Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

:69snypa:

because my burger didn't have cheese and that made me sad :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a burg with no cheese is scarcely a burg at all

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

prepuce repurposed posted:

:agreed:

Goons Are Gifts

prepuce repurposed posted:

wise words
eating dutch cheese now

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

BurgerCheese

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

cda posted:

night cheese

band name. :rock:

AARD VARKMAN
ate string cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TheAardvark posted:

ate string cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner today

I saw your Avatar and thought I was in the CSPAM thread you're moderating!

Hello and welcome, TheAardvark!

Do you have any pets, favorite crimes, or funny personal anecdotes involving escaped zoo animals you're willing to share?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Spaced God

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

hi friends

here's a cool fact i just learned that's made me chuckle

so there was an alligator in the berlin zoo in the 1930s named after hitler. he was captured by the soviets during the fall of berlin and brought back to moscow and renamed saturn. saturn then lived to be possibly the oldest alligator in human history.

therefore.

the sentence "adolf hitler was one of the oldest alligators in recorded history" is a legitimate, factual, true statement.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Spaced God posted:

hi friends

so there was an alligator in the berlin zoo in the 1930s named after hitler. he was captured by the soviets during the fall of berlin and brought back to moscow and renamed saturn. saturn then lived to be possibly the oldest alligator in human history.

therefore.

the sentence "adolf hitler was one of the oldest alligators in recorded history" is a legitimate, factual, true statement.

:five:

Manifisto

Spaced God posted:

hi friends

therefore.

nice!

ty nesamdoom!

AARD VARKMAN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I saw your Avatar and thought I was in the CSPAM thread you're moderating!

Hello and welcome, TheAardvark!

Do you have any pets, favorite crimes, or funny personal anecdotes involving escaped zoo animals you're willing to share?

I recently found out there was a case called

United States v. One Lucite Ball Containing Lunar Material (One Moon Rock) and One Ten Inch by Fourteen Inch Wooden Plaque

which is an incredible name imo.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TheAardvark posted:

I recently found out there was a case called

United States v. One Lucite Ball Containing Lunar Material (One Moon Rock) and One Ten Inch by Fourteen Inch Wooden Plaque

which is an incredible name imo.

Hahahahaha

Barking Gecko

In rem cases frequently involve competing claims to the same real or personal property, so the courts are asked to decide who is entitled to the property.

Prof. Crocodile

Barking Gecko posted:

In rem cases frequently involve competing claims to the same real or personal property, so the courts are asked to decide who is entitled to the property.

I wonder who wound up being entitled to Alan Rosen, the lucite ball, the plaque, or the US gov't?

Barking Gecko

I expect Mr. Rosen ended up $50,000 plus his attorney's fees poorer, and the United States ended up with the lucite ball and the plaque.
The retired Honduran colonel was the real winner here.

AARD VARKMAN
what i don't get is why the lady from I Love Lucy was tied up in all this in the first place

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

TheAardvark posted:

what i don't get is why the lady from I Love Lucy was tied up in all this in the first place

She stole a moon rock

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

She stole a moon rock

wait, like, from the moon??!?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

wait, like, from the moon??!?

How else you get a moon rock, smart guy?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

civil forfeiture cases are hosed up for un-byob reasons but they are always the govt. vs the seized property so you wind up with some very BYOB case names like the above and 'The United States of America vs. one 2001 green Ford Focus and 3 pieces of juicy fruit gum'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barking Gecko

Under admiralty law, a vessel can be arrested and held as security for some types of claims.
Normally, "arrested" is only used in criminal law, but admiralty law is an exception, even though the proceedings are civil in nature.

Note that this has nothing to do with being a peeman on the land or the presence or absence of gold fringe on the flag displayed in the courtroom.

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

civil forfeiture cases are hosed up for un-byob reasons but they are always the govt. vs the seized property so you wind up with some very BYOB case names like the above and 'The United States of America vs. one 2001 green Ford Focus and 3 pieces of juicy fruit gum'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni...f_Clacker_Balls

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

Bagel with chevre is pretty great, especially if you also add some red onion, cucumber, and arugula.

Robot Made of Meat

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Bagel with chevre is pretty great, especially if you also add some red onion, cucumber, and arugula.

Oh please. Can't we just let the chevre lay?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

*shits pants and cries instead of wiping*

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

owlhawk911 posted:

:911:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Spaced God posted:

I fact-checked this before repeating it to my wife, where by "fact-checked" I mean I looked at wikipedia, which suggests you'd have to cut it down by a word; "Hitler was one of the oldest alligators in recorded history" would be right.

(The text says he was temporarily named Hitler, the sidebar says he was named *after* Adolf Hitler, but doesn't suggest he was named Adolf Hitler.)

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

If you angle your tears right you can use them to bidet.

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If you angle your tears right you can use them to bidet.

*laughs at your old-fashioned ways as I saunter up to my rear end-wiping robot*

nut

cracked my growler of mulberry kombucha and it carbonated so hard it ripped the swing top off the bottle, a powerful success story and I didn’t even put a hole in the ceiling!

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

(The text says he was temporarily named Hitler, the sidebar says he was named *after* Adolf Hitler, but doesn't suggest he was named Adolf Hitler.)

Well, we were all named after Adolph Hitler if you think about it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

cracked my growler of mulberry kombucha and it carbonated so hard it ripped the swing top off the bottle, a powerful success story and I didn’t even put a hole in the ceiling!

Stay safe booch drinkers!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

nut posted:

What kind of tea do you use for your booch? I'm not really a booch-head, but I am a tea fan and I can't get the idea out of my head that using some aged/fermented teas to make kombucha would yield interesting, at least, results.

Goons Are Gifts

hello good morning what day is it, is this real :sludgepal:

nut

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

What kind of tea do you use for your booch? I'm not really a booch-head, but I am a tea fan and I can't get the idea out of my head that using some aged/fermented teas to make kombucha would yield interesting, at least, results.

it was a mix of caffeinated green and oolong and then the second fermentation was a bit of lime juice and some macerated freshly picked mullberries

unfortunately, my ongoing batch suffers from the house only having decaf green and so it's just a poo poo ton of black tea

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Goons Are Great posted:

everything is real all the time, but time isn't real, so real things are happening in an unreal way, so to speak

City of Glompton

Goons Are Great posted:

:same:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

xcheopis

It's so nice and cool and foggy this morning.

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verycute

hello good morning
coffee time