and I didn't even play that, why would I want an entire 'nother game?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the rear end of us, fart poo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't sign your posts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I didn't even hate the first one, but I don't understand who played that and said "I want more of this." the stealth combat and the story felt played out about 2/3ds into the game. it came with the dlc by the time I got it and I didn't even play that, why would I want an entire 'nother game?

Because Sony is the only company that respects gamers' intelligence and produces consistently thought-provoking single-player experiences that walk the razors edge between engaging morality tale and chunky, pitch-perfect game design. Sorry to see that you're not up to the challenge.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the rear end of us, fart poo

American McGay posted:

Don't sign your posts.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DS2 fighting against alonne. Fun fight for sure but he doesn’t vary at all so it just becomes a fatigue fight which are the least interesting to me. At first he was artorias and fume level for me but by the end just tedious

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

DS2 fighting against alonne. Fun fight for sure but he doesn’t vary at all so it just becomes a fatigue fight which are the least interesting to me. At first he was artorias and fume level for me but by the end just tedious

If you no-hit him he commits seppuku

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Also it's Monday, pervert

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Forgot I’m on holidays so guess he’s not the only mf committing seppuku

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
i think i'll be finishing last of us 2 but it seems to insist it's important enough to tell stories of sad teenagers for the length of brothers karamazov

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
More Yakuza and Path of Exile.

I spent 30 minutes at work yesterday reading Mahjong scoring rules and I still don't really get it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Breeding flowers in Animal Crossing. It's like playing the lottery waking up to multiples rare spawns in the morning.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kull the Conqueror posted:

i think i'll be finishing last of us 2 but it seems to insist it's important enough to tell stories of sad teenagers for the length of brothers karamazov

brothers karamzov ftw

Playing DS3, just got to undead settlement. this game looks amazing and you can really see the BB design throughout. Index and Vordt weren't that hard but they were much better than the respective DS1 and 2 fights imo. The random dudes that turn into goop monsters are much harder than either were lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Xenoblade remaster.